Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
"To repay a debt owed to a friend, the bounty hunter Kyoka captures a wanted criminal."

But still has to repay the debt. Soooo what exactly does the criminal have to so with anything?

Play and find out. :p

EDIT: ok so based off of a picture showing the quest log, she has NOT captured the criminal yet.
Failing to do so in the allotted time, she gets sent to a slave brothel......

That's some friend right there.

Reactions: anime66
Aug 28, 2018
These mtl names are getting whacky.

Incoming Turbo 360 noscope ultra premium MTL supreme.
To be fair, as a person who usually shits on new MTL name creations of people trying to hide the fact they're simply just MTLing the game, this one is fine imo.
It's pretty obvious, and he tells us in the first post it's an MTL created with the help of some tool using GPT 3.5.
All the info you could ask for.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Out of curiosity, what makes a v1.02... v1.02? Heck, I couldn't even see notes about that on the circle's cien site, and DLsite doesn't have "updates" section for this. either. Interesting.
Also, h-s has the v1.01?! Lolwut.

EDIT --- from the 'readme.txt' in the download from here, if anyone's interested:
EDIT2: My bad, there was some stuff on DLsite regarding the matter, just didn't get its own 'Update Information'.

ver1.02の変更点
・HシーンでのSEの変更
・右クリックで表示中メッセージを消せるように変更
・最大スタミナが0にならないよう修正
・スキル効果の修正
・その他イベントの細部修正
-------TL--------
Changes to ver.1.02
・Change of SE in H-scene
・Change to make it possible to delete messages while displaying them with a right-click
・Correction to prevent maximum stamina from reaching zero
・Correction of skill effects
・Correction of details for other events

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
>high-pitched voice fetish

Good Lord, I thought I have seen the very depth of depravity on fchan with. I was wrong.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes