VN Ren'Py Call of Success [v0.2] [10KI]

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
I only asked to get clarification as so far seems like even the dev is unsure what they want to do in terms of tags or whatever or how to word stuff to make it clearly what will be added and won't be like if someone says the word "yet" that means it will happen but will be later content unless the dev changes their minds as the dev said "There is no ntr in the plot (YET)" and when someone asked about incest they said about the same thing but was "There is no incest in the game (YET)" so someone will be like so ntr will be added later like the incest will be also unless by ntr they meant to put Netori at that time but didn't know the tag at that time and not ntr that will be added later.
"I've already sorted everything out before this. Yes, there was confusion at the beginning, but now all the tags and descriptions are correct. Enjoy the game."

Reactions: JokerOfTorment

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
I see the game got swarmed by the angry-at-woman for their own shortcoming horde. :sneaky:

Ah, I remember the good old days when "Dead Father" was the hot topic. :ROFLMAO:

I like the game because it's entertaining. When you are a well adjusted human, you understand this is just entertainment.

I'm wondering why there is no compressed version. :unsure:
Thank you for the feedback. I'm still learning about optimization. I'll pay more attention to this aspect in the next version.

Reactions: Timesucker

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Call of Success [v0.2] [10KI]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
This story is about a guy who wants to bring his project to life to gain recognition and success. He is still a university student and has spent a lot of time creating an AI program that will help him with this. Because of this, he has encountered problems at the university and has completely fallen out of the context of student life. He still has time to solve his problems, make up for lost time with his classmates, and achieve success. From the very first day, he gets caught up in a whirlwind of events with intrigues, vulgarity, and spicy events.
There are ZERO details in this.
A guy wants to bring his project to life to be famous. What guy? What project? How would it make him famous?
Went to university, made an AI to help with the project. What university? Why did he make an AI? What does it do? Why can't he just sell the AI?
Being so focused, he became anti-social. Why would his social life at school matter if he's trying to be famous and get rich? Lay the groundwork to reap the rewards later.
He can still solve his problem and make up for lost time. What is his problem? And again, why does his time at school matter?
From the first day, stuff happens. First day of what? If it's school, then that means he hasn't lost time yet and two of the sentences are now meaningless. How contrived are the sexual situations he gets in? How will whatever he's doing make him famous or attract women?

The synopsis leaves a lot to be desired, consider revising it. It's not intriguing, just ambiguous.

Houze968

Mar 13, 2021
I liked this one, just a few notes...

I ran into a few instances where, despite me using my own MC name, the characters referred to him as the default (Alex). For example, there was a scene where you get a glimpse of the librarian after talking to Mrs Carter and her convincing the MC to help there in the library.

Also, periodically got messages of "a new photo is available in the gallery" or however it is put but when I checked the gallery, nothing was unlocked.

Lastly, a few of the lines when talking about a female, they are referred to as a "he" instead of "her" or "she".

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
"Exactly, there is no NTR in the game and there won't be. Only NETORI."
Thanks for the confirmation man (y)
I Don't know how you write to all members calmly, i really appreciated for that.

Maybe if this thread owner writes this on the main page, your job will be a little easier Plus don't need to tell everytime.

And about the voyeurism tag, i think this for girl on girl right.

some members have tag confusion, they need to read it from tags and rules list. That will clear what's the difference between them.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
And about the voyeurism tag, i think this for girl on girl right.
Nope. There's a scene where the MC catches a girl cheating on her boyfriend and he blackmails her over it. She later claims that they have an "open relationship" but I'm pretty sure that she's lying. Lol.

Reactions: tenki_b

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Got caught back up with the Dev on this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for finishing the first day and giving us the second day, did enjoy them!!!

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Nope. There's a scene where the MC catches a girl cheating on her boyfriend and he blackmails her over it. She later claims that they have an "open relationship" but I'm pretty sure that she's lying. Lol.
Yeah I just skipped to see what's in the game after seeing your message.

What I'm seeing in the game is all Unavoidable scenes
1st with one NPC and Maddie (Ok it's for blackmail).
2nd there is a professor showing tits Some random guy (i think).
3rd one is MC and Maddie.

Don't know why can't mc avoided her.
She's already have boyfriend and she hj one of npc and blowing mc in the bathroom.
Why the player can't avoided her.

The dev putting too many unnecessary options but he can't make one for this to avoid.
(Yeah there is three option 1 bj and other two like just skippable, no matter what you choose in the end she still send the bj photo to mc).

If she's going to be one of the LI now or in the future it's the worst thing I'm played ever.
Because basically the dev presented her as a slut from the beginning.

I know it's all for voyeur but not after mc involved. what is the worst here is UNAVOIDABLE CONTENTS.

This game have no need to NTR such a scenes like this enough to hate the game.
I Wanted to try this because of netori , not to see some unavoidable whore scenes.

Basically in this game mc can't find good girls.
He's like a CUCK in this game.

I hope the dev read what i said before and now. How i changed after playing/skipped.
It's not something for me
if I can't avoid her i will avoid the game.

Good Luck Dev

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Yeah I just skipped to see what's in the game after seeing your message.

What I'm seeing in the game is all Unavoidable scenes
1st with one NPC and Maddie (Ok it's for blackmail).
2nd there is a professor showing tits Some random guy (i think).
3rd one is MC and Maddie.

Don't know why can't mc avoided her.
She's already have boyfriend and she hj one of npc and blowing mc in the bathroom.
Why the player can't avoided her.

The dev putting too many unnecessary options but he can't make one for this to avoid.
(Yeah there is three option 1 bj and other two like just skippable, no matter what you choose in the end she still send the bj photo to mc).

If she's going to be one of the LI now or in the future it's the worst thing I'm played ever.
Because basically the dev presented her as a slut from the beginning.

I know it's all for voyeur but not after mc involved. what is the worst here is UNAVOIDABLE CONTENTS.

This game have no need to NTR such a scenes like this enough to hate the game.
I Wanted to try this because of netori , not to see some unavoidable whore scenes.

Basically in this game mc can't find good girls.
He's like a CUCK in this game.

I hope the dev read what i said before and now. How i changed after playing/skipped.
It's not something for me
if I can't avoid her i will avoid the game.

Good Luck Dev
The guy is the professor's husband. He's a cuck that gets turned on when she tells him she accidently showed her tits to the MC and they do this weird roleplay where he imagines she shows her tits to the entire class.

I wouldn't say the MC is a cuck but the only girl that seems to be interested in him as more than a friend is Maddie. And yes, she's a total slut.

Sep 4, 2018
I haven't played, but that does sound kind of bad as I don't want to know or see what girl X did before she gets with the Mc or a girl is having as much sex as she can before the Mc swoops in to get her as a LI, and we practically get sloppy seconds or whatever a that point it would be better if like the girl has a boyfriend or husband, but she tells us she plans to end things with them because the male stopped having sex with her due to being busy, or the guy cheated on her so she wants revenge on him, and she sees Mc and wants him to be with her and turns into them hooking up after they do the revenge stuff to said boyfriend or husband and the mc gets the girl.