3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

VapedApe

May 10, 2023
idk if it's because i have a touch screen but anytime i try to click on the girls in the "flirting" section it does nothing. i have to move the game from my main window to my laptop screen and use the touch screen. Kinda weird, no idea how to solve it.

Other than that fun game!

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
The scenes aren't bad, its nice being able to collect outfit pieces and dye them, and the story is silly yet amusing enough, but god, you can tell it has 'pay for shit to speed things along' mobile roots. This game desperately needs some shortcuts.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I said that no one reads what you write, but they patched it up after a while. I don't play for a year to be able to level up again

scoota33

Jul 15, 2019
how do you hire more maids? only have three and I cant find out how to hire more
Three?? i only have 2 and there is no way in hell im playing on to get 1125 levels between the two of them (at level 4 club) .. how did you get the third?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Three?? i only have 2 and there is no way in hell im playing on to get 1125 levels between the two of them (at level 4 club) .. how did you get the third?
Every club level gets a new girl. Like I have a level 11 club with every girl unlocked and active. I do wish you could have automatic showtimes and multiple showtimes at once though.

Oh and I think this need the prostitution tag as the backroom do allow it.

Xeenith

Jul 13, 2017
how do you hire more maids? only have three and I cant find out how to hire more
I left the game at some point, when I got back I could get all the maid I should have had (that is to say all of them but one, that I got at the next "sell company" reset)

there are a few bugs here & there too, like I complete a girl events to get her next scene et I get "reset" in front of another girl...

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
This dating gimmick completely cripples the progression. You need to start these dates every 5, 10 or 15 minutes hundreds of times with other prerequisites in between so you cannot just afk it. This probably takes days of grinding. Shame these time skip things don't work, at least those you can cheat easily.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes