4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BrightonCityEmpire-0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
It's not amazing but not bad either. Honestly just like Limitless I'd much rather have it without the shady and evil antagonist business guy, also without the clearly supernatural other world. Also including the trendy disease feels like tokenism as always. The jail episode works better in WVM precisely because it's not some sort of globe covering elite that is behind it and there was much more reason for taking the MC to jail. With the amount of power clearly hinted at from the antagonist there's no way that a single found security video would do anything to get the MC out.

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
To the Dev, how many women are you putting in the game, I'm not complaining about the different women the Mc interacts with, but hoping its a manageable amount since some Devs who take this path have a hard time juggling all these characters.
To be honest I have no cap on women if I need a person for a position in the story. Let's say I need a female jockey, I add her give her screen time, a backstory no matter how tiny. Then after meeting said person you might get the possibility to romance/bed her or maybe it's the last time you see her again. The polls are there for the screen time of the girls. Whoever the player base likes more get the most screen time during the story through voting. (That female will get more content)
as of now Natalia, Brooke and Mercedes are getting more content.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
To be honest I have no cap on women if I need a person for a position in the story. Let's say I need a female jockey, I add her give her screen time, a backstory no matter how tiny. Then after meeting said person you might get the possibility to romance/bed her or maybe it's the last time you see her again. The polls are there for the screen time of the girls. Whoever the player base likes more get the most screen time during the story through voting. (That female will get more content)
as of now Natalia, Brooke and Mercedes are getting more content.
Hello sir first of all I have to thank you for the update!
Second, I was wondering if we get more 3some, 4some, orgy type scenes? There are so many compatible that I wish we get some of them to mention are (Kiyoko and Morgan , Kagney and Taylor, any orgy involving the teachers or students i.e. cheerleaders , etc)
Last, I wish you the best in future endeavors and hopefully we get a THICC judge pregnant and she becomes the judge for our case if we ever run into the law enforcer :BootyTime: ! Good luck to you sir.

edit: Also Just noticed the Gallery (single image) for Angelina is broken. Not sure if it's just for me or everyone!

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Hello sir first of all I have to thank you for the update!
Second, I was wondering if we get more 3some, 4some, orgy type scenes? There are so many compatible that I wish we get some of them to mention are (Kiyoko and Morgan , Kagney and Taylor, any orgy involving the teachers or students i.e. cheerleaders , etc)
Last, I wish you the best in future endeavors and hopefully we get a THICC judge pregnant and she becomes the judge for our case if we ever run into the law enforcer :BootyTime: ! Good luck to you sir.

edit: Also Just noticed the Gallery (single image) for Angelina is broken. Not sure if it's just for me or everyone!
The image has been fixed as well as the exception people were getting related to the player name code when Tori was giving back the money for a stripper in VIP. (They are on my Patreon channel or Subscribestar channel if you wish to download the corrected version)
As for 3some, 4somes and orgies who knows what the future holds I may make polls on it I do have some in mind but I'm trying to make this a more player voted on and had input in game so yeah I'll probably do a poll on it eventually. As for a Judge, there is always a possibility. There could be one or not just depends how much support the game gets and how long people want to play it.

Have a nice day Caspian and thanks for your enthusiasm for the game it is very much appreciated.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2023
Lol. You don't know how I wished we could have low keyed told Thad how much we enjoyed banging his mother without him catching on to it. Also is it a glitch that we can't get Vicky pregnant or is it random or does that mean we get to try again later? I dont think the gallery image for Angelina was actually fixed because I still got it after installing the hotfix. The one for Tori is fine.

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Lol. You don't know how I wished we could have low keyed told Thad how much we enjoyed banging his mother without him catching on to it. Also is it a glitch that we can't get Vicky pregnant or is it random or does that mean we get to try again later? I dont think the gallery image for Angelina was actually fixed because I still got it after installing the hotfix. The one for Tori is fine.
The things Thad don't know and thinks he's untouchable. Vicky, look at her age it will take a miracle or maybe something else down the road to help in that aspect. The Gallery image works fine on my end and the downloaded hot fix do too. Do you have gallery18.webp in your gallery folder? If so, it should work and all the hotfix's have gallery18.webp in them, I tripled checked.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2023
The things Thad don't know and thinks he's untouchable. Vicky, look at her age it will take a miracle or maybe something else down the road to help in that aspect. The Gallery image works fine on my end and the downloaded hot fix do too. Do you have gallery18.webp in your gallery folder? If so, it should work and all the hotfix's have gallery18.webp in them, I tripled checked.
Nope. gallery18.web.p doesnt show up. I have 1-17, 19 and 20. I did unlock her sex scene though.

This is with the hotfix I downloaded off this site a little earlier. I also downloaded the compressed version also.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('gallery/gallery18.webp') at 0x000000000a13d580>:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'gallery/gallery18.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3499, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 4089, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 886, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\transition.py", line 379, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 886, in render
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 731, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 944, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1336, in render
    surf = render(child,
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 513, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 316, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 676, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 330, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 803, in load
    raise e
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 757, in load
    filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename, directory="images")
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\loader.py", line 833, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Brighton City Empire 0.05
Sat May 11 14:48:49 2024

Last edited:

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Nope. gallery18.web.p doesnt show up. I have 1-17, 19 and 20. I did unlock her sex scene though.

This is with the hotfix I downloaded off this site a little earlier.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('gallery/gallery18.webp') at 0x000000000a13d580>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3499, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 4089, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\transition.py", line 379, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 731, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 944, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1336, in render
    surf = render(child,
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 513, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 316, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 676, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 330, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 803, in load
    raise e
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 757, in load
    filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename, directory="images")
  File "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\BrightonCityEmpire-0.05-pc-compressed\renpy\loader.py", line 833, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Brighton City Empire 0.05
Sat May 11 14:48:49 2024
then you did not download the hotfix or didn't install it and continued to use the older version because I rechecked all the ones I have links to on my page and they all have gallery18 image in them. You might want to redownload again from patreon or subscribestar

Edit or throw this image in your gallery but make sure it says gallery18.webp

Last edited:
Reactions: caspian90
Sep 27, 2023
then you did not download the hotfix or didn't install it and continued to use the older version because I rechecked all the ones I have links to on my page and they all have gallery18 image in them. You might want to redownload again from patreon or subscribestar

Edit or throw this image in your gallery but make sure it says gallery18.webp
Ok. Now it is working properly. Thanks. Love this game and as soon as I get the money, I will support you. It is a shame though that so far Vicky is the only one we can't get pregnant yet.

Sep 27, 2023
Lol. It will be interesting how many of the football team's mothers we will add to the harem. I thought Mercedes had the biggest tits in the game but it looks like Angelina has her beat in that department.

Reactions: caspian90

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,
I put together a few useful mods and a visual adjustment...
  • Changed the default textbox (dialog text stands out more)
  • Changed the default game menu (textbox slider setting display's better)
  • Included 0x52_URM tool, that allows the user to view and edit points, as well as view requirement checks. (ALT m brings up the tools search function. As well a small box at the top left hand corner of your screen will appear when ever a choice or requirement check happens in the story. Just expand to review the information box.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor, which can display the choice information on your screen (URM tool also does the same thing and more...). *Please note, UCD mod can cause error if your checking the girls stats using the phone...just delete the _mods folder if you will be checking their stats using the phone. The URM tool can be used to check and edit the girls stats instead.
  • Included a Universal 4+1 dialog textbox mod that comes with an opacity slider.
Installation: Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder.

Enjoy.

This is below is displaying the changed default textbox, with a 80% opacity setting (it's displaying the theme default choice in the textbox preferences settings).
screenshot0013.png

This image is displaying the changed game menu, as well the universal 4+1 textbox mod with opacity slider.
screenshot0003.png

This image below is displaying the Universal Choice Descriptor mod in action. Note that this is not a walk through mod, as it only displays the point and discriptive data that is behind each of the story the choices, on your screen.

(Update) Please Note: It was brought to my attention that the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod can cause errors when looking at some of the girls stats using MC's phone. If your going to use the phone, just delete the _mods folder. Every thing else in this compilation mod worked fine with the in game phone stat feature.

During my play through I never actually looked at the phone (didn't need to), so I wasn't aware this third party mod was causing errors when using the phone stat feature. I just used the URM tool to view and change the love interests stats if I didn't have the needed points for a scene to happen. Regards.

screenshot0004.png

Regards.

Last edited:

edgebravesteam

Apr 6, 2024
At the first look I like all the tags, but the grossly oversized boobs in the screenshots just put me off. I don't mind a bit of titties but these here are simply ridiculous.
definitely agreed lol, having some characters with proportions like that is alright, but not every single one. very little variety
oh well, just not my cup of tea, best of luck.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ok, what is the scene before Erica's in this update, and how do you activate it, I didn't see a single trigger for it with URM between the adjacent two.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes