• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everybody. Version 0.3 of Breaking the limits is almost ready.
early access - 17/18 November. It is planned to be released 18. However, if I finish earlier I will release it as soon as it is ready.

ordinary release - 24th.

Most positive feedback I received - were feedback from Road Trip. Especially from part 1. Breaking the limits is developed in this fashion, as It was in Road Trip. How good or bad it is it will be up to you to judge.

There are more than 80 new pictures. And you will spend more time with Daja this time than with Abbigael. I've added also a quest log. So it shouldn't be any problems to progress.

Sea Holiday is not in its best state. It requires some serious changes. I will do breaking the limits for now and will take a break from Sea Holiday for a while. Then I will make a decision what to do with it.

regards Malleck.

Apr 11, 2017
Gamebreaking bug on day 3: the greeting with the roommate of Abigail comes up again and after that I am stuck in my room. She can´t leave without changing clothes, but there is no way to change.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Gamebreaking bug on day 3: the greeting with the roommate of Abigail comes up again and after that I am stuck in my room. She can´t leave without changing clothes, but there is no way to change.
Yep same here so this ended up a very short update :-(

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Yep same here so this ended up a very short update :-(
Mallek strikes again. Road Trip was as buggy as eff and they never got fixed. Even though that game was listed as completed - Not going to waste my time with this.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i think i saw somewhere there was a 0.3.1 maybe a fix? i dunno. the way this dude abandons stuff i'd never patreon him. too bad too. Road Trip was one of my early introductions to these kinds of games.

Reactions: Press_ok

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i had this bug. seems to be a square that triggers. the opposite side of the hall from the door. i was able to get by with reloading and ALWAYS walking right next to his door. never touching that spot again. good luck with it

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
hi eveyone , im new here, i was reading your post , i played breaking the limits 0.3 , and i was wonder if there is a new release about this game
i also played lidas’ adventure and i liked the game too, as i said im new into these kind of games , any recomendation about good games ?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is this one more Malleck classic? Full of old, fat and ugly male npc's? Is it worth downloading?

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
ySf7WM6f6wj79kQhiBtz7QqIsWBbVYHSJESAm_WqRy0uclSXLNlwVBCRENTulto3.png

Guys! I am deeply sorry for being so salient for so long. Situation has change in my life I got a job and it takes right now most of my time. I finished two scenes for next update but didn't have enough time to finish the rest. So I will release it as soon as it is ready, though I can't say for sure exact day. I don't want to release a very small update. I would like it to be like 4 or 5 scenes at least. Otherwise, it is too short. Again, I am sorry but it will like this for some while. I should organize my time soon, so I should find some time to spend more.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes