VN Ren'Py Call of Success [v0.2] [10KI]

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
There are ZERO details in this.
A guy wants to bring his project to life to be famous. What guy? What project? How would it make him famous?
Went to university, made an AI to help with the project. What university? Why did he make an AI? What does it do? Why can't he just sell the AI?
Being so focused, he became anti-social. Why would his social life at school matter if he's trying to be famous and get rich? Lay the groundwork to reap the rewards later.
He can still solve his problem and make up for lost time. What is his problem? And again, why does his time at school matter?
From the first day, stuff happens. First day of what? If it's school, then that means he hasn't lost time yet and two of the sentences are now meaningless. How contrived are the sexual situations he gets in? How will whatever he's doing make him famous or attract women?

The synopsis leaves a lot to be desired, consider revising it. It's not intriguing, just ambiguous.
If answering all your questions in the description, it will be a retelling of the plot. The description is made to understand the context. And the answers to your questions will be shown in the game.

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
I liked this one, just a few notes...

I ran into a few instances where, despite me using my own MC name, the characters referred to him as the default (Alex). For example, there was a scene where you get a glimpse of the librarian after talking to Mrs Carter and her convincing the MC to help there in the library.

Also, periodically got messages of "a new photo is available in the gallery" or however it is put but when I checked the gallery, nothing was unlocked.

Lastly, a few of the lines when talking about a female, they are referred to as a "he" instead of "her" or "she".
Thank you for the feedback. I'll double-check and correct it. Small mistakes can unfortunately happen due to carelessness.

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Thanks for the confirmation man (y)
I Don't know how you write to all members calmly, i really appreciated for that.

Maybe if this thread owner writes this on the main page, your job will be a little easier Plus don't need to tell everytime.

And about the voyeurism tag, i think this for girl on girl right.

some members have tag confusion, they need to read it from tags and rules list. That will clear what's the difference between them.
I'm trying to clarify clarity. Yes, I think it's better to add it to the notation.
Regarding the tag, in the game there is and will be in the future 'observation' of the heroines, both from the protagonist's perspective and from outsiders.

Reactions: ArunPrime

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Yeah I just skipped to see what's in the game after seeing your message.

What I'm seeing in the game is all Unavoidable scenes
1st with one NPC and Maddie (Ok it's for blackmail).
2nd there is a professor showing tits Some random guy (i think).
3rd one is MC and Maddie.

Don't know why can't mc avoided her.
She's already have boyfriend and she hj one of npc and blowing mc in the bathroom.
Why the player can't avoided her.

The dev putting too many unnecessary options but he can't make one for this to avoid.
(Yeah there is three option 1 bj and other two like just skippable, no matter what you choose in the end she still send the bj photo to mc).

If she's going to be one of the LI now or in the future it's the worst thing I'm played ever.
Because basically the dev presented her as a slut from the beginning.

I know it's all for voyeur but not after mc involved. what is the worst here is UNAVOIDABLE CONTENTS.

This game have no need to NTR such a scenes like this enough to hate the game.
I Wanted to try this because of netori , not to see some unavoidable whore scenes.

Basically in this game mc can't find good girls.
He's like a CUCK in this game.

I hope the dev read what i said before and now. How i changed after playing/skipped.
It's not something for me
if I can't avoid her i will avoid the game.

Good Luck Dev
This is a game bug. Photos are only sent if the bathroom scene occurs. Thanks for noticing, I'll fix it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArunPrime

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
I haven't played, but that does sound kind of bad as I don't want to know or see what girl X did before she gets with the Mc or a girl is having as much sex as she can before the Mc swoops in to get her as a LI, and we practically get sloppy seconds or whatever a that point it would be better if like the girl has a boyfriend or husband, but she tells us she plans to end things with them because the male stopped having sex with her due to being busy, or the guy cheated on her so she wants revenge on him, and she sees Mc and wants him to be with her and turns into them hooking up after they do the revenge stuff to said boyfriend or husband and the mc gets the girl.
Overall, that's correct. In the game, only two days have been shown so far, and the MC doesn't know all the details yet.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CallOfSuccess-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
Thanks, but NTR is not there, NETORI is there
Well you can always do both if you want, making a good choice netori and bad choice getting cooked hahahaha. But I suppose it´s better for you if it´s only Netori, so many AntiNTR here. Good luck anyway!

Reactions: tenki_b

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Are we forced to watch love interests having sex with NPC's in this game ?
The first version had a handjob, which was necessary for the plot. In the future, any sex scenes (especially with a non-hero or threesome) will be by choice.

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
You are forced to watch one of the Li's giving a bj to a rando, and later on she sends you a picture of her sucking off another dude. yeah
This is a bug in the game. She sends photos after she gives a blowjob to the main character. That is, if you choose the option with a blowjob, then the photos will be available. I'll update the links with the fixes today.