Unity Camp Pinewood Remix [v1.5.1] [VaultMan]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ShinEternos

Aug 4, 2022
Aren't there some tags missing? of things about sex or not sexual content?
The images don't say much about the game either

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
I am holding out for Camp Pinewood 4 in 2026.
(Original 2017 abandoned)
(Camp Pinewood 2 2020 abandoned)
(This 2023... likely to be abandoned.)

GafD

Jun 7, 2020
this game is getting updates.. why you all complaining? i dont see any sign of him making another remake?
from my perspective i think that camp pinewood 2 was a flop the art was weird and all, now with camp pinewood remix he went back to root and thats all.

why there was a remake in the first place idk could be that the codes were all over the place...
tbh i didnt follow what happened but it seem fine.

anyway i think the game/thread deserve some love and we should stop that annoying pattern i almost thought this game was abandoned from the comments till i see it was just a update and ppl were just being annoying, if im missing something pls tell me xD

love this game i did not know i wanted to see fanservice of Francine before aha

Sathrine

Feb 4, 2020
I love how when I turn the music off the music stays on loud as fuck whenever a character is on the screen. Why does the music stay on when I turn it off and why is it so damn loud? 0/10 for that alone.

Violet Tucker

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah but most of those remakes were unofficial and some worked out pretty well as far as I know?
Not really no, like sure the old new ground one was pretty good but all the ones on F95 have gone nowhere even after getting 1000's of dollarydoos.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes