• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [v3.1] [DryBonex]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Lucifer797

May 10, 2020
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news everyone, but two days ago the dev announced the project as "finished".
They claimed they'll be working more on 3d animations in the future.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Mr.Z and ohhaiguize

Lucifer797

May 10, 2020
Does anyone still have the Demo V2 version of this game? I tried to find it on the web but all the links i could find where down. I don't have any pictures for reference but I believe it still had the tan background like Sext with Peach. Any help would be much appreciated!!
Any luck?

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
Isn't this game bugged as hell? The game is good, but it's almost bugthesda levels of bad, at least since I played

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Disclaimer : My opinion is made with only using this forum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And i was wondering when the game will get the tag Abandoned

I was here from beginning and i'm one of the guys that wanted to see god rute where mario wins , but nonetheless i was hiring DEV to go on because he can make a good game from start to finnish

So i think DEV saying that the game is finished (even if it's far from it) is a pride mowe , so he will see Finished tag instead of Abandoned

DEV instead focusing on making the game was focusing on updating characters visuals and physic , and hyping it up like : it will look better , the animations will be produced quicker so the game will get more updates quicker , the old animations will get renewed

And time between updates got longer and longer ,instead of shorter to the point that someone else was taking care of the game , and unused art and concept animations , with art and animations that were taken out were placed in to pretend that is an update , with time DEV updates was just a concept

And here we are looking at a project being Abandoned but called Finished

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Do someone remember and can share the site that DEV was posting updates on , it looked like twitter but it wasn't

Thank you <3

Bruh_Bot3000

Oct 10, 2021
Man, can we get one Peach game get finished before Ninendo shuts it down
Nintendo never shut it down, the creator is currently trying to get a 3d model for future work. I'm not 100 percent sure if that means they're finished with this though.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Nintendo never shut it down, the creator is currently trying to get a 3d model for future work. I'm not 100 percent sure if that means they're finished with this though.
Nintendo never shut it down .
The creator says this project is finished , while working at getting new 3d model for future work.

In my opinion truthfully it's all looks shady to me

Dev claims that this project is finished but if you look at it is far from done
Dev created a new model of character/s but never used them , just showed them of few times
Mainly focusing on acquiring of new 3d model of character/s
And for long time is still taking money from patreon while not doing anything (there was no news that he stopped ever or i missed something)

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
Do someone remember and can share the site that DEV was posting updates on , it looked like twitter but it wasn't

Thank you <3
Do you mean itch.io?

Like here? (that's not the only page where you can find things about this game on this site)

To give my 2 cents, i agree with you when you said the game is abandoned and not finished. I remember vaguely that dev (the second one) give some goals for the game and these goals aren't complete now.

Anyways it's a shame (mostly because he was getting paid after giving false promise ) but in the mean time when you began to see less and less update that's something you have to acknowledge before being disappointed.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes