dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah, they added the tattoos in the game. When she is the site activity game, being an air-hostess, I don't think she has the tattoos either, but you can also find her game: Nite With Kelly. Just, she has some tattoos there.

sandor910

Aug 26, 2018
Only thing that doesn't work for me is givin gifts at house - just don't do it:) Aside that everything works like a charm (I use win 7 64 bit). For cheats I have used Cheat Engine 6.6 (not the latest version) - just be sure U increase some value (i.e. physical) in game, then do next scan in engine (rinse and repeat), till U get ONE proper adress line in Cheat Engine (some tutorials on YT shows how to change couple of lines and game doesn't save properly after that) - then U can change the value.

Like someone mentioned b4 in this thread, save path for the file is:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\bountyhunter-f95zone

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
Guys, pls, tell me, is it actual 3D or plain 3Dcg-rendered comics since I came across some clickbaits already here falsely claiming to be 3D..

patco

Sep 3, 2018
I can't start the game.. It opens Chrome (What??) and it just stays there doing nothing (started Unity itself) and stays like this forever. Nothing appears...

aakashbonam

Feb 18, 2018
Hi the official website for sex and glory says their games are for pc and mobile but I can't find a way to opne this game on my android. Any help please.
Thanks in advance

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Hi the official website for sex and glory says their games are for pc and mobile but I can't find a way to opne this game on my android. Any help please.
Thanks in advance
It's for Android only if you play the gsme online. The hacked, downloadable version is Windows only.
In fact, if you ask me, that's false advertisment. I had a paid account on S&G and couldn't play shit on my Android.
I think only Firefox and Puffin are able to load the game properly but I remember games were hard to play (to the point I abandoned the account and no longer logged in after the first day of payment).

aakashbonam

Feb 18, 2018
It's for Android only if you play the gsme online. The hacked, downloadable version is Windows only.
In fact, if you ask me, that's false advertisment. I had a paid account on S&G and couldn't play shit on my Android.
I think only Firefox and Puffin are able to load the game properly but I remember games were hard to play (to the point I abandoned the account and no longer logged in after the first day of payment).
Thanks for your reply

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes