jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
well if you have enough space on your pc you should be able to abuse `adb backup –all ` to backup your entire phone and extract it from there. However editing it will be hard.

Last edited:

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
This update is not at all what I expected
Moreover, it contains "logical" errors and sometimes nonsense
For example, the developer added a system of enslavement, well, I took advantage of it, for example, I treated my slave amazingly, never scolded him, beat him, or punished him, the only thing I did was forced sex to further raise the level of relationship, and in general everything is good with us, I was able to upgrade her “Submisive” to the S++ level
What can I say, she says, she love me! Which of course pleasantly surprised me, and it seems that everything is fine now
Did this help me so that I could teach her? Nope, she didnt listen my orders, can I gift her something to calm her? (not to transfer or give), No
It's a huge mistake that there is no affection scale here.
An absolute contradiction when she confessed her love to me, and when I ask her how she feels, the answer will be that she adores me, etc.
SHE JUST REFUSES TO LEARN, she simply refuses everything
Even if I assure her at least 100 times, appease her by giving her a reward - pet, massage, etc, she still looks at me with suspicion based on the description of what the game gives me in the main action menu
THIS IS SO STUPID
In this regard, it must be much better possible to have just a normal open relationship, and not enslavement, for example, be a sex friends, or just affection and desire for each other without switching to love, but no
The concept overall wasn't bad until you start digging deeper
Or is this such a deep philosophy from the author that good relationships give nothing?
SO, DEAR DEVELOPER, IF YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE LOVE AND RESPECT FOR YOURSELF BY VIOLENCE, YOU ARE GREATLY MISTAKEN.
And having a fuck doll at your side that is afraid and hates you, thank you, im not like that, no.
Nevertheless, I really liked the update, the new engineer is hot, and the destructibility of clothes, this really is already progress
I wish the developer more strength and desire to complete the game because it still needs a lot of editing

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm gon' need some help here y'all.
Replaying the game again after some updates.
Mostly questline info 'cause I've no idea what to do next. :KEK:

Saved the cat lady from drowning 'erself literally 'cause she failed on the alcohol route for gaslighting purposes and now it's just an everyday simulator of training said cat lady.
I don't even know how to start escaping in the first place 'cause I'm not into being degraded and disrespected so I just beat the first lady. :FacePalm: :KEK:

I think I almost maxed out the combat tree now and double-down is just too balanced during it.

Last edited:

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
My good sir, the central premise of this game is that you are criminal scum sent to Broken Dreams Correctional Center, where prisoners have no human rights. You should look elsewhere for normal loving and respectful relationships.
I dunno about that when Rahi's entire plotline is being forced to take care of this alcoholic idiot you want nothing to do with and the only options are "be giant asshole" or "be lover of this sick cat dry heaving futa rapist cum nonstop"

4.70 star(s) 46 Votes