Ren'Py Completed Butterfly Therapy [v1.0.1] [hiddenpaulsmith]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Question ;

First thing you encounter, is an 'ask' for the mc's name . . .:unsure:, umm, ... is the protagonist, a male, or a female ?
( there are no tags stating which )

Edit :
Guess I'll assume it is a, male-protagonist . . . since no one else seems to know either . :rolleyes::whistle:
It is an (unseen) male protagonist, yes.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
It is an (unseen) male protagonist, yes.
Thanks for your reply .

As it were, it could be either a Male, or a Female . . . as-in, two females/women, discussing the likelihood of any women becoming a Bimbo .

As-in, an 'intelligent' average body-type woman, vs., a curvy, more provocative, woman of loose morals/less intelligent, (as most Bimbos are described as ).

Since, at-the-time, the gender of the protagonist was unknown, (not, noted/tagged), I used a name that I considered 'gender-neutral', (a name I use for those who are slated to go the route of, Male-2-Female) :sneaky:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

Changelog

- Added new character: Ashley
- Added end scene when all girls have been transformed!

Reactions: Aereon1104

Groto Clark

Mar 3, 2018
all, who have problems with that "game"- its caused by sending users data to *.xyz site
here "corrected" file(i mean disabled data sending in function "increment_metrics"), just replace original:
Hi!
Will there be an update of this script for the new complete version?
Would be nice if possible.

Reactions: Arryou

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Is there actually any difference between 1.0.0 and 1.0.1?
Ashley and the end scene were already there in 1.0.0 so did anything else change?

Reactions: Aereon1104

SergeKov

Oct 30, 2020
I've completed the path for Laura, Lindy, Titz and Kylie, but still can't get acess to the full art gallery. It keeps telling that you nedd to make bimbos out of all the characters, but I've completed all the tasks for all the characters. By the changelog there remaining characyers of Nina in gallery, and new Ashley, which I haven't met although visited every possible location.

gutihaz_14

Aug 11, 2020
hi, where is the market? and the library? only can go to art gallery and gym

Last edited:

Thanatos3713

Jan 6, 2019
I've completed the path for Laura, Lindy, Titz and Kylie, but still can't get acess to the full art gallery. It keeps telling that you nedd to make bimbos out of all the characters, but I've completed all the tasks for all the characters. By the changelog there remaining characyers of Nina in gallery, and new Ashley, which I haven't met although visited every possible location.
Did you watch movies at night with Laura? (To make her lips big...)

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes