Brainstorming Ideas for New Game

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
So it's basically Wife Trainer with incest...
I will admit its inspired by WT but where WT is more about the individual stories of each client ( nearly nothing is known about the MC other than he started over in a new town and people pay him to have sex with their wives ) this will be more about the MC also WT is all about the sexual training by the MC himself where as its intended for there to be the ability for a Highly Moral and completely benevolent play through ( something I dont remember seeing in any game i've played ) this will focus on helping your family and clients find happines in ther own life not involving you as the mc and you yourself finding your own happiness with someone as well with one of the non family non client characters i am planning. Perhaps you hit it off with your receptionist or form a partnership with the Mistress which blossoms into something more. So yes some of the mechanics of the game are similar I still feel it will be distincly different enough

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I will admit its inspired by WT but where WT is more about the individual stories of each client ( nearly nothing is known about the MC other than he started over in a new town and people pay him to have sex with their wives ) this will be more about the MC also WT is all about the sexual training by the MC himself where as its intended for there to be the ability for a Highly Moral and completely benevolent play through ( something I dont remember seeing in any game i've played ) this will focus on helping your family and clients find happines in ther own life not involving you as the mc and you yourself finding your own happiness with someone as well with one of the non family non client characters i am planning. Perhaps you hit it off with your receptionist or form a partnership with the Mistress which blossoms into something more. So yes some of the mechanics of the game are similar I still feel it will be distincly different enough
Oh I edited my post if you would be so kind to take a look and see if there is anything you like or disagree with.
And to answer this, on WT you don't HAVE to do post training so it's essentially a benevolent path considering his position, where you helped the client or did what you were told on the contract and didn't seek them out for your own selfish reasons. He doesn't reward you for it so it's not a gameplay feature anybody would try, but is there if he wants to someday explore it.
So, yeah not really that different. Making some clients inaccessible for you would be a very bad idea unless you set it up perfectly. To be honest this game looks like a mod from WT atm.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Also you should come up with some mechanics and how they would work, are they integral part of gameplay or just for one client?, you know pick one character archetype and develop it until the end seeing what works and what doesn't then come back here to get feedback this way you could work on your own skills. Set up another thread for random ideas for fetishes and clients. And use this one to comb through the ones you think will work. Or set up another thread to comb and use this one for ideas on clients and stuff.
If you use the random ideas one to work a game around then your game will be all over the place making it very hard to get a good serious story that looks like you want. Go simple and expand, don't try to do everything all at once.
Sorry not trying to be an asshole, just tryin to help you create a better game. The way a story is developed is way more important than the story itself, just try to keep that in mind.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Oh I edited my post if you would be so kind to take a look and see if there is anything you like or disagree with.
And to answer this, on WT you don't HAVE to do post training so it's essentially a benevolent path considering his position, where you helped the client or did what you were told on the contract and didn't seek them out for your own selfish reasons. He doesn't reward you for it so it's not a gameplay feature anybody would try, but is there if he wants to someday explore it.
So, yeah not really that different. Making some clients inaccessible for you would be a very bad idea unless you set it up perfectly.
Again I dont want the focus to be primarily on the clients, the clients are meant to be a source for xp to get you to the point of being able to do things that you wish as the mc. The main conflict in the game is the broken family relations and your efforts as MC to mend them to a state you are satisfied with.

In a Pure Play through [ low dom, low corruption ] the process of mending the relationships would help your mother and or sister get their lives back on track and form stable loving relationships

In a harem Play through [ mid to low dom, mid to high corr ] your weakened morals will allow for choices to be made for having multiple partners which may or may not include family members, but the end goal would still be to help your mother and sister get their lives back on track just this time you could cause them to skip to a different track involving you

In a Dominace Play through [ high dom, mid to High corr ] your near complete lack of scrouples would basically see you turning those you see fit to serve into your property, but you are still trying to fix your mother and sister, though the methods of your fixing may a bit different. ie they become naturally more submissive, wether thats for you or their future partners is up to you to decide.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Also you should come up with some mechanics and how they would work, are they integral part of gameplay or just for one client?, you know pick one character archetype and develop it until the end seeing what works and what doesn't then come back here to get feedback this way you could work on your own skills. Set up another thread for random ideas for fetishes and clients. And use this one to comb through the ones you think will work. Or set up another thread to comb and use this one for ideas on clients and stuff.
If you use the random ideas one to work a game around then your game will be all over the place making it very hard to get a good serious story that looks like you want. Go simple and expand, don't try to do everything all at once.
Sorry not trying to be an asshole, just tryin to help you create a better game. The way a story is developed is way more important than the story itself, just try to keep that in mind.
I dont consider anything you have said to be assholish in the least. as for extra threads id rather not clog up the board until i have something worth clogging it with.

the client ideas people are posting are just inspirational points to jump off of. and most client ideas that dont make the special cut will be watered down some so as not to detract from the main story arcs

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Again I dont want the focus to be primarily on the clients, the clients are meant to be a source for xp to get you to the point of being able to do things that you wish as the mc. The main conflict in the game is the broken family relations and your efforts as MC to mend them to a state you are satisfied with.

In a Pure Play through [ low dom, low corruption ] the process of mending the relationships would help your mother and or sister get their lives back on track and form stable loving relationships

In a harem Play through [ mid to low dom, mid to high corr ] your weakened morals will allow for choices to be made for having multiple partners which may or may not include family members, but the end goal would still be to help your mother and sister get their lives back on track just this time you could cause them to skip to a different track involving you

In a Dominace Play through [ high dom, mid to High corr ] your near complete lack of scrouples would basically see you turning those you see fit to serve into your property, but you are still trying to fix your mother and sister, though the methods of your fixing may a bit different. ie they become naturally more submissive, wether thats for you or their future partners is up to you to decide.
Sorry if it's a dumb question but would these playhtroughs be with classes or anybody would be able to get everything based on decisions?

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I have no intention of making the game 100% completeable in a single playthrough, I am not using a class system per se but actions taken will change stats and choices will be availble dependant on the level of the stats

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Currently:

Player Stats modified by choices and Actions
Dominance
Corruption
Morality
Hypnosis - primarily only used for the effectiveness of treatment but how you use it can affect the top three
Pharmacology - same as hypnosis

Character Stats - for Mom Sis and to some extent Receptionist and Mistress
Relationship
Corruption
Submission
Hypnosis - to be used kind of like an xp bar i think once at a certain level the treatment you have been working on becomes permanent
Pharmacology - Reverse XP is what i am thinking here as time passes number falls at zero the problems re appear

Clients other than the special class will not be apart of this system and will be strictly choice based

Reactions: muttdoggy

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Currently:

Player Stats modified by choices and Actions
Dominance
Corruption
Morality
Hypnosis - primarily only used for the effectiveness of treatment but how you use it can affect the top three
Pharmacology - same as hypnosis

Character Stats - for Mom Sis and to some extent Receptionist and Mistress
Relationship
Corruption
Submission
Hypnosis - to be used kind of like an xp bar i think once at a certain level the treatment you have been working on becomes permanent
Pharmacology - Reverse XP is what i am thinking here as time passes number falls at zero the problems re appear

Clients other than the special class will not be apart of this system and will be strictly choice based
I think that having all these stats is way too much, I would for MC have
-Morality,
-Hypnosis Level --> raised by doing or attending conferences
-Inteligence(for people who don't like Hypno) --> raised by reading and applying some methods or being able to deduct what is the best way of treatment for a client.
And the decisions could drive whether you are dominant or something, this way it would give the clients some importance instead of them being just a chore for money and xp.
For the others:
-Relationship is the only one needed, as corruption and submission could be tied to the choices you make.
-Hypno Level/Suggestion Level(of course)
-Med. Attention or something that would be tied with wether you gave drugs and a good treatment or drugs and bad treatment this would affect and be affected by your intelligence as well.
This way everything you do and the choices with the clients become something very important.

Reactions: grev

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
@grev You have some nice ideas but atm they are just that, you need to think of way to linking them to gameplay or maybe a VN with little gameplay(which would be the way to go in my opinion). You know what you want to do just have to figure it out the best way to do it. Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss ideas with someone, storywise or else. I'm going to stop posting for now to not flood the thread. Will be keepin an eye on the game. See ya.

Reactions: grev

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Pharma : one or several girl(s) could have reaction to the products used, thus opening the way for another asset (medic).

As you are collecting images and from the way the game is set + acquired experience it will be a rag game ?

As to idea, not quite sure as to the selling the girls you acquire (not even renting), if made up, it should be an option, while it would be quite better to allow for a total closed off (and so, quite more secure) handling (as to have a banker as client for example, or someone (why not go for more, give each a mostly intellectual proficiency, one could be massage therapist, giving way for some more clients already awakened for you to some extend.

Doc : young, idealist, who has not a lot of RL experience but a solid education and network (alumni + sisterhood, something else who could be used in the game over several fashion (visit, use as to shelter, seminar, etc).
Possible paths : is mostly used as to care for the girls, first as to the use of pharma products, then as to everyday physical care.
- Is needed and a such make herself available if needed. Thus installing herself close from you at some point.
- Seduced and establish herself in the house (if set as to have a set of rooms preferably in the front (or side, if a side access is possible, this as to bring external client in).
- Is dom/coerced into providing support, giving her utmost to help (there, she could be send back (or, online study) for supplementary skills (surgery room + recuperations rooms (at last two, with good light and ventilation, quiet and isolated from the main passages). Useful as to add in implant, even if, if the Wiccan/nature girl is in, that part is quite secondary, but, is still factoring in for piercings (at least, still, quite an asset to have, as it allow for both money and more clients to be added in).

Wicca enabled girl !
Age unknown, very hard to determine, she has a large knowledge related to nature and sex, albeit being a virgin (she's a Mother daughter, as such, have had a premium education but has to prove herself and create a new coven or at last find some more member. As such she appear at some point (after some time, or a specific client, someone who has ties with nature or social, religion etc). First willing to grab some girls or take over the place, she can :
Be made a partner, providing natural support, a large one given the wide area of connections.
Be seduced as to support, emotionally won and found her Master.
Be made to vow herself to the PC, that one should be the most difficult one, as the PC should have some conditions set up.
(add a botany garden as to the house options, a lecture hall, a gathering room, etc).
Function on the two last (or a secondary for first) : mood setting..
Can provide for a given (selected) daily situation, be it to make peoples in the house (or, selected rooms)

Economic skilled, a math alumni who is socially awkward (at best, she has very few friends, giving most of her time to further studies). High proficiency with maths, as such :
- Can be recruited to help on your activity, this being quite important as to vault your activity, whatever track is chosen, a clean bank account + desk are quite important as to society checks).
- Is seduced and give her support, can be used as to make money (a lot, albeit most of it is irregular (if you so choose) since online market are evolving thing(s).
- Dominated and used = will provide her help.
Can be of use for the Nature, as to provide link with Doc to (trough analysis, but, there could another girl be located).

Thus, is the analyst, lab type.
Also quite socially awkward, could be linked to the doc (same sisterhood/school).
What she can bring depend (is there a room + money for a lab, thats a heavy endeavour if going for the heavy lifting (if giving her a super computer, she can boost the Math girl economics, allowing for a formule to be found, thus multiplying the base resources given by that girl (x50 or 500, if not more).
Btw, she also could be very troubled (limited) as to social functions, thus making her among the more dependant quite possible (there, having the nature girl support being quite a factor).

If that setup is used, money + food are secure. Energy is next !
Lab + technical girl, she is recommend to you after a power surge damaged a room setup.
She dont have time for social activity, there is plenty to read, do, and think to after all.
When she follow on the culprit cable she stumble on the Nature girl room (smell a soft perfume, is made to relax by the lights and decorations) then find the main server room (hm, or not, ideally that one is setup in a separate building, underground with Ice around it as to provide the necessary settings). So, let us set a lab on the way, as to impress > interest her, it should have some tools she can recognize or better : use. Meeting the Lab girl = strike (providing she is 'saved' from option 2 and/or have the nature girl come and ship in the discussion > very interested (the math girl is also a match as to quite some subjects).

Of course, next is security.
Hm, since we dont have yet a muscle type girl, there she could be.
That factor is very variable as to urgency.
In any case, how secure is the PC base ?
Is it in the front of a road ? Does is have a fence, a high one ?
How is electricity provided ? Only trough provided ? Trough a local set (req math girl + tech girl (option for nature girls as to have the best result : sound quiet, max efficiency all time wind turbine).
Can be contacted as to help secure the house.
+ lab > +1
+ tech > +2
+ Nature, depend on the house location (if going with a move, the second house could be located in the country side, custom build ? (REQ : money, a lot, the decorator friend (real estate + material, heavy lifting + terrain moves (remind the server bunker ?, why not go for use that cold as to therapy ? Energy, etc.
They are others combinations possible.
If Maxed it depend on the location.

City as more external access for Doc and other who rely to public as to activity. Is also way more secure (or not : martial dojo is required, or, chivalry order (religion girl), else host a mercenary commando ? (either case this will gather some attention, the dojo one being the least public attracting (of course), this even if the last two can be somewhat hidden (no public direct presence). Still, its way better out of the city.

Custom build in the country side, no close city or even other estate. A large water area is close, a river on another side.
A large hill would be welcome over several possible uses (energy, placed higher wind turbine have better performances... They are quite some options following these.
Large and sturdy wall + land mine (..).
Helicopter pad, large boat (on the river).
Of course, the requirement for that one are numerous. The more of other girls = the best result.
That options making quite some changes over most of the girls activity's.
House size and functions depend on which girls are found + acquired at the move time.
If going that way (could be made quite late, as to DLC or another second game given scope), quite some more brainstorming is required.

As to energy, the work of the tech, math, security and nature girls can lead to find or create "something", be it a cold fusion reactor (math + tech (ie : materials and overall structure)), nature as to best result (material and output being optimized once again (of course not directly, ie : after discussion with the lab girl, thus finding the response.
A perpetual mechanism (math + tech girl).
Something else.

Last as to daily life = house decorator.
That one is contracted at some point, as to have her advice over some of the girls rooms. (could be a private action from one of the girls, aka a surprise to the PC).
She to is surprised by the garden, the light in the house, the general mood (several links, req : nature girl, tech girl at last).
- Perform the tasked task, more if contracted to.
- Is seduced and set shop in a room with external access (or not, with an office alone she can go to the clients themselves).
- Is dominated to provide her services.
This is the last daily life major factor, opening access to the next girl : antique provider (> treasure seeker / adventurer).
With her, the house (or selected rooms) are overhauled, woodwork, decorations, stones, etc. +10 to the house level.
She has a 'real estate' and 'material' pro and personal contact, allowing for hard to get options (use of rare and/or long distance material to be used). If present alongside the explorer/adventurer, special material can be found (metal, active material, woods, why not an artefact ? > religious girl.

Sister (religion girl), born in a monastery, has a heavy education as to prepare herself to be given to God.
Or, can be fitted to another archetype, as a personal interest, but that one would not have the same education (or has she ?).
So, she is only good with girls (at first), know a lot as to mystic and daily care (is a major provider as to security + recruitment). If a church can be build on the premise > official cult (PC personnel religion, of course :D).
- who would let her go ? she innocent and pure, unaware of most of the real world, a treasure !
So, she is either seduced or dominated (trough access to the artefact ?).
Is highly interested by the light and over ambiance in the house, the more others they are, the best that effect is.
If max, she's unable to leave, is made a sheep to the PC.
Can provided support to the decoration, add another layer of social grace to the house inhabitants etc.
Open another path as to mystic (ie : magic, not at first, but after some time with Nature girl + artefact = evidence, artefact + lab take more time + efforts but can still be made).
Of course, all these can be to some point given a (very) dark setting, be it as to acquire them or use.

These can be adapted, in some case cumulated (why not have a genius among the girls ?).
As said earlier, they can be given to other archetype, link are to be found or created then.

If interested, let me know, there is plenty possible.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Pharma : one or several girl(s) could have reaction to the products used, thus opening the way for another asset (medic).

As you are collecting images and from the way the game is set + acquired experience it will be a rag game ?

As to idea, not quite sure as to the selling the girls you acquire (not even renting), if made up, it should be an option, while it would be quite better to allow for a total closed off (and so, quite more secure) handling (as to have a banker as client for example, or someone (why not go for more, give each a mostly intellectual proficiency, one could be massage therapist, giving way for some more clients already awakened for you to some extend.

Doc : young, idealist, who has not a lot of RL experience but a solid education and network (alumni + sisterhood, something else who could be used in the game over several fashion (visit, use as to shelter, seminar, etc).
Possible paths : is mostly used as to care for the girls, first as to the use of pharma products, then as to everyday physical care.
- Is needed and a such make herself available if needed. Thus installing herself close from you at some point.
- Seduced and establish herself in the house (if set as to have a set of rooms preferably in the front (or side, if a side access is possible, this as to bring external client in).
- Is dom/coerced into providing support, giving her utmost to help (there, she could be send back (or, online study) for supplementary skills (surgery room + recuperations rooms (at last two, with good light and ventilation, quiet and isolated from the main passages). Useful as to add in implant, even if, if the Wiccan/nature girl is in, that part is quite secondary, but, is still factoring in for piercings (at least, still, quite an asset to have, as it allow for both money and more clients to be added in).

Wicca enabled girl !
Age unknown, very hard to determine, she has a large knowledge related to nature and sex, albeit being a virgin (she's a Mother daughter, as such, have had a premium education but has to prove herself and create a new coven or at last find some more member. As such she appear at some point (after some time, or a specific client, someone who has ties with nature or social, religion etc). First willing to grab some girls or take over the place, she can :
Be made a partner, providing natural support, a large one given the wide area of connections.
Be seduced as to support, emotionally won and found her Master.
Be made to vow herself to the PC, that one should be the most difficult one, as the PC should have some conditions set up.
(add a botany garden as to the house options, a lecture hall, a gathering room, etc).
Function on the two last (or a secondary for first) : mood setting..
Can provide for a given (selected) daily situation, be it to make peoples in the house (or, selected rooms)

Economic skilled, a math alumni who is socially awkward (at best, she has very few friends, giving most of her time to further studies). High proficiency with maths, as such :
- Can be recruited to help on your activity, this being quite important as to vault your activity, whatever track is chosen, a clean bank account + desk are quite important as to society checks).
- Is seduced and give her support, can be used as to make money (a lot, albeit most of it is irregular (if you so choose) since online market are evolving thing(s).
- Dominated and used = will provide her help.
Can be of use for the Nature, as to provide link with Doc to (trough analysis, but, there could another girl be located).

Thus, is the analyst, lab type.
Also quite socially awkward, could be linked to the doc (same sisterhood/school).
What she can bring depend (is there a room + money for a lab, thats a heavy endeavour if going for the heavy lifting (if giving her a super computer, she can boost the Math girl economics, allowing for a formule to be found, thus multiplying the base resources given by that girl (x50 or 500, if not more).
Btw, she also could be very troubled (limited) as to social functions, thus making her among the more dependant quite possible (there, having the nature girl support being quite a factor).

If that setup is used, money + food are secure. Energy is next !
Lab + technical girl, she is recommend to you after a power surge damaged a room setup.
She dont have time for social activity, there is plenty to read, do, and think to after all.
When she follow on the culprit cable she stumble on the Nature girl room (smell a soft perfume, is made to relax by the lights and decorations) then find the main server room (hm, or not, ideally that one is setup in a separate building, underground with Ice around it as to provide the necessary settings). So, let us set a lab on the way, as to impress > interest her, it should have some tools she can recognize or better : use. Meeting the Lab girl = strike (providing she is 'saved' from option 2 and/or have the nature girl come and ship in the discussion > very interested (the math girl is also a match as to quite some subjects).

Of course, next is security.
Hm, since we dont have yet a muscle type girl, there she could be.
That factor is very variable as to urgency.
In any case, how secure is the PC base ?
Is it in the front of a road ? Does is have a fence, a high one ?
How is electricity provided ? Only trough provided ? Trough a local set (req math girl + tech girl (option for nature girls as to have the best result : sound quiet, max efficiency all time wind turbine).
Can be contacted as to help secure the house.
+ lab > +1
+ tech > +2
+ Nature, depend on the house location (if going with a move, the second house could be located in the country side, custom build ? (REQ : money, a lot, the decorator friend (real estate + material, heavy lifting + terrain moves (remind the server bunker ?, why not go for use that cold as to therapy ? Energy, etc.
They are others combinations possible.
If Maxed it depend on the location.

City as more external access for Doc and other who rely to public as to activity. Is also way more secure (or not : martial dojo is required, or, chivalry order (religion girl), else host a mercenary commando ? (either case this will gather some attention, the dojo one being the least public attracting (of course), this even if the last two can be somewhat hidden (no public direct presence). Still, its way better out of the city.

Custom build in the country side, no close city or even other estate. A large water area is close, a river on another side.
A large hill would be welcome over several possible uses (energy, placed higher wind turbine have better performances... They are quite some options following these.
Large and sturdy wall + land mine (..).
Helicopter pad, large boat (on the river).
Of course, the requirement for that one are numerous. The more of other girls = the best result.
That options making quite some changes over most of the girls activity's.
House size and functions depend on which girls are found + acquired at the move time.
If going that way (could be made quite late, as to DLC or another second game given scope), quite some more brainstorming is required.

As to energy, the work of the tech, math, security and nature girls can lead to find or create "something", be it a cold fusion reactor (math + tech (ie : materials and overall structure)), nature as to best result (material and output being optimized once again (of course not directly, ie : after discussion with the lab girl, thus finding the response.
A perpetual mechanism (math + tech girl).
Something else.

Last as to daily life = house decorator.
That one is contracted at some point, as to have her advice over some of the girls rooms. (could be a private action from one of the girls, aka a surprise to the PC).
She to is surprised by the garden, the light in the house, the general mood (several links, req : nature girl, tech girl at last).
- Perform the tasked task, more if contracted to.
- Is seduced and set shop in a room with external access (or not, with an office alone she can go to the clients themselves).
- Is dominated to provide her services.
This is the last daily life major factor, opening access to the next girl : antique provider (> treasure seeker / adventurer).
With her, the house (or selected rooms) are overhauled, woodwork, decorations, stones, etc. +10 to the house level.
She has a 'real estate' and 'material' pro and personal contact, allowing for hard to get options (use of rare and/or long distance material to be used). If present alongside the explorer/adventurer, special material can be found (metal, active material, woods, why not an artefact ? > religious girl.

Sister (religion girl), born in a monastery, has a heavy education as to prepare herself to be given to God.
Or, can be fitted to another archetype, as a personal interest, but that one would not have the same education (or has she ?).
So, she is only good with girls (at first), know a lot as to mystic and daily care (is a major provider as to security + recruitment). If a church can be build on the premise > official cult (PC personnel religion, of course :D).
- who would let her go ? she innocent and pure, unaware of most of the real world, a treasure !
So, she is either seduced or dominated (trough access to the artefact ?).
Is highly interested by the light and over ambiance in the house, the more others they are, the best that effect is.
If max, she's unable to leave, is made a sheep to the PC.
Can provided support to the decoration, add another layer of social grace to the house inhabitants etc.
Open another path as to mystic (ie : magic, not at first, but after some time with Nature girl + artefact = evidence, artefact + lab take more time + efforts but can still be made).
Of course, all these can be to some point given a (very) dark setting, be it as to acquire them or use.

These can be adapted, in some case cumulated (why not have a genius among the girls ?).
As said earlier, they can be given to other archetype, link are to be found or created then.

If interested, let me know, there is plenty possible.
Holy wall of text batman.. just wanted to leave a quick note that i got your message and will review it and reply properly later. got some horny bastards wating for a modded version of WT6c right now :D

dunhill

May 3, 2017
i don't want to step on your ideas (its really good to make a game that you want the way you want to) but the whole thing with the sister being molested by her father seems a bit too dark for me (i know thats the reason why her life would be a train wreck but its all too real with irl abuse) another thing idk if its just me or other people also feel this way but physiologist is lame... (again its your game and you could write a story to make it good and even people like me wanting to play it)...

personally i've been thinking to write a multi plot and multi ending story and make a game about polygamy or cuckqueans (not your everyday harem type game where you bang one and move on but more of a "love triangle") i want the player to really feel that each person is real and every decision does affect other relationships... sort of a "slice of life" type of game..

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Np, Im both Game master & player, along with quite some others tags.
I guess there is no need for a detailed response, if some of the options (knowing these are quite more large, as it is I've outlined as to the most effective ones (on the scope of having the most quick independent community).
Then, I've only breached the security side for example, knowing that one could also start with someone who has some knowledge (a ninja clan daughter, located in the country by the Tech & Nature + Religion (head hunting for the girl worthy of Master, after all its in their interest to..). Who either don't speak local language at start + quite lack contact. If dungeon (part of the cave in the city, of the bunker at the country side) = "education" of your personal Asian Doll. Except she's skilled, into a lot of ways. (She can also be officially invited, or be kidnapped home (not a very good idea to make the clan your foes this said), same goes as to invite her to home address).
Once operated, she teach gym alongside the security girl with support from Doc and others (from optimized movements to the locations effective uses and performances, clothes and others equipments, etc, etc).
As to Seduce her, having a dojo build before she arrive is required, as to Dom her, its trough dialogue, tools and others actions (time and care + others girls participations) that she can be made to join).

So, if something is interesting, tell me which, from there we can see what to do with it. Time is not a readily available currency after all..

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
i don't want to step on your ideas (its really good to make a game that you want the way you want to) but the whole thing with the sister being molested by her father seems a bit too dark for me (i know thats the reason why her life would be a train wreck but its all too real with irl abuse) another thing idk if its just me or other people also feel this way but physiologist is lame... (again its your game and you could write a story to make it good and even people like me wanting to play it)...

personally i've been thinking to write a multi plot and multi ending story and make a game about polygamy or cuckqueans (not your everyday harem type game where you bang one and move on but more of a "love triangle") i want the player to really feel that each person is real and every decision does affect other relationships... sort of a "slice of life" type of game..
While i respect your opinions the premise of the game is something I am pretty set on. While I agree that sexual abuse is no joke, even more so when commited by a family member whom is supposed to protect you from the nasty things of the world, I have never been one to shy away from dark topics and the plan is for it to be just a back story. It's also something that justifies the behaviours of those involved. Having something to make a characters actions believable, i feel, will allow for a greater emotional investment in the story.

Reactions: JC23

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Pharma should perhaps be a skill that allows you to reduce their resistance to whatever actions you are taking. Drugs generally removed or cure issues not create. Most psyc drugs repress behavior, anxiety, hallucinations, moodswings etc by altering your body chemistry.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Np, Im both Game master & player, along with quite some others tags.
I guess there is no need for a detailed response, if some of the options (knowing these are quite more large, as it is I've outlined as to the most effective ones (on the scope of having the most quick independent community).
Then, I've only breached the security side for example, knowing that one could also start with someone who has some knowledge (a ninja clan daughter, located in the country by the Tech & Nature + Religion (head hunting for the girl worthy of Master, after all its in their interest to..). Who either don't speak local language at start + quite lack contact. If dungeon (part of the cave in the city, of the bunker at the country side) = "education" of your personal Asian Doll. Except she's skilled, into a lot of ways. (She can also be officially invited, or be kidnapped home (not a very good idea to make the clan your foes this said), same goes as to invite her to home address).
Once operated, she teach gym alongside the security girl with support from Doc and others (from optimized movements to the locations effective uses and performances, clothes and others equipments, etc, etc).
As to Seduce her, having a dojo build before she arrive is required, as to Dom her, its trough dialogue, tools and others actions (time and care + others girls participations) that she can be made to join).

So, if something is interesting, tell me which, from there we can see what to do with it. Time is not a readily available currency after all..
While I like the idea of assets particularly the lawyer one from @Thailf I dont plan to delve too much into this aspect. though there is already a plan to have the receptionist help in pharma ( her backstory involves her being studied in pharmaceuticals research and development but has to work as a receptionist due to the poor job market )

Yes This will be a Rags Game.

Re Selling Girls - I'm Sorry but NO! not into selling girls. having sex slaves is fine but im not writing about human trafficing. Also the ammount of clients that you can actually interact with outside of therapy sessions will be low by comparison. maybe 5 to 15 over the course of the game. while there will be many that you interact with while doing your job. the plan is to have around 15 generic clients per Arc (currently have 3 arcs planed based on family progress) and then about 3-4 more developed clients that you will be able to have further interactions with. some of those still may not be available for collection ( collection will refer to the ability to actually move them into your house)

Also in regards to the resource management ideas that you have. this isnt intended to be like that. sure there will be money to manage but really the things that need to be managed in this game is mental states ie morality submission etc. with what i have planned it will be plenty complex as it is. ill share something that @JC23 and i were discussing to make things a little clearer

your mom and sis are broken and emotionally unstable. remember the point of the game is to fix them in whatever way you see fit. the point of it becoming harder to not corrupt them as you become more corrupt is for the challenge. on the flip side someone who has low corruption but wants a relationship with mom or sis should have a difficult time achieving that without being corrupted themselves. instead of just having a difficulty level for the game think about it like this

EASY MODES
True Pure Ending
Mom and Sis are fixed and going about their daily lives and starting a healthy relationship​
True Harem Ending
Mom Sis and anyone else that can be is your lover living with you and having fun with one another as well.​
HARD MODES
Dominance Ending
Slaves glorious slaves to do whatever you tell them​
Pure/Harem
mom and or sis are fixed and finding their own happiness but you still have a slew of girls for your fun​
INSANE MODES
Pure/Dominance Ending
Mom and or sis are fixed and finding their own happiness and you have some slaves of your own
So all the outcomes are based on the levels of your corruption dominance balanced against your relationship with mom and sis and there levels of corruption and the completion of their submission. allowing for a variety of outcomes based on your performance.. Adding in too much resource management would just make the game overly confusing and probably way too difficult to balance it for a fun playthrough.

Reactions: JC23

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Pharma should perhaps be a skill that allows you to reduce their resistance to whatever actions you are taking. Drugs generally removed or cure issues not create. Most psyc drugs repress behavior, anxiety, hallucinations, moodswings etc by altering your body chemistry.
This is exactly the plan.. they will be a temporary buff/debuff to a trait allowing for choice options that would not be available at their current stat level think anti depresent temp raising relationship level to allow for higher gains of relationship points or the option to choose corruption points from options that also require higher relationship levels.

there is also talks of using the receptionists background in drug development for other options ie more permanent changes or an additional form of income.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
there is also talks of using the receptionists background in drug development for other options ie more permanent changes or an additional form of income.
You should use it as an additional form of income, besides it could open another way to earn money and complete the game without burning out the client mechanic. Also I can sense a sidequest there.
If you are goin to use as permanent change there should have some drawback on going the pharma route instead of the "intended" way.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
You should use it as an additional form of income, besides it could open another way to earn money and complete the game without burning out the client mechanic. Also I can sense a sidequest there.
If you are goin to use as permanent change there should have some drawback on going the pharma route instead of the "intended" way.
A little of column a and b i was thinking. But yes having the extra source of income should allow you to start skipping some of the generic clients and focus on the unique collectible ones with more developed story.
and ofcourse things cant be made too good. perhaps permanets are a 1 time use and half the effectiveness of standard industry treatments. and because they are experimental chance of failure to boot. maybe even some irreversible complete character changes. ( would be a good way to bring in bimbo or pet fetishes as well )