• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I get it, you're trying to help out the less fortunate. The sad thing is it's usually going to put them at a disadvantage. I'm a dev just starting out, working by myself and putting countless hours into a passion project for all to enjoy. No one gets special content at different level tiers; all the content is the same from the highest level to the free public level when it comes out. Leaking it early means it hasn't gone down the tier level that gives me time to fix things out of beta, have it run through proofers and bug tested. Usually by the management tier is when all that is buttoned up. Also, by releasing it early for me as a new dev stops supporters from wanting to help me complete this project, I mean why support this beginning dev when they have you to distribute it. I could understand If I was out here making good money off a game but I'm not, I've barely made enough to keep things running. Everything I have made has gone back into the game from hardware, software, and assets. All in all, you're hurting young devs by doing something like this. you can't be a Robin hood stealing from the poor and giving to the poor, hit the bigger devs instead. If smaller devs lose support, they usually abandon the game. I don't want to lose support nor abandon this project. I ask kindly that you think about who you might be helping or hurting. This leak actually hurt the players because it's still in beta, has not gone through the bug testing process, it also hurt my current supporters and it hurt keeping this project going. Thank you and have a wonderful day, Robin Hood.
Your doing a good job so far. I haven't played latest content. I think last i played was .03 and it was really good. I'm going to support you soon as i can because i like your work. Keep strong and Keep going.

Reactions: ^/30

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
many games of is mayoritie is being shared in this and on other forums,all the time but.many here sharing isnt the problem,the problem is let the dev atleast some time to receive his due pay,if after working all month someone come and receive your gratification,im also think you will be banned from ......

Feb 15, 2021
many games of is mayoritie is being shared in this and on other forums,all the time but.many here sharing isnt the problem,the problem is let the dev atleast some time to receive his due pay,if after working all month someone come and receive your gratification,im also think you will be banned from ......
his subs for this month were already paid through so he got his cash dont worry

• Angry
Reactions: kcaldw

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
his subs for this month were already paid through so he got his cash dont worry
You still didn't understood the problem, didn't you?

Let me try:

1- The version you shared was NOT ready, it was a BETA.
2- That means that whomever played it, played a version that had problems, however minimal.
3- That reflected BADLY on a Dev that is starting and doing all they can to be and look professional.

The problem wasn't the fucking sharing, was the version shared. For you and many players here, it may be irrelevant, to the Dev, it means that people are playing, rating and discussing a version that wasn't ready for going out. It can create issues with saves in the future, it can cause issues with continuity, it can even be incompatible with the final version...

To be honest, I would ban you too, simply because of the extra work you may cause and the reputation loss it can cause.

And yes, here too. You are the type of user that makes Dev's abandon projects. Just think. Fucking THINK.

Peace :(

Feb 15, 2021
You still didn't understood the problem, didn't you?

Let me try:

1- The version you shared was NOT ready, it was a BETA.
2- That means that whomever played it, played a version that had problems, however minimal.
3- That reflected BADLY on a Dev that is starting and doing all they can to be and look professional.

The problem wasn't the fucking sharing, was the version shared. For you and many players here, it may be irrelevant, to the Dev, it means that people are playing, rating and discussing a version that wasn't ready for going out. It can create issues with saves in the future, it can cause issues with continuity, it can even be incompatible with the final version...

To be honest, I would ban you too, simply because of the extra work you may cause and the reputation loss it can cause.

And yes, here too. You are the type of user that makes Dev's abandon projects. Just think. Fucking THINK.

Peace :(
I dont need to think if i had brains i wouldnt be on this forum

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I dont need to think if i had brains i wouldnt be on this forum
hey bro take it easy ,breath ,i understand you and also understand the dev ,i pay it too soo no problem there but just take it down a notch bcs here many of this guys are just trolling you to have a reaction so chill ,nothing againts you from my side,......peace and just waiting for my turn to feel loved

Reactions: caspian90
Feb 15, 2021
hey bro take it easy ,breath ,i understand you and also understand the dev ,i pay it too soo no problem there but just take it down a notch bcs here many of this guys are just trolling you to have a reaction so chill ,nothing againts you from my side,......peace and just waiting for my turn to feel loved
Thnx for the tip have a great day man

Reactions: shamtiiomi

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
Models are beautiful but as soon as they do that silly ahegao face, it just kills the boner.

Ahegaos are nice, but not in this game.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Where the hero at? Also it's a pirate forum, i get that dev needs his money but also this prob isn't the best place for that, I would recommend the dev release early access on steam. Much more chance of reaching paying customers. Loving the designs of the characters.

aspidochelone

Jun 23, 2017
So, I noticed several mentions of people wanting a walkthrough, and I just played it through myself for the first time and also sort of wanted a walkthrough, so I've typed something up. I don't think there are very many scenes that have confusing prerequisites, but I'm listing them here. And if you want a full walkthrough that will get you to all the scenes, I've attached one, though there's a lot of wiggle room (since generally whether you get a scene is based on point values rather than particular choices)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 27, 2023
So, I noticed several mentions of people wanting a walkthrough, and I just played it through myself for the first time and also sort of wanted a walkthrough, so I've typed something up. I don't think there are very many scenes that have confusing prerequisites, but I'm listing them here. And if you want a full walkthrough that will get you to all the scenes, I've attached one, though there's a lot of wiggle room (since generally whether you get a scene is based on point values rather than particular choices)

Thanks for this. It helps on some of the choices that were made for the Dean, Coach and Helena who haven't had any real scenes yet and hoping that they will soon. I will enjoy knocking Helena up like I knocked her daughter up. Knocking Mothers and Daughters up is my MC's specialty, Oh and Football also.

Last edited:

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020

good job there
but adding the easy mod would make life easier and lets you choose whichever dialogue you liked best regardless of the stats outcome

Reactions: jimmyMcGell
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes