VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.5] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

minai

Sep 12, 2021
I will add the foreplay and crack scenes in my next message
Oops, seems like I broke some display elements at the secret menu (Table and backpack at the curtain) but they're just there for the design, nothing important...

Attached below are the files for the Foreplay and Crack Scenes. Put these in the /game/ folder of the game, replace/overwrite files if prompted.

Note: For foreplay, since the script calls for A's first, click G's blacked out pic before choosing a foreplay scene. It might be laggy because the script is too bulky :')

All scripts were tested by me before uploading here.

Enjoy :‎))

qweiop12313

Aug 3, 2021
Oops, seems like I broke some display elements at the secret menu (Table and backpack at the curtain) but they're just there for the design, nothing important...

Attached below are the files for the Foreplay and Crack Scenes. Put these in the /game/ folder of the game, replace/overwrite files if prompted.

Note: For foreplay, since the script calls for A's first, click G's blacked out pic before choosing a foreplay scene. It might be laggy because the script is too bulky :')

would you also have one for the mini images?

qweiop12313

Aug 3, 2021

seems the crack script doesnt work on the new 1.6 version. at least on a fresh copy (no progress) of the game. there's also a new clickable option in the tent in 1.6 for the scene replays

diegocautela

Jun 23, 2020
Can someone please upload a link to download the latest version of Scoutmaster Season x Lovense Patch 1.6 for free, I was searching on the internet and couldn't find it to download, they only have v1.5 to download

Nofantasy

Mar 8, 2023
Is Camp Buddy (not the Scoutmaster one) crashing for anyone else during animated scenes? I have to skip them real quick otherwise my PC freezes which is a shame

minai

Sep 12, 2021
seems the crack script doesnt work on the new 1.6 version. at least on a fresh copy (no progress) of the game. there's also a new clickable option in the tent in 1.6 for the scene replays
Oops, just saw this rn. As of the moment, I haven't updated to BLits v1.6 yet, so I can't update the scripts yet. For now, these scripts might only work on v1.5.

I'll post the updated scripts here if ever I got a copy of BLits v1.6, or if someone posts it here. (and here's a reminder for me to zip the files, so it'd be easier to upload)

minai

Sep 12, 2021
Is Camp Buddy (not the Scoutmaster one) crashing for anyone else during animated scenes? I have to skip them real quick otherwise my PC freezes which is a shame
It might be a device problem. The Live2D (i assume that it's the engine that they're using, or maybe it's a Spine2D API on renpy idk I haven't checked yet) is quite heavy on resources when ran thru the Ren'Py engine, so you might notice frame drops or performance issues when going thru the animated scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes