• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Camp Pinewood Remix [v1.6.0] [VaultMan]

1. 4.00 star(s)

dabboy02

fine for the first release + a couple updates, but still a long way to go. Artwork is nice, but there isn't much to do other than replaying some of the animations and scenes. Overall a way better experience compared to Camp Pinewood 2 with a better technical base and graphics
  2. 3.00 star(s)

GodspeedYou!Pervert

STORY 3/5:
    Left as the only boy in summer camp a mix of all female characters from an array of animated properties make up the population of staff and campers. However there appears to be a sinister plot behind the camp one that involves you and increasing the promiscuity of all the girls. As the game is incomplete where its left on at this current build (1.5.1) leaves a lot to be desired in the motivations behind camp. So far its not a bad premise.

CHARACTERS 2/5:
    There are lot of characters, not all relevant to the carrying the story. Despite Velma, most of the adults such as Francine Smith and Madeline Fenton make up the staff. With their backstories in their properties not brought into question, characters like Madeline appear to have a new story outside of the Danny Phantom universe to serve as the camp counselor. But not all characters are like this, Clover from Totally Spies, Kim from Kim Possible, Starfire and Raven from Teen Titans make reference to their backstories, occupations and even powers that they have from their shows. So why are they here? These characters are all aged up, the oldest being in their 20s. So why a group of super spies and super heroines spend their summer at a camp? I hope the story brings a reason to these characters meeting up in one place.

ART 5/5:
    The characters are drawn really well, all of them are incredibly hot no complaints here. The UI and the environments are also really charming and fit into the games woodsy aesthetic.

SCENES 2.5/5:
    While characters are fantastic to look at, the quality drops during sex scenes. They are not drawn with the same level of detail as character CGs, some might be rougher with missing shadows, but I suspect this is just a product of the game still being in development. For me there is a few really hot scenes but a majority of them are alright. Animated scenes are done with rigging assets so they very simple both in animation and character detail. Seeing vaultman's other animations I know they could be better. The best scenes are towards the end of this build with Lucy's bounty board.

GAMEPLAY 2.5/5:
    This game plays primarily as a visual novel, but its missing many features that are a staple in the genre. Such as auto forwarding, rollback, text history, fast forwarding, and quick saves. With how much text you're going through, these need to be features added to the game. This really should've been a renpy game.

The game progresses by the you completing talking and fetch quests throughout the camp. Meeting up with girls according to the day and night schedules. Currency is scarce with oppertunities to make money are locked behind certain days of the week and time in the day. One of the best ways to make cash is towards the end of the build with Lucy. Which she introduces another kind of currency that can be used to view new sex scenes with her using BDSM acts on a select amount of campers. The only way to obtain this new currency is a game of dice game that can be played once a night, only rewards one token when the most expensive scenes require four, and the results are of course random. This is a terrible system and time consuming and hope this changes in a future release.

CONCLUSION
    As someone who has not heard of the original Pinewood and the previous remake I hope this game turns out better than the what I have heard. In the state the game is in right now it is better than most games on the site, but are missing some quality of life features and some really sexy scenes to make this game great.

OVERALL 3.5/5
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Mr Chris

- The charming art style adds to the game's appeal.
    - Nostalgic gameplay elements from the original Camp Pinewood are a welcome throwback.
    - The storyline is decent and keeps you invested.
    - The game effectively engages players, encouraging exploration and discovery.
    - Additionally, the soundtrack enhances the overall experience, immersing players further into the game's world.
    - The developer's attention to detail shines through, with polished mechanics and thoughtful level design.
    - Overall, Camp Pinewood delivers an enjoyable experience for both new players and fans of the series alike."
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Sick Loli Rapist

The game is INCOMPLETE. This says enough.

It has great style, at least I do love this western style. The plot is interesting and the characters, especially if you know them, makes everything better. Maybe when this game will acytually be completed we all will change the rating.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

skaisher

So, everyone probably knows about this game already. I'm not entirely sure whats different about this version tbh.

What i can say is that it is absolutely not completed. Not even close.

There are a few quests, a few actual scenes and some options to pay girls to strip.

The story doesn't go anywhere yet.

It does work well. I enjoyed this more than what I remember from the last times i tried pinewood content.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

ILW

He atleast completed the Camp pinewood 2 and brought back original Camp Pinewood to finish that off too. For that, I'll respect it.

- Good chaming art
    - Nostalgia gameplay from original
    - Decent Storyline
    - Keeps you engage and exploring

Cons
    - Animation still mediocre
    - Sometime there are bugs, and few crashes
    - Performance issue on Android mainly