• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Boy Witch Brew [Final] [Lavey otokonoko]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

NeunLeben69

Apr 19, 2022
"This game would be great if it catered to my sexuality/fetishes/kinks/whatever instead!"

Why do you guys always do this? Do I go into straight game threads and go "This should totally have two dudes fucking instead!"?

Get you a boy (or transgirl) who dresses feminine and has a cock like a monster energy can
Ahh Starter Packs... I'm glad it's still a valid meme.

Somelamename

Jun 9, 2018
um, the game says something about having extra scenes with certain potion combination. yet, none of what i did during my play through did anything new. i did find that having an aggressive temper changes the cum scene and lube made it faster but really nothing else. the stamina recovery potion is actually fully missing despite being in the tutorial. are these scrapped features or am i missing something?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
um, the game says something about having extra scenes with certain potion combination. yet, none of what i did during my play through did anything new. i did find that having an aggressive temper changes the cum scene and lube made it faster but really nothing else. the stamina recovery potion is actually fully missing despite being in the tutorial. are these scrapped features or am i missing something?
despite being marked as complete the dev notes willingness to expand the game, so perhaps in the future

derelictsaint

Jul 23, 2020
What's with all this weird talk in this thread...

Anyway. Can someone with asset ripping knowledge get a e-hentai gallery of sorts going with this game's animations? They are pretty good but no gallery makes it kinda unfappable for me.

Reactions: Lurkersaurus

Pardola013

Sep 27, 2018
I can't play this game. My pc potato don't work
Someone have the sprites from the game? (Sorry for my bad english, i'm brazilian)

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I think level 3 is bugged because I completed it with my stamina above 50% and with lube active, but both result screens say got neither or.

Reactions: BloodyEnchanter
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes