Ren'Py - Completed - Butterfly Therapy [v1.0.1] [hiddenpaulsmith]

1. 3.00 star(s)

DenimRat

Gameplay
    Controls: Mouse or keyboard for everything.
    Interface: Ren’py dialogue, with a simple gallery.
    Grind: Low, since all the dialogue can be skipped once viewed.
    Writing
    Plot: Basically non-existent.
    Characters: As with most bimbo games, the characters become the same about ⅓ of the way through.
    Typos: Not many.
    Art
    Models: Decent and with many forms.
    Animations: None.
    Semen Effects: Meh.
    Audio
    Music: N/A.
    Effects: N/A.
    Voices: N/A.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Doctor Shark

v0.6 review:

This was a fun little bimbofication trainer game with about 45 minutes of playtime so far. I enjoyed it much more than the studio's previous game which felt very unfocused. This game revolves around Laura, the main character, and four side characters who you have to transform as part of Laura's storyline. There's an in-game gallery and you can change Laura's clothes and hair whenever you want. Really all I'm asking for from a trainer/corruption game.

There's no shown sex, only nudity and text-based descriptions of sex acts and the gym sidequest was very confusing but otherwise a very enjoyable way to kill an hour.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Jdiezel

this is the first straight up "bimbofication" game ive played but i really enjoyed it. not a lot of sex-type of scenes but it was still a really hot game. its version 0.6 but kind of felt like i completed the game. im not sure what the dev has in store but im looking forward to it.

btw not sure if its a bug- assuming its just not added into the game yet, but an error screen pops up when trying to go to the church
  4. 4.00 star(s)

501okwtk

This is an excellent start for a series of short-form games playing with the concepts of bimbofication and psychological manipulation, curious to see what happens with the Church update, or if there is a larger city to explore.