Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes
Mar 31, 2020
You still can't remove huntress's traps.
Are there other games like this? I played zues and poseidon a lot.
Seeing an adult game like this set in the medieval era is really good.

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
You still can't remove huntress's traps.
Are there other games like this? I played zues and poseidon a lot.
Seeing an adult game like this set in the medieval era is really good.
I would also be intresed but I didn't found any. XXXivilisation is a bit like this in the idea as you still manage "a city" but the gameplay is totally different.

• Sad
Reactions: quackquack0709

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
My game have "Access violation at address bla bla in module game bla bla." during campaign. How to fix?
It's happening when i finish the quest of gathering 20000 money and i can't progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: nenemula

bonehead1st

May 25, 2018
My game have "Access violation at address bla bla in module game bla bla." during campaign. How to fix?
It's happening when i finish the quest of gathering 20000 money and i can't progress.
had that happen to me to why hasn't this been fixed yet

apra0585

Dec 11, 2021
Here's my simple CE table for Brothel City version 1.6. You need to install CE 6.5 or better to use the table.

How to Use:
1. Run the game,
2. Alt+Tab to desktop and launch the table,
3. Highlight and click the process "BrothelCity.exe",
4. When prompted to leave the address and values as it is, click "Yes",
5. Use the table to edit values or use the hotkeys,
6. Enjoy the game.

Hotkeys:
Numpad 1: Set gold to 500K.
Numpad 2: Set experience to 5K.
Numpad 3: Freeze your current faith value while allowing it to increase (toggle).
Numpad 4: Set all food to 9999.
Numpad 5: Set all beverages to 9999.

Cheers!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

Hello dear friendverts!
First, let me express our sincere gratitude to all of you for your support!
With this post we want to announce to you
the closure of Darot Games studio
PLEASE! If you want to say "thank you" to us and our work for some more time, continuing to support us here, we will be grateful.

But IF NOT, we do not want to deceive you, and we WARN YOU ONCE AGAIN - for the remaining year we will publish everything that remains of the illustrations, and there will be no more content updates.
The page will remain here so that if there are those who want to play our games, they can purchase them here.

Below we will try to explain the reasons for this decision.

(A lot of text, but I, Jack, tried so hard to shorten everything that I wanted to express as much as possible).

65 MONTHS UNDER THE WING OF THE GODDESS
More than five years ago, in August 2016, we launched our Patreon page with a Brothel City prototype and our first patrons supported us with the first $ 42.

Almost five and a half years have passed.

ABOUT THE DREAM
During this time, our team of game designer, artist, developer, writer and community manager released Brothel City.
We still sometimes play this city-building simulator, which simply gushes with good mood, eroticism and desire.
And we think that we stopped the development of Brothel City just in time, because the game could not be complicated any more. And maintaining a line of personal relationships with characters in strategy is quite difficult.
Therefore, we decided to try to tell you stories of personal relationships. And we started making Slutholm.
The further we went, the more we fell in love with girls, they acquired their own characteristics, habits, manner of speaking, jokes, desires and motivation.
And we sincerely dreamed that we would have the opportunity to work on expanding this world (after all, Brothel City and Slutholm are the same world of the Goddess.)

ABOUT REALITY
But the reality is that no matter how much we love this wonderful world, over these 5 years we have not been able to reach a sufficient level of earnings for the development of video games for adults to become our work of life.
There are a lot of reasons for this, but the main two are the three sides of the "invisibility" problem, that is, the difficulty of showing oneself:

* cluttering the adult gaming industry with hundreds of low-quality projects "thanks" to the release of one very easy-to-use 3D editor, in which any "game maker" can rivet packs of "illustrations" for the next game about the "housemate older than you".
Therefore, it became incredibly difficult to be visible among this heap.

* The second reason is the inability to advertise on "regular" networks (due to the specifics of the content, because people still believe that graphic display of cruelty is the norm, but what most people on the planet do not).

* we thought that we could change the situation by trying to work with one well-known provider of adult games, but it turned out that offline projects are not promoted by them, so we again stumbled upon the "invisibility" problem.

LIFE GOES ON
In addition, in just these five years, a lot has changed in our lives - weddings, births of children, changing jobs.
But the studio never reached the level of five-person earnings in order to become the work of a lifetime.

Five years is a long time. And we came to the conclusion that if we didn't manage to "take off", then we should move on and with tears of nostalgia in our eyes, but close the studio.

One of our team left quite abruptly due to life circumstances, so we won't even be able to supplement the current content.

Nevertheless, we still have a whole bunch of materials that have not been included in any game, and we will definitely share these materials with you before the end of this month and year.

Thanks again to everyone who has ever supported us.
We love you.
Your
Jack, Alice, Jesse, Mike and Fizzer.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
If they think that "invisibility" is the reason they failed, then they are delusional. I was one of the very first early backers and I adored their original art, not only that but I despise their new art. I really hate the shader, and the women look more or less the same.

...Another thing is that they tried to make game games, but they never really worked out interesting mechanics, they could have turned Brothel City to a very fun, engaging and slutty city sim, but they didn't make the buildings affect each other in a big or interesting way, nor did the inhabitants interact in interesting ways.

And their other game... well it's more or less just a VN with women who have uninteresting, perhaps even boringly similar, tits and too nice features. Makes them pretty perhaps, but uninspiring.

If they wanted to make themselves visible they needed to offer something unique, something the DAZ+Ren'Py people couldn't easily compete with, but they did nothing of the sort. That is why they failed!! No more, no less...

d0evil

Dec 9, 2018
i change data for easy game faster build and many other copy and paste in data/bd work well with save game

Last edited:
Reactions: f95zone69

SecretWeeb

Sep 6, 2021
Can anyone upload the CG rip?
The NOPY link is down and I'm unable to open the game files directly, they're some strange ".bgb" format, not jpg or png.
I know the game is old and dead, but the art seems pretty good.

Reactions: ベボレド

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
Inability to advertise on "regular" networks (due to the specifics of the content, because people still believe that graphic display of cruelty is the norm, but what most people on the planet do not).
This is so crazy, right? Mainstream media has all kinds of bad language, violence and abuse, but gods forbid any kind of sexual content dare to try and make it out of its bubble

Reactions: waffel
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes