3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

hukhuk123

Jun 2, 2018
Works fine for me, no problems.
(save option is bottom right in the dialogue window)

5 minutes into the game, the audio stuff is pretty annoying, especially tuning it down I don't have a clue if I won't miss anything "important" (like slap slap, chop chop and fap fap y'know).

I really like the art style, it's great.

futa avoidable tho? (/s)

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
Worked great until audio started corrupting and saves got bricked. Shame really.

Game is insane but im kinda into it

Last edited:

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Ok, finished the current version and seen all available content bar ? scenes due to crash so gonna give you the run down on scenes. First though 2 things.
1. There is a save/load function, it appears on dialogue boxes at the bottom middle/right like renpy games. I am not sharing a save though as if you skip dialogue the game is less than an hour.
2. There are an unknown amount of scenes i have not scene as there is a bug with a route that causes a crash, i will detail it below but it always occurs and there is no work around. Then again, given the way the game works, i assume it is only 1 scene.

Now for the scene choices that matter.
1. Jerk off in the beginning. Going to work causes 1 missed scene, a second missed scene in a later choice and has no affect on the story.

2. You can't resist the bunny so choose to fuck her for a slight variation of the scene you will get anyway.

3. You can choose to shower or not. Showering gives you a small scene with sophie, choosing not to gives you a second scene with the bunny from earlier. It also gives a title which i'm not sure what does.

4.You forget your keys and go back to work, you are given 2 choices. Joining the girls introduces 3 possible scenes where you choose one so save before you choose who to pick. Not joining the girls gives a scene with a ghost girl.

5. You get the choice between blue and red mixtures. This is the bugged choice i mentioned earlier. You can't choose blue?(the one that increases tit size) as it causes a crash and you cant see the related scenes. Choosing the other gives you thick thighs and a scene.

6. Free roam chapter 1 of 2. You can choose any of the 3 locations but you only get 1 choice in 1 location so save to see all of it. Cafe choice allows you to see either: you and the red chick in a foursome or the purple chick fucking someone and then squaring up to you. Club causes the same as no.4 above. 1 scene with any of the 3 chicks. Witches house causes a scene where you cumblast the witch.

7. Free roam chapter 2 of 2. Final choices of the current version. 3 locations. Same as last time, 1 choice in 1 location so save. Cafe causes you to see the red chick fucking the purple one and you can choose to have some tag team dp or to take the place of the purple chick which is a scene where you are fucked but the purple chick is worshipping the cock. Witches hut causes a scene with the ghost chick. Club is different this time. You can have 4 possible scenes.
7.1. You can fuck the red chick by choosing the fun option.
7.2. Upon choosing no fun option you can then choose the following. A scene with either of the two girls by choosing one of them over the other or if you say they are both right you get a threesome.

After these 7 points you will get one final scene with the mc and thats all there is.

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
pretty great, right up my alley. any other games like this? with stupid huge futas and inflation?
Off the top of my head:

Terminal Desires https://f95zone.to/threads/terminal-desires-v0-10-alpha-2-jimjim.18947/

This https://f95zone.to/threads/ballad-of-outstanding-bimbo-sorcery-v0-06-screwthename.64006/

And of course Trials In Tainted Space: https://f95zone.to/threads/trials-in-tainted-space-v0-9-021-fenoxo.469/

Perhaps not the main fetish, but its featured a bunch. If people can think of other games in said genre, let me know.

mucktriforce

Feb 28, 2020

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I think I found out why the game is so big. The resources for the game are completely uncompressed. The busts for Sophie alone are almost a third of the entire folder size.
1665890416117.png
Adding Azlia and Flora's bust sprites in would go over that 1/3 mark by a good amount.
From this, the order of biggest filesize bloat to smallest is Sophie -> Flora -> Azlia.
These girls fill up the folder's filesize as much as they fill eachother up with cum.
1665890467695.png
1665890483299.png
There are other folders here that contain (what I assume to be) things from older updates, like CGs for events not listed in the "z 3.0" folder. Still, they're just as obnoxiously big as each folder in "z 3.0", because they too are uncompressed.
1665890702175.png
There's also this. I have no idea what it is. I don't think anyone else does either. I read the text, it just seemed like weird ramblings. The audio is ambient noise, I think.
1665890799182.png

Folks, this is why you compress things before you ship them out.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
I think I found out why the game is so big. The resources for the game are completely uncompressed. The busts for Sophie alone are almost a third of the entire folder size.
View attachment 2103513
Adding Azlia and Flora's bust sprites in would go over that 1/3 mark by a good amount.
From this, the order of biggest filesize bloat to smallest is Sophie -> Flora -> Azlia.
These girls fill up the folder's filesize as much as they fill eachother up with cum.
View attachment 2103515
View attachment 2103516
There are other folders here that contain (what I assume to be) things from older updates, like CGs for events not listed in the "z 3.0" folder. Still, they're just as obnoxiously big as each folder in "z 3.0", because they too are uncompressed.
View attachment 2103522
There's also this. I have no idea what it is. I don't think anyone else does either. I read the text, it just seemed like weird ramblings. The audio is ambient noise, I think.
View attachment 2103541

Folks, this is why you compress things before you ship them out.
So what you're saying is Their huge dicks are responsible for the huge file size. :p

Reactions: GideonLover
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes