• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes
U

User_23654

Here is a Mega link with v0.12 + files for the v0.13 test, or only the v0.13 testfiles.

Put the testfiles in the game folder.

Reactions: Kite80

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Realy the best borthel/slave game i never play for the content ! Hope it will improve more next time

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
My trainer has been updated, I added a new cheat which raises every MC stat by one. If u wish more cheats in my trainer let me know it.

Trainer instructions: unzip in brothel king\game folder; during the game just click the following keys to obtain the desired effect:

[1]: Reset player's interactions
[2]: Add 10.000 gold
[3]: Set all MC's stats to 15
[4]: Add +1 to all MC's stats

U find the commands in the comment section of the .rpy file itself, just open it with notepad.

Second: I've added some more girls to my collection, picking images from both slavemaker game and what people is sharing on dev site, here's my mega link for girls folders (u can pick 'em one by one those u like and leave those u don't):

List of girls:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Hi guys, this time I made a new version of my trainer, it could be considered as a smaller and simpler variation of the game help menu. It's still a work in progress because i want to add more stuff for girls stats, exp and perk points increase, for now it works like my previous trainer except you trigger a menu by pressing "!" and there are also a few cheats for girls: bring love and trust to 20, add stat points, add perk points. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ikarose and Twistty

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
It's me again ;-) I've update a bit the images for asuka langley, magician girl and hinata, added more for both work and sex scenes, most of them are high quality pictures; also a new girl I wanted to add before because she's one of my favorite chars: rei ayanami. You can find my collection in my mega folder (see post #66 above for link), I tried to post new/modified girls as an attachement here but the archieve files are too big, there are a lot of images after all...

Last edited:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Added Kotori Minami from School idol festival, a well made pack by aldiele from game forum. Didn't know the char, so i gave it a try and saw good stuff, girl is very cute, try it too!

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I sincerely hope that a new version of the game will come before the end of the year, I saw in dev forum that he's still working on bug fixing 0.13 version and many problems have been solved, so why not come out with a 0.13 beta in a week or two?

sovasin

Dec 12, 2017
is it only possible to progress/develop your slaves by being nice to them? or can you be cruel and rape/punish them constantly to progress? I haven't really had any luck with the latter.

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
Release 0.13 is out!!
Can be downloaded here:

Adds more info, some great levelling features for the girls, and polishes it up a bit. Next update the dev says will more story-focused.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
0.13 version has new girls perk system, so if u encounter problems with old saves that's the reason; the best part of new version is the possibility to customize every girl we put in girls folder, alongside the images we just need to add an .ini file in which we put special interactions and biography: something i wanna learn and do for all my previous girls, so don't miss my further updates here ;-)

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I'm working on a new girl: Ayane and found out that my trainer doesn't work very well with 0.13, got some issue with MC stats raising cheats. If you found any other malfunction please let me know, it will help me release a new trainer version 100% good.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I have this issue going on with training, at some point girls let you train them choosing what to focus on (anal, spanking, piledriver etc...) but then out of nowhere you lose that "ability" and you're stuck back at normal sex without options.

Why is this? I got high love, they got high happines...

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
For special training you need at least 2 AP points, if you have only 1 you can still train a girl, but can only choose normal training until you recharge the APs. This is a game feature and the trainer can help you recharge immediately, giving you 100 points.

Anyway, I found a little bug in my trainer, don't know if the uploaded version here has it too, so in order to be sure I reupload a working rpa file here.

Reactions: sp1ker

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I'm proud to release my first real mod ever: not a trainer then, this time it's a sory addon for one of the girls of my collection. Discover Hinata Hyuga's origins, visit her room and find out her secret ninjia technique!

And that's not all! I'm working on her story, which you can learn by interacting with her: why did she left her village? What are her plans for the future? How many secrets does she still keeps for herself? Unfold the mysteries around her night by night!

For any bugs or writing errors please pm me, English is not my native language so it may be easy for me having missed some, you help will be welcome :)

How to install:
extract the archieve in your game/girls/hinata folder; the two files (_BK.ini and _events.rpa) must be together with your Hinata images.

FEATURES:
- The original Hinata and only her (so not her clones) will have personalized options of perks, traits and stats bonuses, plus a special origin place.
- There will be an additional interaction with her, with a 33% chance of triggering a special event in 4 stages (the 4th one is replayable); the special images for the night events are included in the zip archieve

Thanks to Goldo for having given us the tools for doing such mods for girls (see her boa hancock last release for further info)

EDIT: Made several fixes and text rewrites, so better if you redownload it if you got it before 1/25 6:00pm

Reactions: lebrongames

Leodas

Jan 17, 2018
I am having an issue with the game, don't know surely why, it started since last update. At random times (constant times) the game freeze for a couple of seconds then resume normaly, it doesnt show any message from windows saying the program has stopped. Its happening to someone else too or is my potato the problem?

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes