gusxxx

Nov 28, 2017
Just a heads up to mods, most of the Mac links are down, found a couple that still work tho.

Page11

May 23, 2019
Caan't play. When I take a mission I ahve to pray the the screen will illuminate again after turning black, same when going to the gym or doing something else, usually it stays black and I cannot do anything

Reactions: The_Boi

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
here's a quick basic guide to cheat with CE 4 byte and exact value :

First off, find the right process for the game :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so instead you have to select the game process in the "Processes" tab

then follow this steps :

1.type the number you want to change in the value bar and then click frist scan( i choose to change money in this example ) and you will get this :

2. change the number of the money in game (decrease or increase doesn't matter), after that insert the changed number in the value bar then click Next Scan :

3. Repeat Number 2 until you get the specific number you want (usually 1 / 2 result in the end ) :

4. Double click the result you got and then change the "Value" :

This step also works for stats ( physical, health, etc ) and days. i'm sorry for bad explanation and limited english, hope this can help you.
Should there not something in the spoilers?

Reactions: The_Boi and ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
First of all there is wrong information in description here (OS: Windows 64bit ) - the game is 32 bit executable, so it works in every OS.
About the game:
The game has amazing graphics and music that makes it interesting!
Unfortunately this game has a serious bug:
Black screen/crash when gifting items
- when you have a gift (flowers, chocolate, necklace, earrings, ring) and try to give it, then it breaks seriously, not only black screen and game freeze, but when you kill it and start again then also save is broken and it will not progress anymore!!
SAVE is frozen after the bug

Last edited:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Pretty good game, shame it's an html game, never a fan of those
This game is not HTML game - you don't run it with your Internet browser.
This is game made with Unity - standard Windows exe.
I agree though about good game, but buggy as I mentioned one post above.

234sf

Nov 10, 2019
This game is not HTML game - you don't run it with your Internet browser.
This is game made with Unity - standard Windows exe.
I agree though about good game, but buggy as I mentioned one post above.
The one I just downloaded from one of the links in the first post gave me the .bat that opens a browser and not an .exe, so if that's not called html then what is it, because I don't like that playing a game from my web browser instead of a proper exe

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
The one I just downloaded from one of the links in the first post gave me the .bat that opens a browser and not an .exe, so if that's not called html then what is it, because I don't like that playing a game from my web browser instead of a proper exe
I just downloaded again to check and now it really is web server that launch with browser. This is different from what I downloaded some time ago and I didn't know that it changed, because main page looks as it was before.
So now I have different versions of the game - .exe and web server version.
Just checked quickly this web server version and noticed a problem with sound - it stops playing soon after load, which didn't happen with standalone exe.

Anyway this game is originally written in Unity, but there is some explanation about cracked version:

F95Zone exclusive ;). As it's a unity webplayer game, I was unable to deobfuscate the emscripten/asm.js files which contains the game code ("Assembly-CSharp.dll" on a standard Unity game). So I ended up using the browser to override the auth checks and callbacks. This is why it's packaged in such a way and looks more like a Twine game than Unity.

234sf

Nov 10, 2019
I just downloaded again to check and now it really is web server that launch with browser. This is different from what I downloaded some time ago and I didn't know that it changed, because main page looks as it was before.
So now I have different versions of the game - .exe and web server version.
Just checked quickly this web server version and noticed a problem with sound - it stops playing soon after load, which didn't happen with standalone exe.

Anyway this game is originally written in Unity, but there is some explanation about cracked version:
Game randomly gives be black screens too and I have to reload the browser, I gave up on it and moved on to other games

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Game randomly gives be black screens too and I have to reload the browser, I gave up on it and moved on to other games
I will have to check it (maybe with other browser?), but it looks like this browser version works even worse than previous exe version.

hardyhar

Aug 13, 2017
Yes this game freezes at black screen constantly. Refreshing page will load it but you lose all progress you had for that day.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
i used to play the stand alone version and that worked for me very well

never got issues with it , i will look if i still got it and if so i will search for a way to
share here

Reactions: The_Boi and ustar

Yaqub

Feb 22, 2018
how to cheat money? cheat engine not helping. after 1st scan, second scan not showing any number.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes