• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
wow that was over so fast ...wast of time downloading it ….5 mins game play.but I think it will be a epic game l8r on with more updates

U

User_32285

Someone tell author "Leaving" is not the same as "Living" :)

//edit// But I have to agree, it has potential.

Reactions: evildead

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Amazing piece of code. Like a better version of Glamour. My only issue at this point is translation which is sometimes missing. Small updates are understanable at this point as he has to finish his second game. I will probably pledge next update if it's gonna look as good as it is now

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The hottest looking one in the game is the best friend the MC doesn't really look all that impressive after her so called make over that in my opinion just made her ugly looking and the girl at the band looks nice and I'm not even paying attention to any of the males in the game.

Aug 16, 2017
amazing....they switch between languages mid conversation so effortlessly :D

dunno how I missed the female protag tag when I downloaded it a while ago, but clearly I did. great artwork but female MC is a game breaker for me.

good luck with it though :)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Tried to load a v002 save and the game immediately crashed. If old saves are not compatible you have to warn people in the thread's OP.

Restarted the game. Once Valerie introduces the MC to her mom the entire dialogue switches from English text to Cyrillic, ending this game for me. No one tested v003 in English?

badlulu

Aug 7, 2016
I'll never understand why so many people feel the need to comment about not being into a female MC. It's fine that you have an opinion, but literally nobody else gives two shits about it. Your opinion is not useful to anyone, and your lack of interest isn't going to change anything at all. It was a waste of your time to type it, and it's a waste of everyone else's time to read it. Imagine if people did this in RL - standing in the grocery store, tugging on people's sleeves to tell them "I don't like bread." Good for you, numbnuts, now find something useful to do.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I don't like most female protagonist type games because you have no control over what they do this one seems like you'll be able to control her and let her talk to and do things only with the ones that you choose to talk to and do things with. Don't want to talk to the muscle headed neanderthal then just avoid them don't like this one then stay away from them.

For me I'm going mostly after her BFF maybe her mother maybe the bank teller and waitress if given the chance to.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'll never understand why so many people feel the need to comment about not being into a female MC. It's fine that you have an opinion, but literally nobody else gives two shits about it. Your opinion is not useful to anyone, and your lack of interest isn't going to change anything at all. It was a waste of your time to type it, and it's a waste of everyone else's time to read it. Imagine if people did this in RL - standing in the grocery store, tugging on people's sleeves to tell them "I don't like bread." Good for you, numbnuts, now find something useful to do.
I honestly think it's like they're afraid playing a female MC hints at some homosexual tendencies or something ridiculous, so it's like they're standing on the street corner randomly telling people "I'm not gay! Honest, I swear!!" Pretty pathetic.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Renders and UI are nice, but atm is just a VN more than a game. No real quests here and stats are not implemented. I suspect this game will suffer a very slow development.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
game keeps switching from english russian at some points
Yep... same for me, unfortunately this version is unplayable for me because it switches to Russian at her work and won't switch back. :(

edit... this was on a fresh install and new game as well, not an old save.

Shoxlover

Oct 16, 2017
Love games where I get to play as a female protagonist and art is great. Not much content yet and dialogue switched too much to follow much of what was happening, but it shows a lot of promise. Btw, don't buy a gym pass. You can't do anything with it yet, so it's a waste of money.

Reactions: Glaz64
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes