• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Camp Pinewood Remix [v1.5.1] [VaultMan]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

shytuy93

Dec 8, 2019
is there a way to rename yourself? or at least prevent the game from just forgetting your name once you load a game you saved the day before?

Excalibis

Jun 29, 2020
I'm so lost, people in the thread are saying they've unlocked a basketball court and a pool and I can't find out anything further than reading the book with Madeline. I've been to all locations at all hours of the day and no one has anything for me to do. I thought there was more from what people have been saying.

EcSly

Jul 24, 2017
I'm so lost, people in the thread are saying they've unlocked a basketball court and a pool and I can't find out anything further than reading the book with Madeline. I've been to all locations at all hours of the day and no one has anything for me to do. I thought there was more from what people have been saying.
Does your notebook say something what you have to do next, I think you unlock the pool when you do ravens quests(Getting her cigs or w/e).
I also uploaded my 100% save on here if u need it

Excalibis

Jun 29, 2020
Does your notebook say something what you have to do next, I think you unlock the pool when you do ravens quests(Getting her cigs or w/e).
Yeah, so, I didn't even meet Raven and the quest log just says /// If i go to each person i can interact with, the only options are to chat or talk and they don't seem to do anything, I'll just look for your 100% save, much easier, thanks.

Reactions: EcSly

baqurak

Nov 1, 2017
yeah just drop save

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
this must be the only game this guy knows how to make, there was the original camp pinewood, then halfway through development the guy pretty much started to go back through it and re do the whole thing. now we get this, the 3rd iteration of this game.
You forgot the sequel he started making after deciding that the first one wasn't going well and he wanted to start over. Which, as we all know, is exactly when you start a follow-up.

Reactions: Antonisimo

LiquidChris

Jul 8, 2021
the Jason X of H-Games
guy should seriously finish a project before starting a new one up again, especially a remake...OF A REMAKE

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
it's genuinely sad that this game went the way it did because it really did looked like a lot of fun. The art was good and I absolutely adored Franky's look.

Last edited:

zapad

Jan 21, 2021

Hey everyone! I spent the entire Christmas season enhancing the game for upcoming updates and, though belatedly, I want to wish you all happy holidays for this period!
The biggest feature in this update is a fully functional quest journal. It should now be clearer what to do next during gameplay. If you see "NO ACTIVE QUESTS," it likely means you've completed everything or haven't stumbled upon any side quests yet.

The next update is scheduled for January and will focus on Kim Possible.
1.1.5 Features:
  • Quest Journal + revamped quest system
  • Improved/Fixed dialogues
  • A lot of bug fixes
  • Various releases for Windows: 64-bit (for newer computers) and 32-bit (for older computers)
Note: The 64-bit version is more stable and might become the only windows version in the future.
Game was tested and works well on Windows 11 PC, MacBook M1, Google Pixel 7, Samsung A52
Download Links:
Mega: | | |
Mediafire | | |

Thank you for support! Stay tuned!​

Giroth

Jun 16, 2018
thsi will sound a little rude but this dev should learn when to put the keyboard down, give it a rest, the artwork is beautiful but he's deep into a troubled, tangled, messed development

Aug 17, 2019
If they still plan on updating it and its very clearly unfinished, why the fuck is it labeled "completed"? Who's responsible for checking that shit?

Reactions: kicn
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes