• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SieurEtalon

Sep 11, 2019
Stop fucking your children and grand children lmao!

No but seriously, the patch doesn't "fix" it because it's not a bug or anything. It was intended to be that way, the patch simply bring back the option to inbreed but the consequences stays the same. Finding new mates is really your only option besides finding away to keep the game from crashing after hex editing. Oh, you can probably edit the script to not have sterile in the game period but pretty much your easiest option is to just find them new mates.
But I put so much effort in customizing the appearance of my main character and am trying to maximize the inheritance of those looks into a selection of my monsters

editing game code sounds even more difficult that opening up the save in hex... unless there's a way you would like to share?

PARADOXXXnsfw

Dec 17, 2022
I played this a few years ago but figured id give it a while because at the time it had very little to do, was a bit lacking in different creature types, and crashed constantly.

Just tried it again. Exactly the same amount of things to do but now you have to painstakingly unlock them all, has exactly 1 more creature type, and crashes three times as much.

All that combined with how pretentious and in-your-face the writer is about only including his specific sexual preferences, I just dunno if this one is worth the space it takes up on my drive.

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes