AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
who to ask for help to get into the rock.... i called the knight but he was a pussy lol anybody?

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
"Alex has a scale of "excitement".
If Alex is very excited, she can masturbate in some places: room, bathroom, toilet in the cafe."

I've not been able to figure this out. I've gone in to Valerie's room when she is naked then gone back to my room: nothing,. The only masturbation scenes I've seen are immediately after seeing the Glory Hole- one pix in the toilet stall and in Alex/Evelyn's room immediately after she finds Evelyn old things... Nothing else! elp!!

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Some scenes are part of story, and so one-time only. But theres also some repeatable scenes.

After Gym you go to shower. You can either shower with your (female) instructor (not much for now, but Rome was not build in one day), which will raise arousal, or use empty shower cabin. If you use separate cabin, on high-enough arousal you have masturbate option. But right now I only once have chance to achieve this scene legitimately, and I miss the chance.

But theres other way to do that. Right now (as of 0.006, almost certainly it will be one of the first thing to change in future updates) stats such as «hunger», «energy» do nothing (also «alcohol»; it do nothing, and also never lowering after consuming, no matte what you do). You can actually never go to sleep (use locations with «wait» option, or simply walk between some locations to waste time) and «farm» arousal, until it is enough to trigger this scene (you can use shower, but must be excited enough to masturbate; otherwise, it is hard to catch, since arousal drops to zero when you go to sleep). Be wary, transport not working on night.

Besides this, you can masturbate in «your» room, in bathroom or in cafe’s toilet, just after one 2girl-shower, just do it before you go to sleep, or lust will reset back to zero. But it is hardly worth it, IMO.

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Some scenes are part of story, and so one-time only. But theres also some repeatable scenes.

After Gym you go to shower. You can either shower with your (female) instructor (not much for now, but Rome was not build in one day), which will raise arousal, or use empty shower cabin. If you use separate cabin, on high-enough arousal you have masturbate option. But right now I only once have chance to achieve this scene legitimately, and I miss the chance.

But theres other way to do that. Right now (as of 0.006, almost certainly it will be one of the first thing to change in future updates) stats such as «hunger», «energy» do nothing (also «alcohol»; it do nothing, and also never lowering after consuming, no matte what you do). You can actually never go to sleep (use locations with «wait» option, or simply walk between some locations to waste time) and «farm» arousal, until it is enough to trigger this scene (you can use shower, but must be excited enough to masturbate; otherwise, it is hard to catch, since arousal drops to zero when you go to sleep). Be wary, transport not working on night.

Besides this, you can masturbate in «your» room, in bathroom or in cafe’s toilet, just after one 2girl-shower, just do it before you go to sleep, or lust will reset back to zero. But it is hardly worth it, IMO.

Okay. I just looked at the game: cant see any indicator for arousal, excitement nor lust. I don't know how to raise the same nor tell if i have done so...I'm missing something.

Glad hunger does not affect play as I cant read anything in the fridge!!

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
You can find «lust bar» where her portrait is(in lower-right corner). Its rather easy to miss (I at first thought it was something about cigarettes).

Reactions: raditanime

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Sheeet. If i click on the icon bottom right, she liglts up a smoke! Don't see anything else. There is a rainbow arch that starts there and arches counterclockwise to the 11 o'clock position. Is that it?? And how does one increase 'lust'?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Sheeet. If i click on the icon bottom right, she liglts up a smoke! Don't see anything else. There is a rainbow arch that starts there and arches counterclockwise to the 11 o'clock position. Is that it?? And how does one increase 'lust'?
Yes, it is «lust bar». Why making it rainbow, of all things, beyond my understanding. You can raise it during certain scenes, but only one which you can actually repeat right now — shower scene (if you can call it that, since they do nothing, just use shower together) with yoga instructor, which always raise lust enough so you can use «masturbate» option. How you can «save» this lust until you can masturbate in shower, can be seen in my older post.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
reported to him so I hope he fix it soon.

Untranslated to english

Fridge

Alex masturbate in toilet

Alex leave ice store after work to meet jane before it

Deposit money in bank

The stats after drinking (coffee shop)

Alex asks Valerie after exercises all untranslated

Regards from Penelope all untranslated

Library

Valerie`s friend visit at home untranslated all

Valerie Lets do yoga class together

Spelling mistakes

Jane

E – eh … cleaning wouman … (correct is: woman)

Yoga classes (after classes for 30 classes you have a symbol and not a blank placeholder)

Rudo

Just don´t cry plese? … (corret is: please)

bug

jane call you to meet your next Saturday when you are in the park you can´t leave the place

gym you can make your exercises endless (over 100 on 1 day)

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes