4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
It will says when you missed a scene and the reason behind it. View attachment 3630241
So apparently you need += 8 lust for her.
I recommend using URM or the easy mode.
Speaking of. I am pretty sure that lust is the only stat that actually has a use.
there are a handful of missable scenes that key off of lust and nothing else.
all other stats are cosmetic

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
There are some submissive check as well as slutty for the swimwear with mom and sis and I don't remember which one it is for the tattoo girl. One girl at the car dealership check love.

Smotani

Oct 1, 2017
I think it has a function to rename the cast again (just like the beginning) try to see if that works!
I've already done that. Unfortunately, it didn't help.
Every time I start the game there is this problem with the name.
It's also stupidly done when you start to change it, then everything is reset and you have to start everything from the beginning again. Thank God other devs have solved this better.
Thanks for your efforts though.

Smotani

Oct 1, 2017
What is the problem or solution if the settings are not saved in many games? Every time I start one of the games in which I have already set my settings at the beginning, I have to activate or move the corresponding sliders or functions in the settings.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
I've already done that. Unfortunately, it didn't help.
Every time I start the game there is this problem with the name.
It's also stupidly done when you start to change it, then everything is reset and you have to start everything from the beginning again. Thank God other devs have solved this better.
Thanks for your efforts though.
I also heard if you played the Beta, you may have corrupted save files. Did you play the Beta version?

Hitmana

Oct 4, 2017
Ok i have made an easymode mod for people to use on Stats, and in there the only option i've highlighted is the Mercedes locking off the Shelby path.

Easymode will let you start with 100 of each of the girls stat if you select that from Chapter 1, or add 100 of each girls stat if you select it from your existing save. I would suggest if you havent seen all scenes that you start from the beginning though.

The only options i am highlighting are the ones that block off other paths as the dev makes it clear when the current girl's path is closing.

I have test this with the old saves as well and if easymode is not activated then it will prompt at the start of each chapter (without having to start a new game). But if you missed any scenes i would start at the beginning.

Let me know if there are any issues.

Instructions: copy and overwrite the files in the game folder.
Thank you

My run was going smoothly until I encountered melody in the home, which would have been a hell of a roll back.

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
I love the game and i hope Morgan becomes becomes one the Mcs main girls but is the way option to turn make the breast not so gigantic I might have missed the option

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
Wow hell of a game. Probably my top 3. Just love the dirty talk dialogue, bimbo women, lewdness, and pregnancy.

Thanks!

Reactions: porflakos

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Brighton City Empire [v0.05] Unofficial Android Port + anonuser1999

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 880mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Can anyone give me a list of each girl's primary stat in order to get their scenes?
anyone got a walkthrough or smth idk how to unlock reno, brooke, and haiku's scenes
Scene requirements, they are on my Discord channel and pinned to the free for all chat if you need them. Feel free to join if you like, they are updated with each new release.

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
Finished the update and the replay gallery shows three locked scenes after you bang the stripper. Update ends with MC and Tori falling asleep in bed. Wondering what I missed.

Reactions: Voltorb4989

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
No I started fresh with 0.5
Did you add a mod after you had started? If so the mod may have reverted the persistent back to it's original state which would be none until you input the name or title from the start because "none" should not be an option unless you put that in yourself. If that is not the case then maybe I have a persistent coded wrong so can you tell me where the conversation is being had that it is saying "None" instead of what you've input?

Reactions: caspian90
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes