fhampirsky

Feb 17, 2018
A bunny as the main female protaganist? Well it works, we all know what those lop-eared carrot suckers are famous for! Huh....and I just realized where Easter eggs might come from....;)

I need to warm you that feeding a bunny carrots is the stupidest things human ever do. It's a SIN!!!

Bunny, Rabbit, or Hare didn't deserve to be tortured by the dishes named Carrot!

*Please refer to internet of what will happen if you feed them Carrot

** And Please, don' t refer from Bugs Bunny, since that's the show that give terrors and kills countless innocent Bunny since they aired till now. (It even make education bureau thought that Rabbit like Carrot...! Such heresy from creature called Teacher!)

*** On last note, Bunny Girl is the best!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
In my opinion someone in F95zone should react and ban machine translations and partials altogether. Or just make a subforum so these games wouldn't appear on Latest Updates tab. Lately this site has been flooded with crappy MT and it's really bad for image of this market we have here and harms real translations.

croPath

May 10, 2017
In my opinion someone in F95zone should react and ban machine translations and partials altogether. Or just make a subforum so these games wouldn't appear on Latest Updates tab. Lately this site has been flooded with crappy MT and it's really bad for image of this market we have here and harms real translations.
TBF decently edited MTLs are good enough but it needs someone willing to work on it for a decent amount of time and often MTing a bunch of times to get a like understandable enough to get what it means unless its voiced and the person understands japanese decently.. in a way its more work then just TLing

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Banning things because you don't like it is heavy handed and a waste of time. This site is not a bubble; if something isn't allowed here it just goes elsewhere. The idea that F95 banning MTL is "saving the industry" is a load of crap. Just call a spade a spade. You don't like MTL and want it gone because it bothers you and you don't care about what other people think. Nothing wrong with disliking MTL but let's not make statements with no facts to back them up.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hi guys,

I ran it through a translator and gave it a quick test.
Looks as good as it gets for MTL I guess, but better than japanese :D

Just replace the files in the dta folder with the ones attached.
This was attempted previously and broke the crafting system. I am sure if you just MTL'd this you broke the crafting system as well. Did you test it to make sure people could get past the tutorial and crafting still works? I would rather not have to spend a week fixing this so to save me time please check this before you start distributing an MTL other people have to then fix hmm.

Reactions: terirheken

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
So like... why is none of the game translated?
If partial means the same thing here as ULMF forums, then only the menus have been translated.

Which i thought was against the rules here? It def was at one point anyway. There are a lot of partially translated games, in this sense, out there.

Reactions: aifman7

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
TBF decently edited MTLs are good enough but it needs someone willing to work on it for a decent amount of time and often MTing a bunch of times to get a like understandable enough to get what it means unless its voiced and the person understands japanese decently.. in a way its more work then just TLing
So low effort games should be banned in that case. Call it curating if you're sensitive.

Banning things because you don't like it is heavy handed and a waste of time.

There is a BIG difference between banning things because they are not liked compared to banning them for basic technical quality issues. I hate incest games and find lesbian games borning, but i'm not out here thinking those should be banned because they're not my thing.

Reactions: Rat_King

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Banning things because you don't like it is heavy handed and a waste of time.
People who capable to read japanese themself or hook auto-translator aren't common here. So game without even MTL (and without 100% save too) is a garbage for a huge chunk of F95 auditory (I would even dare to say - for major part of auditory).

In case of this game "Partial" translation is a lie too. Game menus isn't part of game, so this game is untranslated at all.

P.S. I was baited to come here by cute elf on picture >_<

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
First we are getting more non sexual games here and now this crap? Make up your mind on what is and isn't allowed here mods

Altair31

Mar 22, 2019
While I appreciate being able to read the menu's, I don't think this should be put under the 'completed' section seeing as it's almost completely unfinished in terms of translation.

Reactions: Rizo and Ric

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Aren't Avantgarde games hard to translate due to crafting system breaking if not done right. Since remember trying to translate princess never lose and that being the case.

Where do you even go to upload games anyway since ones I attempt go at aint here.

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
If the game is partial but listed under complete, wouldn't that be a contradiction? Because partial implies they gave up.

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
What's next?

Doggo Girls never abandon?

Like this comment to hopefully let the creator know.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Aren't Avantgarde games hard to translate due to crafting system breaking if not done right. Since remember trying to translate princess never lose and that being the case.

Where do you even go to upload games anyway since ones I attempt go at aint here.
Make a request thead under "game requests" if you have a game you would like uploaded her that isn't already.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
This was attempted previously and broke the crafting system. I am sure if you just MTL'd this you broke the crafting system as well. Did you test it to make sure people could get past the tutorial and crafting still works? I would rather not have to spend a week fixing this so to save me time please check this before you start distributing an MTL other people have to then fix hmm.
yep you were right, it translated the recipes which broke the crafting.
I think I fixed that in the new attached 7z, could you give it a try?

Reactions: Aode and irdor

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
Full "save"
copy and paste into \www\js\plugins

--
if you wanna do it yourself navigate to and open \www\js\plugins\RecollectionMode.js
find get_global_variables and delete
Code:
                    if($gameSwitches._data[cg.switch_id]) {
                       // KEEP THIS LINE this._global_variables["switches"][cg.switch_id] = true;
                    }

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes