Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

ColdFingers

Jul 17, 2018
Last thing they said was that the game is completed and any additional content would be released as a DLC that you need to purchase seperately
Seriously? I thought they hadn't even finished the story mode yet. Thanks for the info, I guess someone should mark this complete then?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Seriously? I thought they hadn't even finished the story mode yet. Thanks for the info, I guess someone should mark this complete then?
If I got this correctly, 1.6 isn't the last version, that's why the thread isn't tagged as complete yet.

ColdFingers

Jul 17, 2018
If I got this correctly, 1.6 isn't the last version, that's why the thread isn't tagged as complete yet.
Oh right? I've also tried digging some more, from what I could make out checking the open patreon posts and twitter. It seems like they were still making new characters and art when they just dropped it and went VN. It would be a let down for them to leave it like this :(.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh right? I've also tried digging some more, from what I could make out checking the open patreon posts and twitter. It seems like they were still making new characters and art when they just dropped it and went VN. It would be a let down for them to leave it like this :(.
If that's the case though this Thread should at minimum be tagged as "on hold".
I was under the impression that it wasn't given a Tag since the Updates are hidden behind even higher paywalls and noone here was high enough invested to have a copy to share

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Why is the nopy ver is 1.05 btw? I thought this is ver 1.6? Cause i think campaign mode is to short, it ended when i just update to inn lv.
Btw how do i update the sister to higher chastity lv after serving 15 customers? I cant find any menu to do that.

odnanref

Jan 29, 2018
To upgrade a sister you need to either click on the alert that says you can upgrade her or go to the "hired people" menu and upgrade her there. The alert does not pop out unless you have the faith to do the upgrade.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Where's the changelogs between 1.1 and 1.6? That's 5 whole builds, I'd like to know if the game's worth replaying.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes