Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Hi, does english patch v 1.20 work? After pasting it do my isntall directory I am getting a notificcation a folder could not be founded (I attach a picture). Patch v 1.00 worked normally, game is running as well in English (version 1.11 at the top)
Hi do u follow the Op instructions
Paste in your installed directory "Bunny Black English Patch v1.00.exe" in installed directory.
5- Run "Bunny Black English Patch v1.00.exe" in your installed directory
6- Then Run ""Bunny Black English Patch v1.20.exe" in your installed directory
6- Finally Copy all contents v1.21 into install directory
7- Click on Bunny.EXE to start playing.

Uncross

Feb 15, 2018
Yeah as I wrote I run English Patch v 1.00 (though after running the game I have v 1.11 written) After that I tried to run Bunny Black v.1.20, which is not working. Is it needed? Game is working fine so if the version 1.20 does not affect the game that much I dont think I need it.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
been a while let me try on my end. But up too u 1.20 does fix bugs. plus there is also 1.21

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Yeah as I wrote I run English Patch v 1.00 (though after running the game I have v 1.11 written) After that I tried to run Bunny Black v.1.20, which is not working. Is it needed? Game is working fine so if the version 1.20 does not affect the game that much I dont think I need it.
weird i know its been a long time but sure in the pass added v1.20. But same can't but applies v1.21. PLEASE if u have any problems or untranslated text please let me know. Otherwise if not enjoy

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
so since its still not been answered here yet i have to ask again
how do you install this game ?
i get people keep saying to do what it says in the post but well that wont work so how do you do after that ?
i click the top left button as everyone else then click the first one i presume to be a full install and a new error box pops up :/ so i have no idea what to do now

Reactions: RedicineZ

Uncross

Feb 15, 2018
Well if u have problem installing the game you can try the version from mw5blog, this version does not need an installation.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
gotta say i like this game a shame i cant save though XD bit harsh loosing all ya progress when you try for a mission then learn its too much for you :p

anyone happen to know how to save ? whenever i try a message box pops up saying something in japanese and well then it just doesent save XD

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
so since its still not been answered here yet i have to ask again
how do you install this game ?
i get people keep saying to do what it says in the post but well that wont work so how do you do after that ?
i click the top left button as everyone else then click the first one i presume to be a full install and a new error box pops up :/ so i have no idea what to do now
Follow my instructions in the OP, you will have nps playing it, if you follow them.
Well if u have problem installing the game you can try the version from mw5blog, this version does not need an installation.
If you follow the instruction in OP. To the letter and you will be playing

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
I can't seem to run the game in fullscreen. I've tried reinstalling in compatibility mode, but it won't go into fullscreen. Help please.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Okay, I've followed the instructions to a T twice now. During my first install I selected the first option, during the second I chose the second option during instalation.

Im using windows 10 (potato), and I still can't go full screen.

Although, I don't seem to have an issue saving. Only issue is full-screen, which really isn't that big.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Its because both the 1.10 and 1.20 english patch.exe requires the japanese bunny black.exe and because of that when you first do it with the 1.10 you cant do it with 1.20. So i just instantly downloaded the 1.20 english patch cause it should have everything on it what the 1.10 patch has.

Nvm. it said that it was patching japanese 1.00 to english 1.20 but my bunny black version is still 1.11? that is pretty weird. so i think its the same english patch both of them.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Honestly how do you level in this game? i see people saying do the cleaning job constantly on the first level floor and avoid fighting. I did the cleaning job 5 times but i cant choose the first 3 level floors and the other floors are swarmed with yellow shadows which contain like 9 knights. PS this is on the easiest difficulty.

Pretty sure its bugged cause now i can onyl take 2000 gold jobs while i am lvl 2

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Honestly how do you level in this game? i see people saying do the cleaning job constantly on the first level floor and avoid fighting. I did the cleaning job 5 times but i cant choose the first 3 level floors and the other floors are swarmed with yellow shadows which contain like 9 knights. PS this is on the easiest difficulty.

Pretty sure its bugged cause now i can onyl take 2000 gold jobs while i am lvl 2

The game is a massive grind.

1. They tell you to avoid fighting because you simply can't win in the beginning. Use your money to buy party members, the #1 priority should be a fairy, as it has decent magic attacks, it has healing spells, and it shows your position on the map which is massive later on (as maps become really confusing). Alongside a fairy, grab yourself a couple of tanks. Once done, then you can start fighting and leveling up.

2. Jobs never really pay that much to begin with. No matter how far ahead you are. 2k is a strong amount for level 2. Don't sweat it. After you get your party set up, and buy whatever equipment you want money isn't really an issue.

3. Yellow enemies are much harder than red. Early on if you run into one, just run away, or even leave the map if you need to. It won't reset your progress so don't worry, but it will reset enemy locations :)

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
I don't think I can save manually... an error pops up whenever I try.

Can't autosave either.

EDIT: Fixed it.

Zator

Jan 19, 2018
Hmm during a battle appeared additional option "#$*&%" in bubble. I tried using it, but wasn't able to undarstand. what does it do?
Edit: It's option needed in mission...

Last edited:

Mallipattra

Jul 18, 2018
So when I try and run install.exe it's in Japanese and I can't seem to do the actual installation no matter what button I press. Anyone who's installed this know what to do?

Edit: Okay, I now know that the top left button is the way to the install, but when I try to do that and install the thing I get some sort of error message.

Reactions: kolokiko
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes