Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I'm proud to say that my trainer has been very useful for Lab Rats 2 players: some of them will adapt my work to that game! Can't hide this makes me very happy, considering that just one year ago I started to learn ren'py basics and still have a lot to learn; when someone appreciates your efforts and your creation, for as little as a trainer it can be, starts to spread around, well, it's a great satisfaction!

By the way, let me also say that my next girl pack is almost ready, I've finished to gather all the pics I could have found of Tatsumaki (aka Tornado of Terror) from One Punch Man; she's my first loli character for BK, although I usually don't like much this kind of girls (refused to play with Sakura and Chibiusa packs so far, even if they were well made), in this case the girl is more than a miniaturized teen bitch than a loli. And I love slaving bitches :-D
I expected to find more good pics than I effectively did, so don't expect top pics this time; they're still good, but not best; but this character deserves her own pack, so shall be it. Just need to tag the pics, so please wait a little more and forgive me if I wasn't able to release it as a Christmas gift. Here's a little preview of her.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Stonesilence made a tag update for his packs; he also released 3 more:

Ahri (League of Legends)
Pyra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)
Samus Aran (Metroid)

And this is the list of new packs from Mistrun (most of the girls are from Touhou Project):

Momiji Inubashiri
Ran Yakumo
Kazami Yuuka
Yukari Yakumo
Yuugi Hoshiguma
Meiling Hong
Reiuji Utsuho
Eirin Yagokoro
Patchouli Knowledge
Dinerind

Hinasawa Tomoka

Finally my little Sakuya rejoins her lovely friends :love: thanks @mistrun!

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Done and done! Tatsumaki is ready to join our harems!

girl pack infos:

Tatsumaki (One punch man)
genre: loli
pics: 375
rating: A+
links: -

There's no BK.ini file this time, will probably add it in future (well, I hope so...). Enjoy!

profile (17).jpg

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
2 more girl packs from Leortha:

Name: Gadget Hackwrench
Universe: Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers
Pics: 552
Type: Western animation
Notes: Disney, Furry, Mouse

Name: Deedlit
Universe: Record of the Lodoss Wars
Pics: 322
Type: Anime
Notes: Elf

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Introducing Skuty, his first girl packs for BK are the following ones:

Misaka Mikoto
687 pictures, rating B+
-

Sonoda Umi
479 pictures, rating B+
-

Satanichia Kurumizawa McDowell
208 pics, rating B+
-

Kujou Karen
242 pics, rating B+
-

Cecilia Alcott
503 pictures, rating A+
-

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
A new girl pack set from Leortha; why a set? Because the 3 girls are the stars from Rayheart!

Mega folder:

Name: Hikaru Shidou
Universe: Magic Knight Rayearth
Pics: 274
Notes: none

1547686146385.png

Name: Umi Ryuuzaki
Pics: 283

1547686158618.png

Name: Fuu Hououji
Pics: 159

1547686186757.png

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
And for today we conclude with karaluch long list of girl packs, take a seat and have a look:

Rikka Takarada:
Toujou Nozomi
Yamato:
Hamakaze:
Maki Nishikino:
Sakura Mataou:
Patchouli Knowledge:
Rin Shibuya:
Reimu Hakurei:
Suzuya:
Megumi Katou:
Mika Jougasaki:
Zero Two:
Shuten Douji:
Kashima:
Sanae Kochiya:
Momiji Inubashiri:
Tifa Lockhart:

Most of them are rated C+, but don't get tricked, it's just because he made packs with few but very good pics: either it's good or it's nothing! Also some of the packs are based on other pack makers, karaluch remade the pic selection and the tag, eventually adding something more when possible. I think it's enough to say that the stuff above is his work after all...

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
Not entirely sure on where best to post this, but this seemed the most logical considering it dealt with made girl packs- was looking through the google doc list, noticed two characters from the Fate series under titles instead of their actual names, and one additional Fate character that is actually a composite of 2: "Rider" is actually specifically Medusa, and "Shielder" is Mash Kyrielight. Been so long since I downloaded them I forgot they weren't listed under their true names. The character labelled as "Hassan" is actually a mix of two different characters who share that name from Fate (there are a total of 19 characters in Fate's universe with the name Hassan, so it's not exactly surprising)- Hassan of Serenity and Hassan of the Hundred Faces. Been working on several Fate characters on my own time, part of which includes trying to make separate packs for Hundred and Serenity, but I work slow (hilariously, several others I had been working on got made by other people as I worked, so... yay less to do?). At any rate, left comments on the google doc about all 3, but figured I would also make note of it elsewhere just in case.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
@Tidalbore thanks for having noticed it, personally I think a girl pack maker should take some infos on a character before making her pack, in order to avoid such situations but also (and more important) to catch the character essence and make a cool pack which represent her well, especially if we also put BK.ini in it. I wish to encourage everyone to do so, 'cause that's the "special ingerdient" which makes a pack special ;-)

And now another girl pack from Skuty:

Endou Saya
Rank A+
238 pics

Links: -

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Guys maybe someone here can help me: my trainer has a flaw which prevents me from using it if I try to change a perk and write an invalid perk name. By doing so, since that moment the key to call the cheat menu has no effect; same result after having deleted trainer.rpyc and reloaded the game, or changed the keybind. Can't figure out why this happens. If I start a new game, the trainer restarts to work as usual. Any hints?

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
tl:dr abreviation: don't know nearly enough about coding (let alone python specifically) to help with the problem, and the Nasuverse (Fate series, Tsukihime series, and Kara no Kyoukai combined) is confusing enough I can understand why the errors I found were made

Unfortunately it's been years since I did anything coding related, would not begin to know how to help out on that in terms of figuring out where the issue lies. As for a more general solution, maybe switch the interface to choosing the perk from a list instead of typing it in? Would definitely be a lot more time consuming to implement, but would circumvent the issue by removing the ability to input a false trait by accident. Still though, would involve a lot of time and effort to make the lists of the various negative, positive, and true name traits, and then there is the whole ordeal of having to modify the lists should traits get added/removed/changed later on.

As for the whole name-catching, glad to be of help, though I can't really fault the people who made those particular packs for the issue (I vaguely recall Jeanne D'Arc having a similar issue of being labelled "Ruler" when her pack was first released too), as Fate has a few things that make the mistakes fairly easy to explain. For the name errors, Medusa only gets named outside of the actual story for Fate/Stay Night, in the game/show/OVAs she never gets referred to by her name, only her title, much as Artoria is simply called "Saber" by everyone- the difference is that Medusa dies before anyone actually learns who she is specifically (everyone else has at least one path where there identity gets revealed), so unless you check the extra info the game gave for the various servants, you only had vague hints as to who she was, while everyone else gets called out on their identity at some point. Furthermore when talking about the shows, a lot of people refer to the characters by their titles rather than true names, mainly because it is faster, provided you are talking about a specific entry, and not the universe as a whole. For Mash, she is the only known case of the "Shielder" class, so there isn't really anyone else to confuse her with, and for a long while there was a good deal of confusion as to what her name actually was in english (Mash, Math, Mashu, and Matthew have all been contenders)- technically Matthew is the actual best translation of her name as written in Japan, but with the US releases of Fate/Grand Order, her name has been officially revealed as being Mash. As for the Hassan issue, the only two Hassans to have seen major recognition in the series are Hassan of the Cursed Arm (from Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel), and Hassan of the Hundred Faces (from Fate/Zero), and Hundred's power is to have a physical body for every single one of their split personalities, (with varying genders), so someone misidentifying an unknown female Hassan as one of Hundred's many forms is somewhat understandable.

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
So I finally got around to finishing a girl (Hell probably has some nice winter property now that I've actually finished off a personal project), decided to update Tohsaka Rin. While it doesn't have pics for everything, I did manage to pull her up to a B+ and add some much needed picture diversity, here is a link to my Mega folder: EDIT: link i had provided lacked the download key, see my post below for the actual link

Metalmania

Aug 10, 2017
So I finally got around to finishing a girl (Hell probably has some nice winter property now that I've actually finished off a personal project), decided to update Tohsaka Rin. While it doesn't have pics for everything, I did manage to pull her up to a B+ and add some much needed picture diversity, here is a link to my Mega folder:
Sorry, but i can´t Load this pack, you must give us the Link with the Key to Download this File. You gave us not the Key for this File. This Link send us to your Mega Login.

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
In an even rarer fit of productiveness I have actually actually finished a second girl pack, another Fate girl, Ereshkigal! Once again the pack is in the B+ range for pictures, with a total of 278 images used (Rin was 149, btw, forgot to mention that). It is currently uploading to my folder, hope y'all enjoy!

(P.S. If any of you who aren't familiar with Fate look at this and go "wait, isn't that just Rin but blonde?" the answer is yes, Ereshkigal is pretty much just blonde Rin in a different outfit)

EDIT: Forgot to do some editing on some of the pictures in the first upload, now uploading a fixed version

Reactions: Metalmania

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
From Leortha with love:

Name: Penny
Universe: Inspector Gadget
Pics: 361
Type: Western Animation
Notes: loli

View attachment 229631

link:

Another 2 girls made by Skuty:

Suzukaze Aoba
260 pics
Rank B+

Tachibana Kanade
251 pics
Rank B+

By the way, if you like the way I publish girl packer releases (i mean the colors for packers and girls names) here's the colors I use:

FUCHSIA : #f400a1 (in this forum I'd rather call it FUCKsia :ROFLMAO: )
MOON YELLOW : #FAC51C (I swear I found that name on google! It wasn't me!)

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I'd like to play this game but I'm not sure how the girls packs work. Can anyone give me a quick breakdown? Are they different animation styles? Are they all separate and add additional and unrelated girls? Are any real pictures vs drawings? Thanks!

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Girl packs can be a girl from animation like Bulma from DBZ, with pics of her having sex. Or real life girls like say, Jenna Haze with pics of her in various positions to match the dialogue. And they can be seperate, it just depends on a edit file that is sometimes included.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote