Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Febui

May 6, 2022
Can't seem to find that option on my PC.
Okay, you're in grid view instead of list. There is a button on there, which is in the screenshot, showing the list view option, but here it is in grid view for you as well, as you can do it in both.
1705970184154.png
You want to share link, not share folder. Sharing link on a folder will let people view the folder and its contents. Sharing the folder lets other people add to the folder (i think)
Remember to mouse over stuff for options to appear. Be nosy and curious with the things you use and see what their features are

Dnai

Jan 1, 2024
Trying to install the packs through mega but it's stuck on forever saying requesting folder data.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Go to the side, click the ... that appears when moused over, and select "Share link"

You are sharing your own view of the page, an encrypted view that only works for you. Share link to get the actual public-facing link
OK I think I got it. Please go back and let me know if the links work!

kingthandra

Jun 18, 2021
NEW GIRL!
Jingliu.jpg
Name: Jingliu
Universe: Honkai Star Rail

Also Updated some packs:
Himeno (Chainsaw Man) ~50 new images
Kobeni (Chainsaw Man) ~50 new images
Tomo Aizawa (Tomo-chan) ~50 new images
Wiz (Konosuba) ~50 new images
Yunyun (Konosuba) ~50 new images
Mei Mei (Jujutsu Kaisen) ~150 new images

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Is there a way to edit the entries on the Girl Pack Database? I used the wrong links and want to repair them. Also I want to update the number of pictures for the girls

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
The mega link for the "earliestbird" user is broken and they seemed to have made all the packs for things like overwatch/ mass effect gals, anybody got alternatives for these?

Reactions: Dnai

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
sample_ec2e9b2e9ed9c941a63f272ea3b635e2.jpg
So I lost my old hard drive which contained all of the packs I made in 2020. I came here to find my old Mega link to recover the packs only to find for some reason all of the packs except for 1 were removed. Tough luck I thought to myself. Well its been 4 years so might as well start again from scratch and what better way to do so than to completely disregard the girl packs I made in the past and instead come out with a new release. And with that haphazard thought process I come back after 4 years with a new pack for Chitanda Eru. It started with around 1000 images and after a few hours of tagging I brought it down to almost 700. A lot of the images are AI CG but I sorted through them and only kept the ones that were more than passable. I wasn't around for long in the past but maybe ill stick around longer this time. lowkey ive just been waiting a hell of a long time for a new experimental test build with new content

TLDR: Im back to making packs because my old hard drive exploded with all my backups and i thought why not. Ill maybe rebuild and update the packs I made in the past. maybe. For now here's a random Chitanda Eru pack. Now on Mediafire instead of Mega.

oh right and I haven't actually playtested it yet so I have no idea yet how it looks in game. Might be scuffed. Might be fine.

edit: i realized a little late that I should edit the bk.ini file for her farm pics from machine to beast since there are at least a few more images there. I updated the link but you can easily edit the bk.ini file manually by going to file, edit, and under farm_weakness = "machine" and changing it to "beast". Only matters for slightly better farm content?

Last edited:

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
So it turns out I reaaaaaalllllllyyyy fucked up and I tagged almost more than half of both packs with naked tags that shouldn't be there. oh if only had eyes that could read. It only took me like 5 minutes into a playtest to figure that out lol. Well it took me another 4 hours to redo all the goddam tags and while I was at it I tried to fix any other mistakes I saw and made a few (less than ten) additions. Once again don't expect the packs to be perfect but hopefully there are a lot less glaring mistakes. If there are any other mistakes people want to point out please do. Thanks and sorry. Ill continue to update the packs as I find mistakes.

link to edited packs

Oh and this poll if you care about which pack I update next.

At this rate I may be making one or two more major updates to the pack before they're no more errors

Last edited:

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
I did one last major update to the packs, editing portrait filesize to fit better and fixing any major issues I found playing through the game. Unless someone else finds an error while playing through this should be the last update until I decide if i want to add any new images to the packs. I might work on a new pack soon.

Reactions: Nyx82

Dnai

Jan 1, 2024
The mega link for the "earliestbird" user is broken and they seemed to have made all the packs for things like overwatch/ mass effect gals, anybody got alternatives for these?
Yea I noticed the same thing, was sad about Tali and Liara

zuno777

May 9, 2020
Yea I noticed the same thing, was sad about Tali and Liara
I was gonna repost the link to the folder iscoutx put together while they were gathering all the lost earliestbird packs (well, might as well post it anyway: ) but I noticed these two didn't have the extra content, so here's my copies. I've added to/adjusted both over time (especially Tali) but the special folders and events files are untouched.

Name: Tali'Zorah vas Normandy (pack edited from earliestbird)
Universe: Mass Effect
Files: 765 (609 pics/156 vids)
Type: Video Game

_convert_result.jpg
Name: Liara T'Soni (pack edited from earliestbird)
Files: 426 (324 pics/102 vids)

_convert_result_1.jpg

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
I was gonna repost the link to the folder iscoutx put together while they were gathering all the lost earliestbird packs (well, might as well post it anyway: ) but I noticed these two didn't have the extra content, so here's my copies. I've added to/adjusted both over time (especially Tali) but the special folders and events files are untouched.

Name: Tali'Zorah vas Normandy (pack edited from earliestbird)
Files: 765 (609 pics/156 vids)

View attachment 3376293
Name: Liara T'Soni (pack edited from earliestbird)
Files: 426 (324 pics/102 vids)

View attachment 3376296
Massively appreciated bro

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
In the google sheet list, theres an new entry for Poppy by Hellouda, but the mega link is empty ?

Zantaroze

Feb 9, 2018
In the google sheet list, theres an new entry for Poppy by Hellouda, but the mega link is empty ?
It's because they're using the /fm/ link which only works for those with like admin access to the folder i think. They need to update their link i guess.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
It's because they're using the /fm/ link which only works for those with like admin access to the folder i think. They need to update their link i guess.
I'm one of those who mistakenly used those links but there doesn't seem to be any way to edit them once entered. If anyone knows how, let me know

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote