Unity Breeding Season Estrus [v0.0.1] [H-Bomb]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes
  • To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
Glad to see H-Bomb is still around. Always wondered what happened to him after he got f-ked over with his last game.
I'm sad that initial breeding season got abandoned.
But as I see it now, after almost a decade:

First half of developers (H-Purple and others) are making their own game and have been working on it for the whole time, with updates every one-two months and with neat full-screen pixel-art animations, with several game mechanics and fights

Other half (H-Bomb) was somewhere offline and now started something with fucked-up AI shit

So maybe, just maybe, H-Bomb deserved to get fucked with his last game

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
I'm sad that initial breeding season got abandoned.
But as I see it now, after almost a decade:

First half of developers (H-Purple and others) are making their own game and have been working on it for the whole time, with updates every one-two months and with neat full-screen pixel-art animations, with several game mechanics and fights

Other half (H-Bomb) was somewhere offline and now started something with fucked-up AI shit

So maybe, just maybe, H-Bomb deserved to get fucked with his last game
I mean, H-bomb doesn't appear to be really trying with this one, more than 6 months have passed since the first release and the game hasn't gone very far.
I don't have many hopes but I wish he proves me wrong

Reactions: Tuga85

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I might be the minority here but I always felt Breeding Season was far superior to Cloud Haven or whatever the name is. Breeding Season had a focus and did that thing well. CH on the other hand suffers from what I call World of Warcraft Syndrome. Where the game tries to do everything and fails to do anything well. The only reason WoW is successful as it is is because Blizzard has enough people and money to brute force through it's problems... CH doesn't have that. It tries to do farming, crafting, adventuring, breeding, etc. And to me fails at all of them.

Reactions: initiated

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
I might be the minority here but I always felt Breeding Season was far superior to Cloud Haven or whatever the name is. Breeding Season had a focus and did that thing well. CH on the other hand suffers from what I call World of Warcraft Syndrome. Where the game tries to do everything and fails to do anything well. The only reason WoW is successful as it is is because Blizzard has enough people and money to brute force through it's problems... CH doesn't have that. It tries to do farming, crafting, adventuring, breeding, etc. And to me fails at all of them.
its called cloud meadows