Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Game is gaining shape with each update. Underwear addition in a wardrobe is such a nice touch. Masturbation scenes could be improved as simple image without text feels dull, bugs are still there but that's something we can expect and translation is always behind it seems. But overall it's a great stuff. I hope it won't follow linear path like Glamour and give us some choices but at this point I can't really tell.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/LERA.rpy", line 63, in <module>
NameError: name 'yoga_znak' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\# GAMES\# GAMES in progress\Bright_Past-0.006-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\# GAMES\# GAMES in progress\Bright_Past-0.006-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\# GAMES\# GAMES in progress\Bright_Past-0.006-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\# GAMES\# GAMES in progress\Bright_Past-0.006-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/LERA.rpyc", line 61, in script
[k?�>���!������~�W��$;xqj�׵4dh����F=�cB)~C��9�O�Ŀ�2����<����|Np,���M�rnm1?eE��A,����̒3S�x�^��{��\�EMV�I�cɞ$,o7��>�`�h
File "D:\# GAMES\# GAMES in progress\Bright_Past-0.006-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1504, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "D:\# GAMES\# GAMES in progress\Bright_Past-0.006-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 851, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File "D:\# GAMES\# GAMES in progress\Bright_Past-0.006-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1835, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\# GAMES\# GAMES in progress\Bright_Past-0.006-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1828, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/LERA.rpy", line 63, in <module>
NameError: name 'yoga_znak' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
demo 0.006

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Seems there isn't a "end of this release".
Someone know if "The rock is outside the law" is the last quest ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
will you be able to play a lesbian route? i find it weird going after guys...
Judging from the stats page (and the shower scene with the yoga instructor) that is definitely going to happen in a future update. Stats are worthless at this point, but it feels like they'll be vital in the next couple iterations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Aazkaal and Camel

vultron

May 19, 2018
Game seems fun and there are never enough female protagonist games but considering a bunch of dialogue isn't translated even after I switch to English I'm gonna give this game some more time.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I see a lot of stuff that isn't translated in this new update not interested in the friends boyturd or that fake horse dick loser. Her friend and the yoga instructor look like they'll be fun.

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
will you be able to play a lesbian route? i find it weird going after guys...
I suggest you try playing a sissy trainer game first and after that coming back to this game and persuing some nice meaty dicks for your consumption.

I would love to see this game have some 'work 1 hour' 'work 2 hour' 'work 4 hour' buttons in the Ice Cream Parlor. Or any job thereafter in the story line. And maybe a 4 hour nap button. Very nice game so far.
Can't wait for some sport school action.

Reactions: Vikki Parris
D

Deleted member 192287

Good game so far. Let there be android port and gangbang scene... thank you senpai

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
I just found this game yesterday and I have to say that it is damn good! Great graphics and I like the way the eyes move (batting their eyes) on some girls on the otherwise unanimated frames. A very hot "female protag" with corruption and with a pretty novel twist to how the corruption plays out. I'm pretty sure she will be visiting that glory hole more often in the future unless she turns full lesbo. And hey, if you don't like female protag games then play something else!

It is still described as a "demo" but it's much more than that as it has quite a lot of playing time. Yes, there are some current limitations as to actions and time management as others have noted. Also, having to repeat some actions many times can get boring unless it's the yoga shower scene which was never boring. But IMO it is a damn fun game to play and it fills a genre that many of us enjoy.

I'm hooked on this one and can't wait to see how it develops in the future!

Reactions: UncleVT
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes