VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.5] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

munopop

Nov 30, 2018

After trying to find a way to get 3P in version 1.5.

I've experimented and got results in both ways, so I'm showing them here.

**For Goro, when there's something going on at the party, choose the topic "Enjoy Buffet" as well.
Because it will unlock the back, I tried to do this but it didn't tell me this.

Since I have tried other places, I tried to follow and enjoyed. Buffet...but I can't do it.
And in this link, I noticed that Goro's item went to the bar all 2 days according to the game, then I slowly tried changing it to increase Enjoy. Buffet, follow this link instead.

The result is that it's unlocked...so I'm bringing it here to tell you and I'm not going to save it so let's download it..let's play a little because anyway you have to play additional mini-games and collect coins to unlock the league.
It's simple, they have the same value, even if we get to save, we still have to collect money.. the same amount.

As for Aiden, he tried to follow it and he got 3P normally, so there's nothing wrong with it**

1.png

2.png

sora93232

Aug 8, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: The say screen (or show_function) must return a Text object.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day1.rpyc", line 11, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1223, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 875, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 585, in display_say
    raise Exception("The say screen (or show_function) must return a Text object.")
Exception: The say screen (or show_function) must return a Text object.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Camp Buddy 2.3
Sun Oct 22 21:56:38 2023

i keep getting this error whenever I start the game, anyone know anything about it?
turn off "voice replay" in "text settings" and that should solve it

Reactions: jaebumie

kyoookun

Dec 13, 2022
does anyone know how to unlock hyunjin's and darius/lloyd's crack scenes? i'm rlly confused about them

butera

Sep 2, 2020
are there any new links for the full pc versions of camp buddy and scoutmasters season? i just got a new laptop and i want to download them but the previously shared links don't work :(

minai

Sep 12, 2021
does anyone have a copy of `gallery_config.rpy`from scoutmaster 1.5? I just broke mine...

minai

Sep 12, 2021
does anyone have a copy of `gallery_config.rpy`from scoutmaster 1.5? I just broke mine...
Y'know what? Nevermind. Luckily I torrented the thing, so I just deleted the file and did a quick reverification.

Here's the gallery unlocker for CB:SS ver1.5, animations included. Might bug out on mobile emulators, but just click twice on the png button at lower left. Just put this at the /game/ folder of the game, replace the file if prompted.

I'll try fixing the .rpy file for the hidden camp thing at the main menu for mobile emulator because it's glitching out on my side

Last edited:

Hybrid_Banshee

Mar 2, 2021
Y'know what? Nevermind. Luckily I torrented the thing, so I just deleted the file and did a quick reverification.

Here's the gallery unlocker for CB:SS ver1.5, animations included. Might bug out on mobile emulators, but just click twice on the png button at lower left. Just put this at the /game/ folder of the game, replace the file if prompted.

I'll try fixing the .rpy file for the hidden camp thing at the main menu for mobile emulator because it's glitching out on my side
I tried it but it doesn't seem to be working. I placed it in the game folder. Is there a subfolder it needs to be in?

minai

Sep 12, 2021
That was easy.

Here's the secret menu unlocker for CB:SS ver 1.5. You may open it even if you haven't finished a playthrough yet. Place this inside the /game/ folder. I will add the foreplay and crack scenes in my next message

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes