Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Fleey

Dec 17, 2018
Isn't this game yet to be released in the middle of the May?
That's true, as stated on the . I don't see any download possibility from the above posted link, not even for older games. So don't bother.

ChiefBjorn

Jan 24, 2021

Here you go! (note I did not try this link out myself I have no interested in this game)
The game is not yet out, you can pre-order it on itch. The dev is putting together a demo version now.
Also about this link, I've never found success with these kind of sites, most of the time they just redirect you straight back to DLsite.

techiesplayer

Apr 8, 2022
Here are the BE games I enjoyed while on the hunt since I just went thru the entire thread and played most of the games.
The games below from ranked based on how fun they are.
  1. Cowtastic Cafe - https://f95zone.to/threads/cowtastic-cafe-v1-1-0-0-noa3.165800/
    The absolute best BE game out there. Its a café management game, you have to balance serving drinks and keeping the cow girl you hire happy, Problem is she wants to her tits be bigger so she can work on a dairy farm and she's not happy with its current size. So you have to balance her happiness while getting funds to upgrade her, You can also put her breast milk into the drinks which the customers love. Its got 3 choices difficulty (or does it?). The harder the run, the bigger she gets. The game has great art direction and the jugs are really well animated. I read about how they made the breast animation so smooth and I could not tell the milkers were 2.5d. The sound design is top notch too you can hear her tits jiggle and grow during a timed event or with a power up, You can even hear the milk inside her tits sloshing around. Adding custom character portraits is feature. the game also has seeds so speed running the game is possible. I loved this game and almost 100% it. Sadly the secret hardest difficulty seems to be bugged on my build of the game. The dev is also on the forums and if Noa if you are reading this PLEASE make another BE game.

2. Lacto escape - https://f95zone.to/threads/lacto-escape-final-futon.31062/
    Lacto escape expanded -
    A RPG maker game thats rather simple with easy combat and quick puzzles but with a very fun BE mechanic, Instead of wanting to be bigger, The protag here is forced to be a cow girl and her boobs are more of a burden. She has to escape the tower before she gets too big. Its very light hearted and does not take its serious. The growth is treated more like a annoyance rather then something darker. The breast animation well done but rather static, don't expect too many jiggles.

The expanded version caters to the belly growth fetish. Its not really my thing but hey its optional.

3. Paizuri slave training program - https://f95zone.to/threads/paizuri-slave-training-program-v1-03-aeba-no-mori.173958/
    A trainer game. The first truly sexual game on the list. You play as a man that needs to turn this smart girl with a big rack into a girl sex slave with a massive rack. Your guide/assistant/last subject helps you with the ropes, She isnice contrast the main characters who is more focused on escaping with her sanity. The writing of decent. Its gameplay is simple as is the norm with the trainer genre. The art is great but it lacks animation. I do like the UI design, Its a bit confusing at the start. I do not like rape in my games but I tolerated it just for the writing, art and gameplay.

4. Aruna and the labyrinth of the sealed lewd - https://f95zone.to/threads/aruna-and-the-labyrinth-of-sealedlewd-v1-205-enoughmin.191476/
    Its an armored core rip off with where you fight pink aliens flesh tubes. Those pink guys will rape you to cause your body to "develop", The game is machine translated, So the story is very vague sadly. Its BE is more of a side thing, more so customization since in your base you can get raped by one of the aliens to specifically make your breasts grow. You can also get "treatment" by getting raped by a different alien to reduce your growth. As stated before the gameplay is very armored core. You got different outfits, weapons, parts. Half the parts affect how fast your armor tears up, "development". All of it unlocks as you beat each mission. you get the idea. The missions consist you going into a maze, shooting up aliens and leaving. The movement is smooth and quick. It feels very PS2 era armored core. The game is honestly pretty fun in a mindless way.

5. Curse of dares - https://f95zone.to/threads/curse-of-dares-final-delusria.204138/
    A vampire survivors clone, Its short and fun, The man character's jugs grows as you level up, Its short and simple. The map lay out is confusing the dev made a video guide so if you wanna finish it, just follow that.

Noa3

Feb 26, 2021
Here are the BE games I enjoyed while on the hunt since I just went thru the entire thread and played most of the games.
The games below from ranked based on how fun they are.
  1. Cowtastic Cafe - https://f95zone.to/threads/cowtastic-cafe-v1-1-0-0-noa3.165800/
    The absolute best BE game out there. Its a café management game, you have to balance serving drinks and keeping the cow girl you hire happy, Problem is she wants to her tits be bigger so she can work on a dairy farm and she's not happy with its current size. So you have to balance her happiness while getting funds to upgrade her, You can also put her breast milk into the drinks which the customers love. Its got 3 choices difficulty (or does it?). The harder the run, the bigger she gets. The game has great art direction and the jugs are really well animated. I read about how they made the breast animation so smooth and I could not tell the milkers were 2.5d. The sound design is top notch too you can hear her tits jiggle and grow during a timed event or with a power up, You can even hear the milk inside her tits sloshing around. Adding custom character portraits is feature. the game also has seeds so speed running the game is possible. I loved this game and almost 100% it. Sadly the secret hardest difficulty seems to be bugged on my build of the game. The dev is also on the forums and if Noa if you are reading this PLEASE make another BE game.

2. Lacto escape - https://f95zone.to/threads/lacto-escape-final-futon.31062/
    Lacto escape expanded -
    A RPG maker game thats rather simple with easy combat and quick puzzles but with a very fun BE mechanic, Instead of wanting to be bigger, The protag here is forced to be a cow girl and her boobs are more of a burden. She has to escape the tower before she gets too big. Its very light hearted and does not take its serious. The growth is treated more like a annoyance rather then something darker. The breast animation well done but rather static, don't expect too many jiggles.

The expanded version caters to the belly growth fetish. Its not really my thing but hey its optional.

i working in my free time and if i get the right idea on lacto escape the remake :p . it will take time but someday there is something playable.

techiesplayer

Apr 8, 2022
i working in my free time and if i get the right idea on lacto escape the remake :p . it will take time but someday there is something playable.
I did not know you were working on a remake of lacto escape, Let alone a remake is in development! Very excited for it. Thank you so much!

SexyBurp

Oct 4, 2023
Hi I am looking for those 2 games they have really gigantic tits and if you find them on the web even in japanese send the link and I will translate it/
This are two games:
秘密のスカトロ女学院 愛を貫いた2人の姉妹
淫魔×ヴィレッジ

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes