• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chiakipus

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2023
Please note that right now, it's a preview release with only 2 pics in total, to make sure things work in general (scaling etc.). There will be free releases with art later.

Reactions: kzaazul

Chiakipus

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2023
It is indeed a valid play style, it keeps your corruption fairly minimal and is the easiest way to reach the solo ending.

Chiakipus

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2023
Since your website is down right now it seems, can you give a cliff notes on the new release?
The website is up again – sorry again for that, I really need to move that to a more stable hosting –, but the tl;dr (in case it dies again) is
  • you can buy a buttplug now
  • you can masturbate with it
  • you can wear it at night to boost corruption
Backer release ($5 on itch or $5/mo on substar, hint hint nudge nudge) also has pics for the prologue sex now. All those will eventually be added to the free tier, but I want to build up a backlog of backer-only pics first.

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
You can't fix her, but you can make her so much worse. :sneaky:
Damn, so you're telling me I can headpat the succubus and hold her hand? That's so damn degenerate and so much worse

On a side note, I assume we can't actually romance her, and make her fall in love with you? The ultimate uno reverse?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes