Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
i dont think i saw many people talking about the graphic auction snuff scene. that was hot. will there be more?
There will be a couple of avoidable scenes of a similar content nature. Though gore and snuff will not be a focus point of the game

Reactions: starcreater

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
holy shit , i didnt expect much, but this game is amazing, unfortunately taking into account that art is pretty good + multiple choice nature of game i dont have any confidence in its future and by that i mean either this game will be abandoned or it will need at least 10 years to finish, so that makes me sad

UpsVun

Nov 14, 2019
You have something good here I am very hopeful that this will become one of the goats but I am sadly not expecting it as those with the greatest potential seem to always get abandoned I don't care if it takes you 5 years to finish this but please don't abandon it unless you actually have a good reason or need to I understand life doesn't play fair and things can happen or change

I also want to say that I appreciate being able to disable certain kinks and skip scenes some might find uncomfortable
Please find a balance and don't lean into one fetish too hard (doesn't seem like that will be a problem but still wanted to mention it)

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
> You decide not to tell her about being healed by a mysterious piece of jewelry...

Wut?? I ignored the jewelry. There's nothing about being healed. I should still be bruised.

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
> You decide not to tell her about being healed by a mysterious piece of jewelry...

Wut?? I ignored the jewelry. There's nothing about being healed. I should still be bruised.
Another bug:

Code:
$ persistent.l_first_cumswap_seen == True
That should be a single =.

I have now fixed these issues! Thank you for bringing them to my attention!

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Any idea why the sudden 3 month gap for this update? Seems the previous ones were about a month apart.
The current version of Broken Sky (0.091) is the last version in what I have been referring to as the "preview build". The 3 month hiatus gives me time to finalize everything for the first Alpha build. We skipped a lot of things to have a playable build available this early so my artist needs some time to catch up. The next update will include at least 7 new characters with full sprites, new core gameplay mechanics, 4-5 new scenes and a LOT of new story content. After this update I'll be back to monthly updates that will generally include 4-6 new scenes and occasional new character sprites.

Jonte555

Feb 22, 2023
The current version of Broken Sky (0.091) is the last version in what I have been referring to as the "preview build". The 3 month hiatus gives me time to finalize everything for the first Alpha build. We skipped a lot of things to have a playable build available this early so my artist needs some time to catch up. The next update will include at least 7 new characters with full sprites, new core gameplay mechanics, 4-5 new scenes and a LOT of new story content. After this update I'll be back to monthly updates that will generally include 4-6 new scenes and occasional new character sprites.
What About android users is there gonna be an android port

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
What About android users is there gonna be an android port
That is in the plans, but I have had issues with it in the past (which is why there isn't already one) but I will do my best to make it happen.

4.80 star(s) 33 Votes