4.30 star(s) 31 Votes
Feb 15, 2021
I get it, you're trying to help out the less fortunate. The sad thing is it's usually going to put them at a disadvantage. I'm a dev just starting out, working by myself and putting countless hours into a passion project for all to enjoy. No one gets special content at different level tiers; all the content is the same from the highest level to the free public level when it comes out. Leaking it early means it hasn't gone down the tier level that gives me time to fix things out of beta, have it run through proofers and bug tested. Usually by the management tier is when all that is buttoned up. Also, by releasing it early for me as a new dev stops supporters from wanting to help me complete this project, I mean why support this beginning dev when they have you to distribute it. I could understand If I was out here making good money off a game but I'm not, I've barely made enough to keep things running. Everything I have made has gone back into the game from hardware, software, and assets. All in all, you're hurting young devs by doing something like this. you can't be a Robin hood stealing from the poor and giving to the poor, hit the bigger devs instead. If smaller devs lose support, they usually abandon the game. I don't want to lose support nor abandon this project. I ask kindly that you think about who you might be helping or hurting. This leak actually hurt the players because it's still in beta, has not gone through the bug testing process, it also hurt my current supporters and it hurt keeping this project going. Thank you and have a wonderful day, Robin Hood.
sorry mister king himself maybe make the price hurt someones wallet less then more people would come and actually support you

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
sorry mister king himself maybe make the price hurt someones wallet less then more people would come and actually support you
look bruh, if you think I'm a king then I believe your assessment of me is very wrong I wish I was a king though. Alas I'm a mere peasant, I think you might of missed the part of me calling myself poor and broke, Just to get a new rig with a 3080 from the bee-link mini pc I was using to make the first and second half of v02 set me back to eating ramen, canned chili, potatoes, Vienna sausages and white rice with pinto beans for about 6 months just to pay it off. Please let me break this down for you Bruce Kikkert, the higher tiers are for the ones who want custom character work that I put into game. This means I take what little time I do have when I'm not making a new episode, coding, writing or rendering and do that for a player who pays for it. (You know giving people a chance to help create as well) We then come up with ideas with said player's character on how to incorporate them in game after the many attempts to get a character to their desired looks with what resources I have. That's why those tiers get the beta release to see if the dialog suited them, names are correct, and backstory works with how they were envisioned by their creator. Just like the character the person caught this time during this beta of the name being wrong. Thus sending me back to fix it and that making all the coding change related to that player's character. The beta is not a fully released and finished product, it's there to see if I got things right for the customs. that's why I try to steer any supporter wanting a full version of the finished product to be on the lower-level tiers. Anyways I'm more saddened by the fact you help put out a game for consumers that is not the completed version of that update which will then reflect badly on me because the version you let out was for testing. If you don't understand by now, then you probably never will. I'm not mad nor do I dislike you at all. I know you believe you were helping, and I don't fault you because of that. Only issue I have is that it was not what should be out yet as a finished update that I was hoarding from the consumers who want to play it like you seem to think I was doing. I wish you the best and hope you have a wonderful day, Bruce.

Last edited:

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
look bruh, if you think I'm a king then I believe your assessment of me is very wrong I wish I was a king though. Alas I'm a mere peasant, I think you might of missed the part of me calling myself poor and broke, Just to get a new rig with a 3080 from the bee-link mini pc I was using to make the first and second half of v02 set me back to eating ramen, canned chili, potatoes, Vienna sausages and white rice with pinto beans for about 6 months just to pay it off. Please let me break this down for you Bruce Kikkert, the higher tiers are for the ones who want custom character work that I put into game. This means I take what little time I do have when I'm not making a new episode, coding, writing or rendering and do that for a player who pays for it. (You know giving people a chance to help create as well) We then come up with ideas with said player's character on how to incorporate them in game after the many attempts to get a character to their desired looks with what resources I have. That's why those tiers get the beta release to see if the dialog suited them, names are correct, and backstory works with how they were envisioned by their creator. Just like the character the person caught this time during this beta of the name being wrong. Thus sending me back to fix it and that making all the coding change related to that player's character. The beta is not a fully released and finished product, it's there to see if I got things right for the customs. that's why I try to steer any supporter wanting a full version of the finished product to be on the lower-level tiers. Anyways I'm more saddened by the fact you help put out a game for consumers that is not the completed version of that update which will then reflect badly on me because the version you let out was for testing. If you don't understand by now, then you probably never will. I'm not mad nor do I dislike you at all. I know you believe you were helping, and I don't fault you because of that. Only issue I have is that it was not what should be out yet as a finished update that I was hoarding from the consumers who want to play it like you seem to think I was doing. I wish you the best and hope you have a wonderful day, Bruce.
Don't mind the people who trhows hate, it's not easy to do a game or to do renders, people understand that you want to give the game first to the people who support you, it's understable and if we are not paying delay is understood, WE ARE GETTING THE GAME FREE after all. Don't think that everyone has the mentality that we deserve everything just for existing. People do not always actively tell their ideas or write them down, that is why those who write this sound more. Very Good luck with your proyect.

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Cool power fantasy game. I'm very glad to see that some virgin girls are being included now, but Aspen, Santana, and especially Reno are big missed opportunities, although I suppose Reno isn't totally confirmed as a non-virgin yet. Sloppy seconds sisters are typically game killers for me, although this game's lack of romantic focus sort of gives it a semi-pass, but it would still be much appreciated if she were a virgin.
Lol this request is basically what the dev of Uncontrollable Lust did, redid some parts of the game and when redoing some characters were retroactively made virgins. I get the appeal but when it boils down to what feels like having retroactive jealousy towards any *fictional* partner—who is never even mentioned or relevant—of this *fictional* character is the thing that ruins the woman for you, it's kinda funny. Wonder if you could retroactively virginize some girls by subbing to Fatality's patreon. :LOL:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Lol this request is basically what the dev of Uncontrollable Lust did, redid some parts of the game and when redoing some characters were retroactively made virgins. I get the appeal but when it boils down to what feels like having retroactive jealousy towards any *fictional* partner—who is never even mentioned or relevant—of this *fictional* character is the thing that ruins the woman for you, it's kinda funny. Wonder if you could retroactively virginize some girls by subbing to Fatality's patreon. :LOL:
I am stumped by how some people get so emotionally involved in a AVN.

Feb 15, 2021
reported this for safety measures and other reasons and to be real idc about your patreon i pay for support if i pay a game in the store or online i have my fair share to use that to share to others atleast thats how i think about but he not everyone is the same

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Yeah, that's not gonna happen. but there was some dude who stalked a dev because they wouldn't do something they wanted and this happened. hopefully my man doesn't go to these extremes for virgin girls. rusty.png

• Wow
Reactions: Badrok

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Yeah, that's not gonna happen. but there was some dude who stalked a dev because they wouldn't do something they wanted and this happened. hopefully my man doesn't go to these extremes for virgin girls. View attachment 3534407
Yeah, i have that fucking peace of human disposal of a bastard that do this shit. Damn i have no sufficent words in english to insult that man, wow what a fucking beautiful game wasted

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
If a game is romance focused, then there are certain character archetypes which I believe should be virgins, sisters being the prime example. I'm not asking for anything to be changed, simply expressing an opinion/preference. Which is already borne out in game anyway, as the MC explicitly states that he prefers virgins, unless you reject Melody.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Yeah, that's not gonna happen. but there was some dude who stalked a dev because they wouldn't do something they wanted and this happened. hopefully my man doesn't go to these extremes for virgin girls. View attachment 3534407
Damn, I knew that Detective Necro went on hold, but I hadn't seen this yet. That's fucking brutal. The mind of a cuck is truly a harrowing place.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
this is one of those devs and games that im supprt but i dont share ,not bcs he ask to not to do but bcs i think he have conquer any loyalty a normal person can have ,mine ofc ,but also im not a ceo lvl supporter so i will wait my turn patiently,.im the kind of ppl who dont interact too myuch with a dev when it comes to his work even if is some kind of poll or questions,bcs for me it takes part of his own creativiry doing that,but im full support of works ethics forany person and for myself first[included]
every person is free to support and to do whatever want with his gain but ,will be nice to show a little of fairness and gratitude when it comes to this kind of job,not every dev outhere deserves this but this one is one of the right one's,,,,

Jun 1, 2022
Regardless of how anybody feels about sharing games on the site always keep in mind that at the end of the day this is a piracy site, before getting on any sort of moral high ground people need to remember where they are this is the foundation and the heart and soul of the site at the end of the day, just my two cents.

I'm personally not invested in the game or anything even forgot it existed if it wasn't because I forgot the system auto made me follow the thread and honestly could careless, I just found it funny since I was reading the discussion about people getting mad over people posting the game when they are literally on a site build on piracy lol plus piracy has its good sides its not all bad it provides good advertising attracts some paying customers just look at games like BaD for example that game would had never gotten to the level of success they have now if it weren't for people who started sharing and talking about his game here on f95.

Feb 15, 2021
Regardless of how anybody feels about sharing games on the site always keep in mind that at the end of the day this is a piracy site, before getting on any sort of moral high ground people need to remember where they are this is the foundation and the heart and soul of the site at the end of the day, just my two cents.

I'm personally not invested in the game or anything even forgot it existed if it wasn't because I forgot the system auto made me follow the thread and honestly could careless, I just found it funny since I was reading the discussion about people getting mad over people posting the game when they are literally on a site build on piracy lol plus piracy has its good sides its not all bad it provides good advertising attracts some paying customers just look at games like BaD for example that game would had never gotten to the level of success they have now if it weren't for people who started sharing and talking about his game here on f95.
he banned me from patreon lmao

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes