Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
ye. i didnt feel like she was very dominant just bratty.. kinda. its probably because i am dominant by nature and chose all the things that actually gave me dom points? though i can understand the critism a little. i can only name one part on top of my head where i didnt like the choises provided and that was the part of the black friend of yours and her asking you about "what if we were to..." and you were given the choises of either saying "well he is attractive after all" and "nono i know we arent a thing yet but i thought we were one" which made the mc start to stutter and stumble and seem like an idiot. i would at least give the option to shut down this kind of conversation without sounding like a weak idiot or beeing ok with sharing. thats about all i can think of right now. actually also the last scene in the auction with providing 2 choises for promising or not promising also had sort of weak outcomes. overall i didnt really mind
If you are actually dating Lilly at that time instead of friends with benefits your response to stopping it is much less flustered. The hesitation and stuttering of the MC when stopping it as a FWB relation comes from the fact that Lilly calls him out on the hypocrisy of the statement.

Who says the consequences of promising to burn it down or not are resolved yet? ;)

Reactions: Sedovito and Zereph

Zereph

Dec 12, 2021
If you are actually dating Lilly at that time instead of friends with benefits your response to stopping it is much less flustered. The hesitation and stuttering of the MC when stopping it as a FWB relation comes from the fact that Lilly calls him out on the hypocrisy of the statement.

Who says the consequences of promising to burn it down or not are resolved yet? ;)
well you could call it equal hypocrisy for her saying she is committing to the MC while bringing up another guy into the mix :D
since the question of beeing a "harem member" came before no (correct me if im wrong or if i remember this incorrectly)? But this isn't about pointing fingers at each other as characters. from players perspective from the dominant side you should also be allowed to state that if she want to head into that direction she will burn the bridge with you. This is I think that choise appears to be more "submissive". It is because the character doesnt show the balls to stay in his own mindset. she can call it out no probs with that but yo ushould be able to play an uno reverse on her

Last edited:

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
well you could call it equal hypocrisy for her saying she is committing to the MC while bringing up another guy into the mix :D
since the question of beeing a "harem member" came before no (correct me if im wrong or if i remember this incorrectly)? But this isn't about pointing fingers at each other as characters. from players perspective from the dominant side you should also be allowed to state that if she want to head into that direction she will burn the bridge with you. This is I think that choise appears to be more "submissive". It is because the character doesnt show the balls to stay in his own mindset. she can call it out no probs with that but yo ushould be able to play an uno reverse on her
That scene happens before the question about the harem pops up! As for her actions being hypocritical, they are, to some extent. This is likely just a difference in opinion but I think testing the boundaries of a new relationship and teasing your partner is healthy as long as it isn't taken too far. (Hence Lillys flirting with Oliver but never breaking eye contact with the player. She's just using him as a launch point to see how you feel about it. Likely getting an idea of how the conversation shes planning on having with you later about her sexual tendencies will go.) On the other hand if you're FWB or straight up told her it was a one time thing, I think rejecting her advances and then getting upset when she flirts with someone else is not just hypocritical but also toxic. But I think we're nitpicking at this point. The scene doesn't even play with any of the cucking or sharing toggles turned off so it is by default just a more submissive oriented scene. But it is necessary for it to be there even as a dom since you'll have the option to share Lilly later on even when playing as a dominant character it just takes on a different tone from the submissive route.

Reactions: Sedovito and Zereph

Zereph

Dec 12, 2021
That scene happens before the question about the harem pops up! As for her actions being hypocritical, they are, to some extent. This is likely just a difference in opinion but I think testing the boundaries of a new relationship and teasing your partner is healthy as long as it isn't taken too far. (Hence Lillys flirting with Oliver but never breaking eye contact with the player. She's just using him as a launch point to see how you feel about it. Likely getting an idea of how the conversation shes planning on having with you later about her sexual tendencies will go.) On the other hand if you're FWB or straight up told her it was a one time thing, I think rejecting her advances and then getting upset when she flirts with someone else is not just hypocritical but also toxic. But I think we're nitpicking at this point. The scene doesn't even play with any of the cucking or sharing toggles turned off so it is by default just a more submissive oriented scene. But it is necessary for it to be there even as a dom since you'll have the option to share Lilly later on even when playing as a dominant character it just takes on a different tone from the submissive route.
dont think we disagree. i just think we talk about different commitments. if you are on just FWB or a one time thing then the mc has no right to complain you are compledly right about that, but for context: i remember there beeing a secondary scene where she tells the mc that she really would be ready to commit with a couple of more choises, one of them beeing only mc can have multiple partners which she then agrees on reluctantly as it is 'unfair' which it is. this would turn a FWB, into a onesided polygamous relationship/ commitment imo. once you agree on something like this saying it would displease you if she took someone else shouldnt be too far off. i just cant remember if that scene was before or after that though ill have to check on that at home again and edit thia post xD

Edit: it was after that scene after all, so its irrelevant to the argument. still would be nice to have a way to respectfully state it wouldnt sit right with you

Last edited:

Adx1

Jul 25, 2017
(no joking, 16.755 sexual encounters is a lot, i wonder how the mc can feel anything there)
Funnily enough, if you're a nerd and math it out, it's not actually that much considering her age. If she started at 20, she'd have 180+ years to fuck around, and at that rate she'd only need to be going at it every four days or so. Less than you'd expect given her stated proclivities, but then again, the war in the backstory probably kept her attention occupied for much of that time, so who cares?

Anyway, good luck to the dev. The project seems incredibly ambitious, and I hope you haven't bitten off more than you can chew, but the scenes that are in thus far have been incredibly hot.

Éama

Apr 17, 2022
I tried the first few scenes of this game like a demo and was pleasantly surprised that there will be a female protagonist path. Please allow for meaningful lesbian relationships when the time comes. The writing and art are superb and there is a considerable lack of great lesbian paths in AVNs. I would appreciate it. Definitely following this one. :)

Reactions: Wistala

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Funnily enough, if you're a nerd and math it out, it's not actually that much considering her age. If she started at 20, she'd have 180+ years to fuck around, and at that rate she'd only need to be going at it every four days or so.
If was with some fixed partners that she was involved (boyfriend/married for example) and not random guys for each one, or not multiple guys at once or gangbangs...
For me having those numbers is a turn off, i don't like to know anything about this kind of past, past is past, for me the important to me is the future where we both are together.

Reactions: Zereph
Jun 26, 2018
I'm looking forward to more of the world building stuff. I do hope we get some more general world interactions and not just the underbelly city.

UndercoverPenguin

Jun 20, 2022
Found this one while looking for more netorase games. I don't like or dislike furry one way or the other, but it certainly is an interesting twist on what I usually see. I'm loving everything I've seen so far so I can't wait to see where this game goes.

Gotta say, this looks pretty ambitious as far as planned content goes. Hope you can pace yourself and don't get burned out; I've seen it happen to too many good game devs.

Wanted to ask, any plans to have an internal/x-ray view for impregnation scenes? Would love to see Lilly's womb getting pumped full of cum and her eggs fertilized.;)

Speaking of the pregnancy I wonder what kind of scenarios will there be (in netorase path)? With the express permission of the MC, or maybe some pregnancy risk play, possibly even making a naughty game out of it, or a broken condom option?
From what I remember from the game's lore the chances of crossbreeds is really small so I wonder how that is going to be handled from a story point of view.

PS: Lilly's design is drop dead gorgeous. The creamy white of her core makes it look like she's wearing a reverse bunny suit; it contours her breasts, midriff and thighs perfectly and for some reason I find that extremely hot.

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Hope the dev can one day muster up the strength to come up with a name for the main character of his story.

name.jpg

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Kinda surprised the 'pet' equipment explanation didn't feature anything(or any questions) about who, if anyone, could take the collar off of an anthro. Might be nice for some roleplay with Lily, if nothing else.
Also, I get that the AI backgrounds are(probably) placeholders but it still annoys me that the auction room's central circles are mis-aligned.

Shouldn't the avian(Atian?) have had his wings clipped or have the 'dragon wing' thing slim shady showed? Seems like the morally bankrupt auctioneers would make sure such a valuable piece couldn't fly off.
Speaking of, why does the bird have nipples? It seems like he's 'properly' avian downstairs either that or god has truly cursed him. Actually, how can he smile with a beak? And how can the adorable twink be a proper bottom without a 'bussy', as the kids call it?
Oh well, I'm not much of an expert on the biology of avian humanoids from parallel dimensions.

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
i remember there beeing a secondary scene where she tells the mc that she really would be ready to commit with a couple of more choises, one of them beeing only mc can have multiple partners which she then agrees on reluctantly as it is 'unfair' which it is.
If I remember correctly, Lily seemed outright turned on by the unfair arrangement. It's been a while though, maybe it depends on some stat or dialogue choice?

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Kinda surprised the 'pet' equipment explanation didn't feature anything(or any questions) about who, if anyone, could take the collar off of an anthro. Might be nice for some roleplay with Lily, if nothing else.
Also, I get that the AI backgrounds are(probably) placeholders but it still annoys me that the auction room's central circles are mis-aligned.

Shouldn't the avian(Atian?) have had his wings clipped or have the 'dragon wing' thing slim shady showed? Seems like the morally bankrupt auctioneers would make sure such a valuable piece couldn't fly off.
Speaking of, why does the bird have nipples? It seems like he's 'properly' avian downstairs either that or god has truly cursed him. Actually, how can he smile with a beak? And how can the adorable twink be a proper bottom without a 'bussy', as the kids call it?
Oh well, I'm not much of an expert on the biology of avian humanoids from parallel dimensions.
Pretty much all technology is controlled through AIs, so anyone with the code would be able to open a collar. Also, damn you for pointing that out about the auction stage. I hadn't noticed it and now I can't unsee it!

The avian (Anai) doesn't have wing tamers or have them clipped because avians wings are a part of their arms, unlike draconids and he was bound in cuffs, so no flapping. As for nipples and smiling with a beak...don't worry about it

starcreater

Jan 16, 2019
i dont think i saw many people talking about the graphic auction snuff scene. that was hot. will there be more?

4.80 star(s) 33 Votes