• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chiakipus

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2023
Damn, so you're telling me I can headpat the succubus and hold her hand? That's so damn degenerate and so much worse

On a side note, I assume we can't actually romance her, and make her fall in love with you? The ultimate uno reverse?
There's no plans yet for a route like that. Might be interesting as a high corruption alternative to banishing her, hmm. I'll toss it into the Ideas Bin, maybe I can come up with something.

doomwad765

Jun 16, 2018
I'm a little confused, I get up to "Mom seems to read your mind and leans in to place a kiss on your neck as she presses her breasts against your chest. "You'll have to wait a bit if you want to milk them~", she whispers and grabs your cock with both hands to stroke it roughly. "Until then~ I'm going to milk you~", Mom adds and drops to her knees. She guides your cock between her breasts and presses them together, engulfing your cock in soft warmth, and you roll your hips to eagerly thrust your cock across Mom's wet, slick skin." and then absolutely nothing else happens.

This is a sandbox? Is something broken?

itsTomeTome

Aug 21, 2020
Did something break or did I miss something?
I tried two different times and only had 1 branching choice but it leads to a scene with no way to progress to the actual game.

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
Is lesbian only an option in this?
I doubt it.

The MC starts off as male and needs to consume semen for his succubus mistress, and she forcefuly feminizes him if he doesn't meet his quota. He can have sex with women, but I don't think that satisfies her, so she'll probably be more forceful in trying to make him have sex with dudes.

EDIT: so, I just quickly tried it for science and will offer a better explanation now:

Initially, you don't have the power to charm women, just men. Your abilities evolve as you become more corrupted, but fucking women comes after consuming some cum.

There's three options to start the game: Regular, Accelerated and Non-Transformed. Even if you take Non-Transformed (in which the futanari succubus hides her cock before riding you), the MC comments on being attracted to cocks in mandatory scenes, and there's an unavoidable blowjob at the beginning of the second week. So, not only it doesn't seem like you can have sex with women before doing it with any males, you also can't really avoid dicks forever.

Last edited:

Chiakipus

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2023
Correct. There will be some Lesbian side content, just how there's hereto male-mc-on-females content, but it won't count towards the weekly goal.

Reactions: kzaazul

dasdas123adsadsads

Mar 26, 2024
Daamn this game is so good, i stopped counting how many times i came already, really great job.

Also:The pink text just flips the switch inside my head

Chiakipus

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2023
False Positive:

And just to make sure, the HTML file itself:

Mostly like either a "cloud" antivirus that reports everything it doesn't know, or an "AI" antivirus that reports everything not in its training set.

(Unless your ZIP file does not have the SHA256 sum of 586eedc4623c2cda441c5a9d79a027755bc9f6905f367eefc5a430bb552ac2bd. In that case there's something wrong between your computer and Gofile.)

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I dont know if people need it, but i made this code to help me to play the game. First keyboard control, it helps you navigate using keyboard, just copy and paste a code below in your browser console (f12).
JavaScript:
function handleKeyPress(event) {   
  if (document.activeElement.tagName==="INPUT") return;
  if (SugarCube.State.passage==='Achievements') return;

var pressedKey = event.key;
  if (pressedKey.match(/[-q]/i)) {
      SugarCube.UI.saves();
  } else if (pressedKey.match(/[c+]/i) && typeof(cheatToggle)==='function') {
      cheatToggle();
  } else if (pressedKey.match(/[a\/]/i)) {
      SugarCube.Engine.backward();
  } else if (pressedKey.match(/[s\*]/i)) {
      SugarCube.Engine.forward();
  } else if (pressedKey.match(/^[1-9]$/)) {
      var linkElements = document.querySelectorAll('a[role="link"]');
      var selectedIndex = parseInt(pressedKey) - 1;
      if (selectedIndex >= 0 && selectedIndex < linkElements.length) {
        var selectedLink = linkElements[selectedIndex];
        selectedLink.click();
      }
  }
}
document.addEventListener("keypress", handleKeyPress);

var prevPassage,currPassage;
function handleKeyInterface(){
    currPassage=SugarCube.State.passage;
    if (currPassage===prevPassage) return;
    prevPassage=currPassage;
    if (SugarCube.State.passage==='Achievements') {
      alert("keyboard control is disabled in this passage to avoid accidental Achievements deletion!");
      return;
    }
    var linkElements = document.querySelectorAll('a[role="link"]');
    for (var i=0;i<linkElements.length;i++)
        linkElements[i].innerHTML=linkElements[i].innerHTML+"("+(i+1)+")"
}
if (!keyInterval) var keyInterval = setInterval(handleKeyInterface, 100);
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the 2nd one is simple code that can help you to fuck around or just call it cheat.
JavaScript:
var corrToggle=true, colToggle=true, soulToggle=true;
var tomeCorr=70,maxCorr=90,colVal=3000,colMax=3000,soulVal=100,SoulMin=100;
function cheat(){
    var tome=document.querySelector('a[data-passage="Tome"]');
    if (corrToggle)
        if (tome) {
            SugarCube.State.variables.corr=tomeCorr;
        }  else SugarCube.State.variables.corr=maxCorr;
    if (colToggle)
        if (SugarCube.State.variables.col<colMax) SugarCube.State.variables.col=colVal;
    if (soulToggle)
        if (SugarCube.State.variables.soul<SoulMin) SugarCube.State.variables.soul=soulVal;
}
var timeMS=100;
var cheatInterval;
function cheatToggle(){
    if (!cheatInterval) {
        cheatInterval = setInterval(cheat, timeMS);
        alert("Cheat enabled!");
    } else {
        clearInterval(cheatInterval);
        cheatInterval=false;
        alert("Cheat disabled!");
    }
}
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it, its great game, i enjoyed it. tho i seems dont know how to get some achievement, maybe in the future there will be documentation about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chiakipus

Chiakipus

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2023
All achievements are technically doable in the current version (a few that weren't were removed before release, you can still see them in the page source, commented out, if you're curious), but it'll take multiple playthroughs, and currently, quite a bit of guesswork. A better UI is already on the todo list for one of the next releases, so the trickier achievements are easier to figure out.

I quite like the keyboard navigation script, though it needs to pause itself if the player is trying to enter a name (a/s are pretty common letters), maybe just return early on document.activeElement.tagName==="INPUT"?

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
All achievements are technically doable in the current version (a few that weren't were removed before release, you can still see them in the page source, commented out, if you're curious), but it'll take multiple playthroughs, and currently, quite a bit of guesswork. A better UI is already on the todo list for one of the next releases, so the trickier achievements are easier to figure out.

I quite like the keyboard navigation script, though it needs to pause itself if the player is trying to enter a name (a/s are pretty common letters), maybe just return early on document.activeElement.tagName==="INPUT"?
Yeah, im just gonna wait patiently, i just havent finish 4 of em anyway, mostly 3 Characters achievement.

yeah, i added it to the code. havent thought of that before since i make the code mid playthrough.

Reactions: Chiakipus

Chiakipus

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah, im just gonna wait patiently, i just havent finish 4 of em anyway, mostly 3 Characters achievement.
Yeah, those are currently extremely tricky, since they rely on tracking hidden achievements that trigger on low/medium/high corruption paths of each character. Making those more visible is the main focus of the UI improvements, so you know where to look (and how).

Would you mind if I took the key handling JS and added it to the game? I think I can inject it at passage transition time too and get rid of the interval timer.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Would you mind if I took the key handling JS and added it to the game? I think I can inject it at passage transition time too and get rid of the interval timer.
Yeah sure thing, you can improve it if you want since the key interface has flaw if the passage isn't changed like when gets reward from your demon waifu. I know this will help to play the game one handedly, hahaha. Do you think adding button on the bottom for mobile player would be nice? For save, forward and backwards, also the font size.

Last edited:

Chiakipus

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2023
I've been meaning to redo the UI for a while, but I haven't had any decent ideas yet. I'll play around with having two menu bars and see how it goes.

Reactions: X Death

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I try make one that day after reply it close to finish, but seems i bz after that haha. I'll show you when im done. Also, gl with your new UI.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes