3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Jotadeiru

Feb 15, 2018
Hate the real time progression. I tried using cheat engine to pass the date faster but didn't work. It kinda have the feeling of nutaku games where you have to pay to accelerate content

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
Hate the real time progression. I tried using cheat engine to pass the date faster but didn't work. It kinda have the feeling of nutaku games where you have to pay to accelerate content
You can change the attributes (the level ups you buy) of the maids easily with cheat engine easily enough, which will give you a maid that pumps out ridiculous amounts of money.
Also the experience for the loot box thing. The value you are looking for is "current level x100 + current xp" so if you are level 4 with 22 exp it will be 422 in 4 bytes. If you put experience to 3000 or more you get all 30 levels of loot boxes, change to next season and do it again, I did it for maybe 5 minutes and got 240 loot boxes which you can open 10 at a time.

But these fucking dates.. At higher levels you need to go on multiple 15 minute dates with every girl to go one tier up. I suppose you can fuck around with the system clock, but I don't like it.

Reactions: Iwannabesometime

shiroshiroshiro

Mar 17, 2018
For those hating the grind, because I do, you can use cheat engine to find the contract and change it to whatever value you want. Probably the fastest way to cut the grind down as you can use it to buy boosters. So far that was the thing I could figure out you can change.

In Cheat engine, find exact and 4 byte for the contract value

poplartree

Dec 2, 2017
It's actually pretty simple to cheat just using notepad or any other text editor.

If you go to where the Unity Save files are, "...\AppData\LocalLow\Woop\Cafe Maid\Save\offline", then all the save files for this game are just .json files. #GeneralProfileData.json contains the currencies, which you can change to {"Digits":1,"Exponent":400} and have more than you'll need for anything.

To skip dates, go to #FlirtProfileData and change the :false to :true.

I haven't figured out how to spawn mystery boxes or clothes yet though.

Last edited:

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
At first, it was a nice little time waster. It has a lot of potential. But after a while, progress gets bottle necked real hard. It would be a lot better if numbers were turned down a bit, so you could access content faster. The whole flirting mini game is a chore, too. And it's a shame, because it's the only way to get anything substantial.

As it stands, you can just use cheat engine to freeze your booster amount, do the max number the game allows and just cheese it for quick levels.

Sep 10, 2021
Here is gallery unlock.
I suggest opening game and ending tutorial first. Once you see "office" button apply the unlock.

Put file in: "Cafe Maid - Hentai Edition\Cafe Maid_Data\Managed"

To get in gallery click on "Office" button (top right) and then you should see a gallery option on right

1698700709308.png

1698700800247.png
1698700242275.png

Note that gallery icons are related to save file so icons should appear after opening scene once

Reactions: Cole_Phelps

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
It's actually pretty simple to cheat just using notepad or any other text editor.

If you go to where the Unity Save files are, "...\AppData\LocalLow\Woop\Cafe Maid\Save\offline"...
Thanks, this helps a lot.

Here is gallery unlock.
I suggest opening game and ending tutorial first. Once you see "office" button apply the unlock.

And the grind has an end. Thanks.

The Sex clips are nice. But the grind is a bit too much of a good thing. The gameplay doesn't offer enough variety for that. And the waste of time with the dates... I would like to know if the devs would play their own game...

ZyRtY2

Jul 31, 2022
Here is gallery unlock.

To get in gallery click on "Office" button (top right) and then you should see a gallery option on right

View attachment 3047417

View attachment 3047419
View attachment 3047393

Note that gallery icons are related to save file so icons should appear after opening scene once
Virus?

kosmosx

Nov 12, 2017
Save File all scene Unlock extract to --- C:\Users\xxx\AppData\LocalLow\Woop\Cafe Maid\Save
bit of grindy but it's fun to play

Reactions: Cole_Phelps

daithunder2309

Oct 20, 2022
i want to restart the game !!! I was Fucked by the missions but cannot... if i deleted and re-dowloading the game, its would still start at the time i left

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
lol guy literally call the file [VIRUS]
:FacePalm:

The [VIRUS] thing is a flag because it tripped an alert on a web based scanner. Not because the person uploading it wrote it there.

i want to restart the game !!! I was Fucked by the missions but cannot... if i deleted and re-dowloading the game, its would still start at the time i left
The save folder is located in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\Woop\Cafe Maid\ Delete the save folder in there and you can restart.

poplartree

Dec 2, 2017
Figured out the lootbox thing. In #RewardFeaturesProfileData.json, there is "instantLootboxInventory":[]

Between the brackets, you can type in "lootbox_rare","lootbox_rare",... to create lootboxes. For example:

For example, "instantLootboxInventory":["lootbox_rare","lootbox_rare", "lootbox_rare","lootbox_rare","lootbox_rare"] would give you a stock of 5 rare lootboxes.

If you copy-paste enough to get 500 boxes, that's probably more than enough to get every outfit piece.

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
Now that I saw what the gallery had to offer, I'm really glad I didn't commit to this game too much. For anyone on the fence, just unlock all events with your favorite maid and don't waste time doing it for the others. The scenes are largely the same, barring some specific animations.

Still a decent game, but way too grindy.

ScarletMary

Jul 21, 2017
You can change the attributes (the level ups you buy) of the maids easily with cheat engine easily enough, which will give you a maid that pumps out ridiculous amounts of money.
Also the experience for the loot box thing. The value you are looking for is "current level x100 + current xp" so if you are level 4 with 22 exp it will be 422 in 4 bytes. If you put experience to 3000 or more you get all 30 levels of loot boxes, change to next season and do it again, I did it for maybe 5 minutes and got 240 loot boxes which you can open 10 at a time.

But these fucking dates.. At higher levels you need to go on multiple 15 minute dates with every girl to go one tier up. I suppose you can fuck around with the system clock, but I don't like it.
you can change the time on your computer and it will Auto complet the date

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Once you have assigned a maid to an area or assigned a function to a special room, you can't change this before you reach a new level.

You may change this by editing the file #CompanyProfileData

Find the strings "special_generator_" and replace with the your need.

Code:
#CompanyProfileData

{"companyStarted":true,"companyLevel":8,
"companyAreaDataList":[
{"generatorId":"service_01","generatorLevel":107,"generatorMilestoneLevel":4,"autoGeneratorEnabled":true,"areaId":"table_zone_1","employeeId":"cm_01_stepsis_v1","generatorIndex":1},
{"generatorId":"service_02","generatorLevel":103,"generatorMilestoneLevel":4,"autoGeneratorEnabled":true,"areaId":"dance_zone_1","employeeId":"cm_07_celeb_v1","generatorIndex":2},
{"generatorId":"service_03","generatorLevel":103,"generatorMilestoneLevel":4,"autoGeneratorEnabled":true,"areaId":"dance_zone_0","employeeId":"cm_06_rabbit_v1","generatorIndex":3},
{"generatorId":"service_04","generatorLevel":104,"generatorMilestoneLevel":4,"autoGeneratorEnabled":true,"areaId":"table_zone_0","employeeId":"cm_05_foxspirit_v1","generatorIndex":4},
{"generatorId":"service_05","generatorLevel":800,"generatorMilestoneLevel":19,"autoGeneratorEnabled":true,"areaId":"gamer_zone_1","employeeId":"cm_04_domina_v1","generatorIndex":5},
{"generatorId":"service_06","generatorLevel":103,"generatorMilestoneLevel":4,"autoGeneratorEnabled":true,"areaId":"table_zone_2","employeeId":"cm_08_redpanda_v1","generatorIndex":6},
{"generatorId":"service_07","generatorLevel":300,"generatorMilestoneLevel":10,"autoGeneratorEnabled":true,"areaId":"photo_zone_0","employeeId":"cm_03_mouse_v1","generatorIndex":7},
{"generatorId":"service_08","generatorLevel":102,"generatorMilestoneLevel":4,"autoGeneratorEnabled":true,"areaId":"welcome_zone","employeeId":"cm_09_bat_v1","generatorIndex":8},
{"generatorId":"service_09","generatorLevel":112,"generatorMilestoneLevel":4,"autoGeneratorEnabled":true,"areaId":"gamer_zone_0","employeeId":"cm_02_maid_v1","generatorIndex":9},
{"generatorId":"special_generator_5","generatorLevel":33,"generatorMilestoneLevel":0,"autoGeneratorEnabled":false,"areaId":"special_area_1","employeeId":"","generatorIndex":1},
{"generatorId":"special_generator_1","generatorLevel":33,"generatorMilestoneLevel":0,"autoGeneratorEnabled":false,"areaId":"special_area_0","employeeId":"","generatorIndex":1}
],

"lastCompanyLayout":[
{"areaId":"table_zone_1","employeeId":"cm_01_stepsis_v1","generatorIndex":1},
{"areaId":"dance_zone_1","employeeId":"cm_07_celeb_v1","generatorIndex":2},
{"areaId":"dance_zone_0","employeeId":"cm_06_rabbit_v1","generatorIndex":3},
{"areaId":"special_area_1","employeeId":"","generatorIndex":1},
{"areaId":"special_area_0","employeeId":"","generatorIndex":1},
{"areaId":"table_zone_0","employeeId":"cm_05_foxspirit_v1","generatorIndex":4},
{"areaId":"photo_zone_0","employeeId":"cm_03_mouse_v1","generatorIndex":5},
{"areaId":"gamer_zone_0","employeeId":"cm_02_maid_v1","generatorIndex":6},
{"areaId":"gamer_zone_1","employeeId":"cm_04_domina_v1","generatorIndex":7},
{"areaId":"table_zone_2","employeeId":"cm_08_redpanda_v1","generatorIndex":8},
{"areaId":"welcome_zone","employeeId":"cm_09_bat_v1","generatorIndex":9}]
,"companyStartTS":1698766375}
Possible values for special areas are :
special_generator_1 = Strap-On
special_generator_2 = Tickle
special_generator_3 = Blowjob
special_generator_4 = Footjob
special_generator_5 = Handjob
special_generator_6 = Cowgirl
special_generator_7 = Poledance
special_generator_8 = Soapy Massage

Winblast

Jan 4, 2018
Save File all scene Unlock extract to --- C:\Users\xxx\AppData\LocalLow\Woop\Cafe Maid\Save
bit of grindy but it's fun to play
Does not work, you've to include the Cutscene folder also that is at the upper location of folders hierarchy (C:\Users\xxx\AppData\LocalLow\Woop\Cafe Maid\Cutscene)

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes