• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

gnihtyreve

Sep 29, 2020
The only thing that needs is for someone to make a nude mod here or the other page (probably the other page will do it)
You dont need nude mod, their 3D model is not fucking original. I can't tell which one but it is definitely use one of the famous custom 3D model asset generator, like the one people making content for Youtube video. (Sorry to ruin your fun)

Keenan69

Oct 20, 2018
literally one of those games that I would've bought if it was avaible on steam BUT in my Region it's not avaible just like a few other games... I remember buying a key for a different game that was supposed to work in that region but didn't and so I have to give up on actually buying these games...

Reactions: Mister_X

goggeen

Mar 18, 2019
1714888089948.png

Is there any way to change the resolution, AA or any other setting to avoid jagged edges like these?

ScrewFearMe

Apr 8, 2018
I noticed that giving Kana the 5000drink and then 2 1800drinks she gets drunk, but what about the other girls, anyone figured that out yet?

sebast88395

Apr 16, 2022
I just barely started playing with cheat engine and don't really know what I'm doing but am I tripping is money set as 3 separate values? I just went and changed all 3 and it happened to work but like all 3 numbers change whenever i get or lose money

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes