• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Manguana96

Oct 4, 2017
i apolgies if this has been asked already but is there a way to buy the animals and if there is, how and where?

Booki

Oct 14, 2017
i apolgies if this has been asked already but is there a way to buy the animals and if there is, how and where?
Nope, you need to buy collars and drinks to capture them. You can't actually buy the monsters themselves.

Hopefully they change this. This woman with the huge tits in town is a direct reference to the woman from Breeding Season. In that game she was the monster store owner so maybe she'll do the same down the line.

vortextik

Apr 25, 2018
please help me i ve been playing but whenever i go to the breeding place i choose the player and the character i want to do it with but always no animation i dont know what to do is it a glitch or it keep saying incompatible thing and no animation just saying no offsprin this time

dorkahontas

Jul 9, 2017
Any chance for a changelog with that? :)
The patchnotes from Patreon:

Many weeks were spent on this build, preparing the game for the next wave of development. Much of this work is under the hood, but I want to get some early testing done before I go farther.

The big thing was moving the existing character system into it's own walled-off area both for code and content. This was necessary to make room for the additional manual character system I mentioned in the last post. As a result, the procedural character system is now much cleaner, better organized, and easier to add to in the future.

A first pass on manual characters, and their system, has been done. You will find Amber and Cassie have become blessed Nephelym, and a new NPC named "Emissary" has been introduced. All three of these characters were lovingly handcrafted and don't use any procedural content. Falene and Camilla will follow in the next few builds.

The merchants have been shuffled according to the new lore, so be aware.

Reactions: goodfellow

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
My game is crashing out when I got an ambush from dragons at dragon's spawn.
Using "BOTN_Early_0645A_Windows_x64_DX11"

t727

Jan 4, 2018
My game is crashing out when I got an ambush from dragons at dragon's spawn.
Using "BOTN_Early_0645A_Windows_x64_DX11"
The dragon models are null now for some reason, I'm sure the developer will fix this soon.
I like that we have more NPC's to trade with as the "gold" is in short supply with only a few vendors.
(not that my current breeders care as they have grinded several months in game...)

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes