• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Friends. The administration of the site considered that my page violates the rules. The page was suspended. I deleted any materials for an adult from public posts. One day of blocking will not affect my work in any way. In the next few days I will tell you in detail about my immediate plans for both games. Thank you for staying with me!

Reactions: Krull

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello friends! It's time to tell you about my immediate plans.
And sorry for my super English.

Important! Requires a translator from Russian to English for the game "Bright Past". On a fee basis.
And now, in order ...

Bright Past
Now I'm actively working on a new version. But I do not want to repeat the mistakes of the past project. For this next 2 weeks I will be engaged exclusively in the work on the plot and the biographies of the characters. I plan to make a rather complex system of relationships between the characters, and such a system must be created in advance. The game will have quite a lot of characters of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd plan. I want each of them to be real, with their background and character. Also I will try to satisfy different sympathies of the players. Characters will be with different skin color, with different figures, different ages, etc. I make this game with great interest, and I hope that you will like what I will end up with.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Even tho I cheer for Glamour a lot and wish it the best, Bright Past is just a better version of it as it is now. Even tho translation has its problems it's still a decent writing, renders are great, some characters have their day schedule which means all of them will probably have such a thing, characters thanks to the writing have a decent depth in them, non-sexual sandbox activities are obviously being developed (like in a coffe shop we can see there is an alcohol meter etc.) and nothing feels forced by community (like incest with sister in Glamour). My only hope is that it won't fall into linearity with later version and it won't neglect non-sexual gameplay activities that build an immersion in such games. One of my favourites amongst newest games. Since dev basically already finished one, very decent game he's surely worth observing and pledging.

Reactions: Spartans 07

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

• Alex has a scale of "excitement".
  • If Alex is very excited, she can masturbate in some places: room, bathroom, toilet in the cafe.
  • The "characteristics" menu is added (click on the Alex icon).
  • New locations: Mall, beauty studio, clothing store, living room in the apartment, newspaper stand, Rose street, Library, "Amadeus" restaurant.
  • Continuation of the main quest, acquaintance with a pair of new NPCs
  • The main quest is now not interrupted.
  • Mechanics of cooking. There are several recipes.
  • New emotions for Alex, a new pose of the "talking head" + a new sexy home suit (put on and removed automatically).
  • At work, too, you need to change clothes. The costume is automatically removed when you leave the cafe.
  • Added a new waitress who works on weekends.
  • The ability to read books in the library is added. Reading picks up rhetoric.
  • In some places you can skip the time.
  • Opportunity to open a bank account at interest.
  • Barbara now has a schedule.
  • Removed pop-up messages that indicated how much time had passed.
  • Classes in the gym.
  • To do this, you have to buy a tracksuit.
  • Very hot event with Barbara.
  • For collectors, I added collector cards, which can be found in various unexpected places. Now added 3 pieces.
The new version was ready on August 1. I'm still waiting for the translator to give me the English version. I'm still in an active search for an interpreter. I want the new versions to come out without delay. For this, I need your help.
In the meantime, I do not sit idly by, but actively working on a new version of LA.

alex2006

Jun 28, 2018
[QUOTE = "UncleVT, сообщение: 1002238, участник: 93691"]

• [/QUOTE]
And when was version 004 and what was there?

Reactions: hsehsing

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Bright Past 0.005b
!dfxXxQSK!Uw1XPRdF-VGX6eCsTIv-NUZIxReaLu8OszsWel6tQ5A

Change-log
0.005b
Alex has a scale of "excitement".
If Alex is very excited, she can masturbate in some places: room, bathroom, toilet in the cafe.
The "characteristics" menu is added (click on the Alex icon).
New locations: Mall, beauty studio, clothing store, living room in the apartment, newspaper stand, Rose street, Library, "Amadeus" restaurant.
Continuation of the main quest, acquaintance with a pair of new NPCs
The main quest is now not interrupted.
Mechanics of cooking. There are several recipes.
New emotions for Alex, a new pose of the "talking head" + a new sexy home suit (put on and removed automatically).
At work, too, you need to change clothes. The costume is automatically removed when you leave the cafe.
Added a new waitress who works on weekends.
The ability to read books in the library is added. Reading picks up rhetoric.
In some places you can skip the time.
Opportunity to open a bank account at interest.
Barbara now has a schedule.
Removed pop-up messages that indicated how much time had passed.
Classes in the gym.
To do this, you have to buy a tracksuit.
Very hot event with Barbara.
For collectors, I added collector cards, which can be found in various unexpected places. Now added 3 pieces.
The new version was ready on August 1. I'm still waiting for the translator to give me the English version. I'm still in an active search for an interpreter. I want the new versions to come out without delay. For this, I need your help.
In the meantime, I do not sit idly by, but actively working on a new version of LA.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Kir_Laurentis

Thanks for the upload just wanted to let you know that the download link is broken and not clickable so you might want to fix that so a person can click it without having to copy and paste it or copy and go to it.

@UncleVT

First post needs to be updated with the new download provided by Kir_Laurentis from the post above thanks.

Reactions: UncleVT

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Really promising. Decent construction, plenty of non-erotic content and it's clear that mechanics are being slowly raised. Still some bugs (no points added after working out, time skip in cafe etc.) and some russian lines but overall it's the most promising sandbox game we have. Quite enjoyable already. The only thing I would change is that masturbation scenes are wihout any text (at least that in a stall is) which makes them awkward a bit. Can't wait for a mechanically complete version of that one.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I've been engrossed in this for the last two hours! Which seemed like 20 minutes! "Always a good sign" I Love how everything is laid out! navigation was a bit tricky at first, But soon came to grips with it! Favorite Bit so far Finding The mother on line! My eyes hit my Screen lol Please Keep this going, as i'm already A big fan...

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
bug? need to talk with waitress about gloryhole. worked to 11:00pm. It keeps showing the waitress outside, then I click on "talk with you later' it puts be back inside the ice cream parlor and then back outside again. continuous loop
yip same here. no fix need to restart game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Valerie's mother is just another generic flabby patty stereotypical mother that all mothers have huge ugly flabby patties in these types of game but at least her daughter will take her place as the go after woman to try to bag and the mother can go and just punch her bags for training. Wish there was more content with the daughter and not her flabby patty mother though she could go help out at the gym and I could go there and use them for punching training.

Wait till newsstand opens and all I can buy is hot dogs and cigs. You would think that you would be able to buy some reading material from there as well. Training does Jack shit game bugs out if you work till closing as it gets stuck in a loop with Jane outside the store then loops back into the store then back outside till you reload game. To avoid that just never ever work till closing always leave before that and never be outside when work ends and you won't get that bug.

Eating ice cream shows you in your work clothes even when you are not. At one point when Valerie is sitting on the bed if you talk to her her picture is her nude one

Jane gives you her number but it never appears in the phone. When she called it was all in Russian so no clue what the hell either one said other then the number 12 and game screen froze right after hanging up the phone so you must hang up the phone without talking to her to prevent that bug. Then just meet her at work and talk to her.

Reactions: L7Bear

fake3456

Aug 28, 2017
bug? need to talk with waitress about gloryhole. worked to 11:00pm. It keeps showing the waitress outside, then I click on "talk with you later' it puts be back inside the ice cream parlor and then back outside again. continuous loop
If you wait till she rings you on the weekend, then hang up, then talk to her the next week the quest line should carry on :)

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is just a Demo the dev Knows of these issues! Lets at least give it a chance to develop Before ripping it to Shreds,

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
To avoid that don't go outside at night (after 21 or 22:00h), than in the morning of thursday she'll ambush you in front of your flat, and after that bug wont appear anymore so you can roam around at night.

Reactions: evildead
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes