Unity - Bunny Garden [v1.0.0] [qureate]

1. 3.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

I played this game thinking there was some kind of H-content but in the end i was dissapointed. Although I can't be really that mad because the game, even if it lacks on substance, It's a well presented dating sim and the teasing was kinda fun for a while.

It's kinda sad though because it has everything to be a really great game: the girls, the voice acting, minigames, asmr, but if you are looking for a h-game this is not it, the whole experience feels boring and uninspiring.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Lerd0

review for v.1.0.0.

Peak dating simp sim.
    bit like some of the yakuza hostess minigames.
    girls look pretty good, would let them drain ma wallet.
    minigames kinda meh, the asmr scenes mid, still loved the game tho.
    just wish there was more to do.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

a820802

No sexual content.

+This game is a short and linear dating sim/VN game about meeting 3 girl in a hostess club. It is fully voiced in Japanese at a top level and girl's personality are well portrayed.

+There are 3+3 short ASMR scene for each girl and are somewhat suggestive. But don't let this be the reason you play this game.

-For game play There are close to no real gameplay within the game, and the minigame are just half baked holder that break up the text read abit and hand out some panty scenes..
    But the gameplay pacing is good enough for a dating sim, as there is not much distraction for you to do, other than meeting/talking to the girls..

The game has 1 normal ending for each girl, and a tool to unlock harem ending after you beat all 3. again no sexual content.

4/5 Would get my money scammed by cute girls again.