4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
+
MC.Strength=#
MC.Speed=#
MC.interactions=#
I tried these, and other than interactions I never saw any of the MC values change.

At this point money and interactions seems to be enough though, but I haven't been in any actual fights yet.

Apr 5, 2017
I tried these, and other than interactions I never saw any of the MC values change.

At this point money and interactions seems to be enough though, but I haven't been in any actual fights yet.
I did as well, after some trial and error, you need to use the lower case, so like this,

MC.strength=#
MC.speed=#
MC.interactions=#

O

Onyx99

I hope he finds a way to make each girl unique. I don't like that if i have a Orihime I can still buy another Orihime from the Slave market. Kinda ruins it for me. Other than that it's a good start.

Reactions: Luke

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
I get this error right after the first time i enter the slave market in the beginning of the game. Screens just an image and i cant click on anything except the help on the top right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/BKmain.rpy", line 56, in script
if slavemarket.updated:
File "game/BKmain.rpy", line 56, in <module>
if slavemarket.updated:
AttributeError: NPC instance has no attribute 'updated'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if slavemarket.updated:
File "C:\Users\rasan\Downloads\vn\Brothel King\Brothel_King-all\renpy\ast.py", line 1648, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\rasan\Downloads\vn\Brothel King\Brothel_King-all\renpy\python.py", line 1606, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\rasan\Downloads\vn\Brothel King\Brothel_King-all\renpy\python.py", line 1601, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
if slavemarket.updated:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.10.1227
Brothel King 0.11

Last edited:

DemonReaperKing

May 17, 2017
I get this error right after the first time i enter the slave market in the beginning of the game. Screens just an image and i cant click on anything except the help on the top right.

View attachment 7264

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
if slavemarket.updated:
if slavemarket.updated:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if slavemarket.updated:
File "C:\Users\rasan\Downloads\vn\Brothel King\Brothel_King-all\renpy\ast.py", line 1648, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\rasan\Downloads\vn\Brothel King\Brothel_King-all\renpy\python.py", line 1606, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\rasan\Downloads\vn\Brothel King\Brothel_King-all\renpy\python.py", line 1601, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
if slavemarket.updated:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.10.1227
Brothel King 0.11

Same for me

norpuma

Aug 8, 2016
I get an error very early in the game... :/

To Soulord and everyone else getting stuck the first time they go to the market:

After unzipping and patching the game, you actually need a "girls" folder inside the game folder. Right now, from the current download, extract the "improved-girl-pack" and copy the "girls" folder found there to the "game" folder.

I suggest the OP add this to the "installation" spoiler.

Other than that, the game is fun, but grindy as hell!

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
After unzipping and patching the game, you actually need a "girls" folder inside the game folder. Right now, from the current download, extract the "improved-girl-pack" and copy the "girls" folder found there to the "game" folder.

I suggest the OP add this to the "installation" spoiler.

Other than that, the game is fun, but grindy as hell!
Absolute legend

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
fuck me another problem
I seem to be stuck setting a schedule for the first girl.

I played this through a while ago and quite enjoyed myself, but right clicking doesn't take me back and there is no back button that I can see. I do remember the interface being a bit counter intuitive from time to time.

[edit]

I needed to set a job as well as a schedule. "No job" is not the same as "rest" apparently.
also cant go back after checking on the slave i bought. says right click to go back or press the back button. There is no back button and right clicking doesnt work.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
I also thought I got stuck, but if I remember correctly in the top right corner somewhere you could click something to get back.

Sam10

May 13, 2017
Yeah, i also getting stuck in the same point. Game looks promising but needs major fix

Make sure your folder ''girls'' is under the folder ''game'' after that, go to the game and load any file or start a new game and then lick the ? icon on the top right corner then click Repair Girl Pictures a couple times.... Should solve your issue

Note that if you use the cheats too much, this could create new bugs or make this same bug perssist

rubidium99

Jul 4, 2017
I'm stuck after interacting with a girl, anyone else h aving the same problem? Even if I start a new game with no cheats it would still get stuck

Last edited:

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
fuck me another problem

also cant go back after checking on the slave i bought. says right click to go back or press the back button. There is no back button and right clicking doesnt work.
Make sure you've given her a job and set the schedule. It won't let you go until you do both.

Reactions: Synergy_

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
v0.12
Game:
Current patch:
Basic (improved) girl pack: (new)
Warning: This girl pack is not yet updated to take advantage of new 0.12 features
changelog:
  • The farm: An all new training system, with an evil bend! The farm must be activated through the story.
  • New events, merchants and NPCs to match the farm!
  • Better tagging system: A more flexible and robust tagging system now allows people to add a great many new kinks to your girl packs! Please note that the basic girl pack has not yet been updated to take advantage of the new system (coming soon)
  • Many UI improvements, random girl names, and more!

Warning: The farm activates some more hardcore content, which can be partially disabled in the 'preferences' menu.

Oct 29, 2016
View attachment 6823

Overview:

Brothel King is another take on Sim Brothel and gets some inspiration from other games, such as Slave maker. It's made with Ren'py, my objectives being to make a fun game with a clean UI, good art and a full back story (which isn't yet developed).​

Updated: 15-5-2017
Developer/Publisher: Goldo
Censorship: No
Version: v0.11 Alpha
Language: English
Genre: Prostitution, rape, slavery, bondage, monsters

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

View attachment 6826 View attachment 6825 View attachment 6824

Ermmm... It is cencored and the description states otherwise..

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes