• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [v3.1] [DryBonex]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello everyone,
I'm still chugging along slowly. As before, it's been a very slow process trying to collaborate with 3D modellers. I'm going to simplify my commission and try make things easier. Just want you to know that i've contacted about 100 3D artists, but they either decline or fall through for a variety of reasons. I think i'll document some of these attempts in the discord channel if people are curious.
Meanwhile, I'm going to return to doing some 2D art this month, as that's a place where I don't need to rely on anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: hecom

hecom

Jan 26, 2019

Hello everyone,
I'm still chugging along slowly. As before, it's been a very slow process trying to collaborate with 3D modellers. I'm going to simplify my commission and try make things easier. Just want you to know that i've contacted about 100 3D artists, but they either decline or fall through for a variety of reasons. I think i'll document some of these attempts in the discord channel if people are curious.
Meanwhile, I'm going to return to doing some 2D art this month, as that's a place where I don't need to rely on anyone else.
100 3d artist and no one worked ?
maybe he didn't offer them enough money ?

Bruh_Bot3000

Oct 10, 2021
100 3d artist and no one worked ?
maybe he didn't offer them enough money ?
1712034944256.png
he's said that a lot of the artists he contacted on fiverr gave him stuff like this when he asked them to model peach's head as a test. other's posted fake or stolen artwork trying to scam him, but it does look like he's finally gotten a 3d model he likes. Just waiting on some final edits.

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
View attachment 3501686
he's said that a lot of the artists he contacted on fiverr gave him stuff like this when he asked them to model peach's head as a test. other's posted fake or stolen artwork trying to scam him, but it does look like he's finally gotten a 3d model he likes. Just waiting on some final edits.
Jesus Christ, if he was retarded enough to look on Fiverr that explains how he found 100 failures.
You get what you pay for.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
BoneLookAt.gif

Hello everyone,
Turns out we've been working behind the scenes on something for a long time. Until now, I was afraid to go in-depth because I thought we might not end up getting a proper model of Peach, and there was a chance the project might have to be scrapped.
However, I've secured a commission from a good artist, and it looks like things are moving now! So it seems like the perfect time to give you a little preview of this interactive 3D Princess s*x game we've been developing. I won't go into details today, but I hope the attached gif gets your imagination going. Big thanks to Gh0st_VX for his consistent help!
NOTE: this is not the model we're going to be using. The real model is not yet ready for preview.

Last edited:

Bruh_Bot3000

Oct 10, 2021

Hello everyone,
Turns out we've been working behind the scenes on something for a long time. Until now, I was afraid to go in-depth because I thought we might not end up getting a proper model of Peach, and there was a chance the project might have to be scrapped.
However, I've secured a commission from a good artist, and it looks like things are moving now! So it seems like the perfect time to give you a little preview of this interactive 3D Princess s*x game we've been developing. I won't go into details today, but I hope the attached gif gets your imagination going. Big thanks to Gh0st_VX for his consistent help!
NOTE: this is not the model we're going to be using. The real model is not yet ready for preview.
would you mind posting the gif please?

BigJoeHanson

Mar 29, 2020
Jesus Christ, if he was retarded enough to look on Fiverr that explains how he found 100 failures.
You get what you pay for.
Knowing a few people in the art community, its not any different elsewhere. Find the same bs on etsy too.

Unfortunately its really hard to find reputable commissionable artists that aren't already busy with 100 other projects.

Bruh_Bot3000

Oct 10, 2021
according to his discord, he's making a paper peach game to tide people over while he works on the new 3d game.
it's on his patreon, but kemono party has been down for the past couple weeks, so I can't see it.

Reactions: Hibikiki

BuggzyBX

Jun 9, 2022
Does anyone have all his games including the modded ones, my computer died and my new one is in need of games. Ok

Bruh_Bot3000

Oct 10, 2021
Does anyone have all his games including the modded ones, my computer died and my new one is in need of games. Ok
This is my archive of every BxPSS release (that I was able to get)
his itch.io page
the one game that's not on itch.io

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
I really hope the Paper Peach game doesn't get sniped
The x link doesn't work for me

To be honest, i was passing by his patreon without being a patreon and i saw that Paper Peach was a thing so i was going here to see what info i could get. What does it look like?

Bruh_Bot3000

Oct 10, 2021
The x link doesn't work for me

To be honest, i was passing by his patreon without being a patreon and i saw that Paper Peach was a thing so i was going here to see what info i could get. What does it look like?
you have to be signed in to see adult content on twitter

here's the video for anyone who, understandably, can't be fucked to sign in to twitter. ;)
View attachment YhbxuCWMsiUV1kY7.mp4

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes