3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
I see plenty of "This latest release is very buggy", and even the author acknowledges that saving is buggy.

I take one glance at the folder structure and think to myself "GEE, I WONDER FUCKING WHY!?"

1695389155778.png

Live2D and other are empty folders, the "do not open" seems to just have a joke txt and sound file. From a glance, it's impossible to know which folder/files are the latest
Now, I know folder and file organization don't explain bad code, but they sure as hell do point to someone who doesn't know very well what they're doing.

Checking the libraries, I noticed a number of other live2d javascript files, so a quick google led me to this game's engine:

Considering how the game stuff is laid up and how the SDK explains it works, some terrible inefficiencies I complained about previously start to make sense

R68waga

Oct 11, 2017
I see plenty of "This latest release is very buggy", and even the author acknowledges that saving is buggy.

I take one glance at the folder structure and think to myself "GEE, I WONDER FUCKING WHY!?"

View attachment 2948206

Live2D and other are empty folders, the "do not open" seems to just have a joke txt and sound file. From a glance, it's impossible to know which folder/files are the latest
Now, I know folder and file organization don't explain bad code, but they sure as hell do point to someone who doesn't know very well what they're doing.

Checking the libraries, I noticed a number of other live2d javascript files, so a quick google led me to this game's engine:

Considering how the game stuff is laid up and how the SDK explains it works, some terrible inefficiencies I complained about previously start to make sense
what are you? some kind of game developer?

• Haha
Reactions: Guy69420

Ecchimpo

May 1, 2020
this sounds like a GOOD SERIES what's it called lol
if its in reference to what i think it is its really weird and there's urethral penetration, so id advise against it, but the artist's name is tetterun if i remember correctly. Strongly recommend avoiding it altogether though.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes