Others - Completed - Boy Witch Brew [Final] [Lavey otokonoko]

1. 2.00 star(s)

kazralinux

Just a few animations in loop and a non exitent gameplay
    waste of time but not awful.
    I liked the dising at firt but in game i looked kinda goofy
    3/10 i dont recommned it (sorrry for my bad english)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

robozaec

Yet another hood classic from Lavey, the best femboy dev on the planet. Nice cute little mini game with potion management, your favourite emo femboy as a main characters and many monsters ready to ravage that bussy. My only qualm with this dev's games in general is how short all of them are. But for what it is, very fun, cute and horny game.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: Final

Its too short to even call this a game, it would be more truthful to describe this as a looping gif animation with a few extra buttons to press. I really cant give a good score for a few gifs.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4586607

surprisingly fantastic game for how short it was only complaint is that the game is a bit too short would love to see more of this game in the future and the gameplay was surprisingly fun too keep up the good work hope to see an update soon
  5. 4.00 star(s)

lurker2117

To be honest, its quite short and there are no other animations than the regular level one with a speed increase/decrease. Would love to see this expanded into a fully fledged game with different "endings" depending on how agressive they are when they reach climax, plus different enemies and the such.

It has great potential xd
  6. 4.00 star(s)

RusikCry

Sincerely not bad, but very little. I'm not a fan of pixel art, but this one looks good... in my taste. In general, it would be more it would be better.
    In the meantime, as it is, so it is... Yeah, 200 characters is nonsense...
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Assblaster the OG

Its okay, not reinvnting the wheel, but enjoyable nontheless. Smut is cool, would be cooler if there was more, but whatever.
    honestly, i dont know about you, but the 200 word limit kinda fucks with this review and makes it look ugly af, but what can a man do.