3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Josefino

Jul 25, 2018
I managged to pass the black screen, just load your last save game and try skipping the dialoge with ctrl.

tip: if you get black screen you can reload the game with "alt", better than closing and oppening again...

Nekomimichan

Mar 12, 2020
I couldn't get it to start on my M1 MacBook Pro using Parallels and emulating Windows 11. Can anyone help me out?

Jun 5, 2018
Looking forward to see this game polished and finished. :D Pretty fun. I wouldn't mind having a better perspective of the character surroundings while the sex cg plays. The feel of space and measure/height it's not properly portrayed, at least that's what it feels like for me, but otherwise the premise is pretty exciting. Maybe an option to have the cocks a tad bit bigger/different variants would be nice too.

Good luck fellow degenerate artist. :)

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Really nice art style but jesus fuck, the dev/artist needs some lessons in efficiency, there's SO MUCH FUCKING REDUNDANCY

Example: resources/app/resources/z 3.0/SophieModels/DangleSophie1/ ; there's a total of 226 images within. But it's 14 different facial expressions times 13 frames. It's the exact same body motion animation for 14 different expressions. Then there's the DangleSophie2, which is pretty much the exact same thing as before, but with a different level of erection. So we have a grand total of 452 images that should've been just 13 body frames, 26 penis frames (floppy, semi erect) and 14 face images.

It's not about compression, it's about knowing what the fuck you're doing. You can easily increase the quality of the images and still end up with a lighter game just by being smarter with reuse.
Legs -> 2 variations, 1 frame.
Upper torso -> 13 frames
Breasts -> 2 variations, 13 frames
Cock -> 3 variations, 13 frames
Face -> 14 variations, 1 frame

Congrats, you've just turned 1993 fucking images into 95 that can do the same fucking thing.

Also, fuck electron, that shit is a cancer that should die in a fire.

Apr 2, 2021
Its updated and the DL link and PW to the file is behind his discord paywall. Gotta wait for someone to leak it here.

SPOILER_image.png
He also pinned a message saying its still an uncompressed and likely buggy mess, so it works out since hopefully we end up getting a fixed version.

Reactions: GideonLover

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
(link for download the New update in kemono -need to use winRAR- but there is a passcode that i dont know)
Doesn't exist anymore, plus it's useless anyways since you have to be a sub in order to get the passcode on discord. Gonna just have to wait for someone who is a sub to post it here. Eventually it will happen, as just a matter of time.

Reactions: GideonLover
Apr 2, 2021
His lowest tier is a dollar but Patreon doesn't take my 3rd world shithole's cash; otherwise I would have taken one for the team and signed up.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes